“Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,” says Yahweh Sabaoth. (Zechariah 4: 6)
Europe is gone. What comes next?
I’ll begin with synopses of a couple of articles.
“The Worst Ideological Enemy of the US is Now Europe” by Drieu Godefridi:
- The vast majority of these European courts — whether the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) or the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) — in their attempt to be moral and just, have dismissed the sovereign laws of Italy as irrelevant, and trampled the rights of the Italian state and ordinary Italians to approve who enters their country.
- In Europe, Amnesty International and the like are, it seems, a new source of law.
- Those who gave the Statue of Liberty to America in 1886 “to commemorate the perseverance of freedom and democracy in the United States” are willingly trampling their own people’s liberties today through courts of appointed, unelected, unaccountable ideologues. The danger is that, with the help of many doubtless well-intentioned, international NGOs, the EU will not stop at its shores.
“Is Turkey Becoming Another Iran?” by Uzay Bulut:
- Evolution will no longer be taught in Turkish secondary schools, after being described as a “controversial subject” by the government.
- So, the question naturally arises what exactly will Turkish schoolchildren be taught instead. The answer is “jihad.” Turkey is in the process of including the concept of jihad in compulsory school curricula. In eighth grade, jihad will also be taught under the title “Struggling on the Path to Allah: Jihad,” under a chapter called “Worshipping Allah.”
- The Ministry of National Education has also increased class hours for the mandatory course in “religion, culture and morality,” and decreased art and philosophy classes to one hour per week.
Simultaneously, Europe is coming apart at the seams and losing touch with reality while Turkey is morphing into an Islamist state and struggling to become a member of the European Union. If Europe’s future didn’t look bright before, it’s looking a lot worse now.
Now, another synopsis.
“Qatar, Saudi Arabia to Islamize One of Europe’s Greatest Cathedrals” by Giulio Meotti:
- In Islamic symbolism, Córdoba is the lost Caliphate. Political authorities in Córdoba dealt a blow to the Catholic Church’s claim of ownership of cathedral by declaring that “religious consecration is not the way to acquire property”. But this is how history works, especially in the lands where Christianity and Islam fought hard for dominion. Why are secularists not pressing Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to give Christians back the Hagia Sophia? No one has raised an eyebrow that “Christendom’s greatest cathedral has become a mosque”.
- The Spanish left, governing the region, would like to convert the church into “a place for the meeting of faiths”. Nice ecumenical words, but a death trap for the Islamic domination over other faiths. If these Islamists, supported by the militant secularists, will be able to bring Allah back inside the Cathedral of Córdoba, a tsunami of Islamic supremacism will submerge Europe’s decaying Christianity. There are thousands of empty churches just waiting to be filled by the voices of muezzins.
- The Western attempt to free Jerusalem in the Middle Ages has been condemned as Christian imperialism, while the Muslim campaigns to colonize and Islamize the Byzantine Empire, North Africa, the Balkans, Egypt, the Middle East and most of Spain, to name but a few, are celebrated as a season of enlightenment.
I’ve been to Córdoba, Spain. I’ve seen the Cathedral of Córdoba. It’s magnificent.
I’ve been to Granada, Spain, too. It’s the place where King Ferdinand II of Aragon and Queen Isabella I of Castile are buried. I’ve seen their caskets. They wanted to be buried there because that’s where they defeated the Nasrid dynasty’s Emirate of Granada after eleven years of fighting (1482 to 1492) in The Granada War. I’ve toured the Alhambra in Granada. It’s a fortress complex that sits at the top of a hill overlooking Granada. It encompasses royal palaces, serene patios, and reflecting pools from the Nasrid dynasty. It’s magnificent as well.
I’ve been to Istanbul, Turkey. I’ve toured Hagia Sophia. It was built by Justinian in 527 as a Greek Orthodox Christian basilica to commemorate the Messiah’s incarnation and Yahweh’s Word becoming flesh. It became a mosque in 1453 when the Ottoman Turks defeated the Patriarch of Constantinople. Today, it’s a museum, but that could change under Turkish President Erdogan.
1492 was a pivotal year for Spain. When I was a boy, we were taught this ditty to help us remember the date: “In fourteen hundred ninety-two Columbus sailed the ocean blue.” King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella financed his journey. So, the king and queen defeated the Nasrid dynasty and financed Columbus’ journey in the same year. But it didn’t stop there.
1492 was the year that Jewish people were told to convert to Christianity, leave Spain, or die during the Spanish Inquisition. To save them, the Ottoman sultan sent ships to Spain to rescue Jewish people. He may have saved as many as 150,000 Jewish lives. He took them to Turkey where they assimilated and contributed greatly to the growth of the Ottoman Empire.
If you haven’t read Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved?, you should. Jewish people do not have to convert to Christianity to be saved. The must demonstrate the faith of Abraham. That’s what anyone must do to be saved. You really need to read that book.
Yahweh works in mysterious ways, and King Solomon was right: “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.”
People who think they have it all figured out are deluding themselves. Yahweh is Sovereign. He knows what comes next, and He tells some people about it. We ignore them at our peril.
“If My people who are called by My Name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7: 14)
Change that Yahweh calls “good” begins in the hearts of believers—people who are recognizable because they are different.
We are different because we belong to Him and are called by His Name. We are Yahweh’s people, His followers.
His Name is Yahweh, the website, is a companion of the book His Name is Yahweh.
To download His Name is Yahweh: Revised Edition for free in PDF format, click on the title below:
- His Name is Yahweh: Revised Edition in PDF format
His Name is Yahweh has been downloaded and shared in congregations all over the world. Please take advantage of this opportunity to read and share essential information about Yahweh.
You have my permission to copy and print His Name is Yahweh: Revised Edition as many times as you want. Please, don’t sell it. Give it away.
To purchase His Name is Yahweh: Revised Edition in paperback or in eBook, click here.
To see videos that explain the importance of Yahweh’s Name, click here.
Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? is a book that you will want to read.
In it, you will discover facts that most Christians are unfamiliar with. It will enlighten you about the true faith of believers dating back to the time of Abraham.
The Messiah didn’t try to create a new religion. Neither did the apostles nor His followers. For the most part, the religion that we know today as “Christianity” is either Catholic or an extension of Catholicism.
That’s a serious problem. Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? explains why.
The book is available in three formats: paperback, eBook, and PDF format. Click on the titles below to access the version you want:
- Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? in paperback.
- Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? in eBook.
- Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? in PDF format. This one is free.
Below is a file showing the conclusions from Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? Follow these steps:
- Left click on “Conclusions from Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved?” That will open a file titled “Conclusions”. It will appear at the bottom of your computer screen. On a smart phone, it should open immediately if you use Google.
- Left click on the file at the bottom of your computer screen. That will open the file on your computer.
Yahweh wants us to open our hearts to Him and allow Him to lead us where He wants us to go. Salvation is not something to be taken lightly. It’s a life changing experience.
Connecting salvation with being led by Yahweh is not my idea. It’s Yahweh’s plan. Press on to Maturity presents and explains the details.
- Press on to Maturity in paperback.
- Press on to Maturity in eBook.
- Press on to Maturity in PDF format. This one is free.
“The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.” (John 17: 22-24)
See “His Name is Yahweh”.