“For from the rising of the sun even to its setting, My Name will be great among the Gentiles, and in every place incense is going to be offered to My Name, and a grain offering that is pure; for My Name will be great among the Gentiles,” says Yahweh Sabaoth. (Malachi 1: 11)
“But now, thus says Yahweh, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel, ‘Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by Name; you are Mine!’” (Isaiah 43: 1)
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares Yahweh, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
“Trust in Yahweh with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)
Enough is Enough
We have another twofer: gun violence and Islamist murderers. Democrats are responding in typical kneejerk fashion.
Let’s start with the president. This is what Obama said before the dust settled after the San Bernardino terrorist attack:
President Barack Obama reiterated his call for more gun control reforms to make mass shootings in the U.S. “rare as opposed to normal” in the wake of a mass shooting in San Bernardino, California.
Speaking to CBS News moments after news broke of the shooting, Obama called for “common sense gun safety laws” and urged lawmakers to pass a law to prevent individuals on the “No Fly List” who are barred from boarding commercial flights from legally purchasing firearms.
On the face of it, preventing people who are on the “No Fly List” from buying guns makes sense, but how does a person’s name make it to that list?
Someone in government makes those decisions. What criteria are used? Could your name or my name make it to that list if a government official wanted to restrict our 2nd Amendment rights haphazardly?
If the IRS under Barack Obama is an example, you can bet that political litmus tests will be applied. That means if you don’t agree with the president, you will be punished. Putting your name on a “No Fly List” could very easily become an end-run around your Constitutional rights.
Now, let’s take a look at what the leading contender for the Democrat nomination for president tweeted before law enforcement officers had cleared the building where the shootings occurred in San Bernardino. Hillary’s tweet was short and clear: “I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now.”
Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) is not running for president, but his response is in line with other Democrats. He tweeted, “How many more innocent people must be shot and killed by madmen before we do something about gun violence?”
Obama’s, Clinton’s, and Lewis’ kneejerk responses tell us a lot about the way Democrats and leftist talking point regurgitators think:
- They are ready in an instant to attack law-abiding gun owners whenever a criminal, terrorist, or insane person goes on a rampage. They don’t actually think. They don’t wait for evidence to be gathered. They just react because restricting gun ownership is a core principle that they pursue regardless of the facts.
- Islamist terrorism isn’t on their radar screen. From their point of view, it’s simple: gun owners, bad; Muslims, good.
Obama made a fool of himself in Paris when he said that mass shootings only happen in America. A few days earlier, Muslim murderers had unleashed their venom on defenseless Parisians and tourists and killed many. His distortion of the facts is difficult to explain, but it shows how committed he is to his message/talking points regardless of the facts: gun owners, bad; Muslims, good.
Following the attacks in Paris, Parisians did what thinking people should do. They took steps to defend themselves in the future. Gun sales and applications for Concealed Weapon Permits surged.
Parisians realize that they are defenseless against armed attacks if they are unarmed. That’s the truth in a nutshell.
If the San Bernardino attack doesn’t turn out to be yet another Islamist terrorist attack on U.S. soil, I will be shocked. At this time, everything points in that direction. Therefore, refusing to call the murderers what they are is foolish and dangerous. That’s what Obama, Clinton, and other Democrats are doing. They refuse to tell the truth despite overwhelming evidence.
I’m not picking on Muslims, but facts are facts. Islamists around the world are at war with us. They have said it so clearly that you need help to be confused, and their actions confirm that they mean what they say.
That’s why Obama’s insistence that we import large numbers of unvetted Syrian “refugees” into the U.S. is ridiculous. Given what we know, it’s insane. ISIS has already infiltrated our country. We don’t need to open our arms and welcome more of them.
You have to be blind to reality to reject the notion that ISIS is using the Syrian “refugee” crisis to their advantage.
It has been reported that high-ranking members of the GOP establishment would vote for Hillary Clinton if Donald Trump wins the GOP nomination for president. That doesn’t surprise me and that’s one reason why my confidence in the Republican Party is close to zero. They would rather inflict Hillary Clinton on the nation than support someone who questions their principles and motives.
Enough is enough. I refer to Democrats as dumb asses for a reason. It’s what they are, and it’s reasonable since their logo is a donkey. We can’t afford another Democrat president.
We also can’t afford another go-along-get-along Republican. We need change in this country, serious change. From foreign policy to domestic social policy to taxation to entitlements we need complete overhauls. Another deal making Republican is not the answer, either.
We need someone as president who is committed to the American people, not to political party hacks in either party.
Paris and San Bernardino were not just setbacks; ISIS is not contained; Islamists are Muslims; and law-abiding gun owners are not the problem. Any person seeking the Oval Office who can’t say those things and mean it should not win the 2016 presidential election.
SnyderTalk Comment: This is what an idiot looks like and sounds like?
The website is loaded with factual information that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Yahweh is our Savior and that the Messiah is Yahweh.
I hope you will take a few minutes and explore the website. I also hope you will share it with your friends and family.
It’s time for believers to tell the world about our God by His Name—Yahweh.
- God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This [Yahweh] is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.” (Exodus 3: 15)
- “Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
- “Behold, the days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘Yahweh our righteousness.’” (Jeremiah 23: 5-6)
- Yeshua said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” (John 8: 58)
Click here to download the entire audio presentation for free and with no strings attached. Share it as often as you want.
Blessings in the Book of Revelation is a book that you need to read, especially now. There are blessings throughout the Scriptures but Revelation is the only book in the Bible actually containing a specific blessing for reading it. It’s repeated twice, once at the beginning and again at the end. This is the reason that I believe Revelation should be the first step toward studying biblical prophecy. Though not easy to do, Revelation can be broken down and understood by anyone, not just the academic elite. So, Revelation’s blessings are for everyone. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
Other Books by Neil Snyder
- Stand! is a suspense novel that exposes the lies, corruption, and greed underlying the theory that man-made CO2 emissions are responsible for global warming. Professor Wes Carlyle and Karen Sterling, his research collaborator, carefully scan the audience for their would-be attacker—a member of the enviro-gestapo who has been following them for days. Wes spots his man in the back of the room leaning against the wall. Suddenly, another man in the audience steps forward and moves toward Karen at a menacing pace. With a vicious stroke, he swings a billy club at her head. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life? Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
See “His Name is Yahweh”.