Shalu shalom Yerushalayim: Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. (Psalm 122: 6)
“For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” (Thomas Jefferson)
- Read SnyderTalk the way you would a newspaper.
- Scan the headlines and read the articles that interest you.
- If you haven’t looked at the Pages in the column on the right, you should. They contain lots of valuable information that you can share with your friends.
Facebook Group His Name is Yahweh:
I use the Facebook group His Name is Yahweh to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you are not already a fan, you should consider signing up. Click here to visit the site.
Email Distribution List:
I have created an email distribution list that I use to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you would like to be on that list, send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know others who are interested in SnyderTalk content, tell them to send me their email address, and I’ll put them on the list.
Scripture of the day:
Isaiah 33: 7-9—“Behold, their brave men cry in the streets, the ambassadors of peace weep bitterly. The highways are desolate, the traveler has ceased, he has broken the covenant, he has despised the cities, he has no regard for man. The land mourns and pines away, Lebanon is shamed and withers; Sharon is like a desert plain, and Bashan and Carmel lose their foliage.”
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” (Hosea 4: 6)
News Items of Interest:
- The New Israel Fund claims to love Israel, but…
- Netanyahu: Decision to ease Gaza siege weakens Hamas
- Lebanon allows Gaza-bound ship to sail to Cyprus
- Israel warns against unauthorized boats to Gaza
- Israeli defence chief says Lebanon to be held accountable for more blockade violence
- Turkey can take credit for ending Israel’s blockade of Gaza
SnyderTalk Commentary: Below are several pictures taken in Gaza and the West Bank. They are proof that very young Palestinians are being taught anything but peace. Hatred of Israel is part of their culture, and teaching kids how to kill Jews begins before kindergarten.
The treachery of Israel/Jew haters around the world defies logic. Their imbecilic rants at anti-Israel rallies reveal their dishonesty. Do they know how to read? If they are literate, do they attempt to gather facts, or do they just listen to shrill-voiced nincompoops who chant old-fashioned anti-Semitic slogans? Hitler would be proud of them. Can you imagine in your wildest dreams giving your child a toy suicide belt as a gift? In the West Bank and Gaza, they applaud that kind of stupidity, and they call it “commitment to the cause”. Ignorance about these facts is and will be costly indeed.
There is so much anti-Israel hate speech ringing out globally right now that I can’t help believing there is more going on than meets the eye. You should take a moment and read “Yahweh’s Promises Concerning the Promised Land” in the column on the right under Pages. Then read the page titled “Palestinian and Hamas Charters.” Obviously, Yahweh’s perspective and the views of Palestinian Arabs and their supporters don’t coincide.
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know who will win. Do you know whose side you’re on? While you’re contemplating your answer, watch this short video: No laughing matter: The One About Hamas.
- Haredim must be encouraged to work, not get handouts
- Wanted: Two mad martyrs, to make a Mideast peace
- Three East Jerusalem terror cells arrested over string of attacks
- Germany raps Israel for denying minister entry into Gaza
- Israel to lead battle against blood diamonds?
- Obama rewards Netanyahu for good behavior in Gaza
- U.S.: East Jerusalem demolitions undermine trust vital for Israel-PA talks
- Israel Revises Gaza Policy; World Gets What it Wants: Terrorist, Genocidal, Antisemitic, Revolutionary Islamist Statelet on the Mediterranean
- UNRWA: Israel’s Gaza blockade became a blockade against the UN
- Brazil drops role in Iran nuclear dispute
- Quartet of Mideast negotiators: Situation in Gaza still ‘unacceptable’
- Israel hit by heat wave as temperatures reach 122 degrees Fahrenheit in Eilat
A Little Humor
- Video: PETA and the K.K.K.
- Video: BP accused of downplaying amount of gushing oil
- Video: Concerns over Israel’s blockade “ease” on Gaza
- Video: Uzbeks slowly return home
- Video: The High Price of Gaffes
- Video: Kyrgyzstan set for referendum on constitution
- Video: Uncivilized Tactics at UC Irvine
- Video: Uncivilized Tactics at UC Irvine (Part 2)
- Video: Uncivilized Tactics at UC Irvine: Palestinians condemn Muslims’ conduct
- Video: Weird Pro-Israel Video of the Day (in Spanish)
- Video: 300th British soldier killed in Afghanistan
- Video: Code of Conduct “for Muslims and others of course “
- Video: Colombians vote in second round of presidential election
- Video: Raw Video: At Least 132 Killed In China Floods
- Video: BP CEO Under Pressure to Resign
Spotlight on Turkish PM Erdogan’s Hypocrisy
- Turkish troops hunt down Kurdish rebels
- While criticizing Israel, Turkey kills Kurds
- Video: Turkish PM Erdogan slams Israel for its murdering of aid workers
- Video: Myths of the Flotilla Fiasco: The Full Story
- Video: Turkish police attack Kurds
- Video: Turkish troops enter Iraq, kill 4 Kurds
SnyderTalk Commentary: PM Erdogan, can you say “hypocrite”? Just look in the mirror, and you’ll see one staring back at you.
- Cronkite, Rather, Thomas: Another Media-Anointed ‘Legend’ Reveals True Colors
- Rights vs. Responsibilities: Should We Require Better Training for Gun Owners?
- PayPal’s Outrage: Is Atlas Shrugs a Hate Site?
- Congressman Assaults Student: Does Anyone Care?
- Has the President Lost His Bearings?
- Media, Academia Destroying Themselves Over Israel
- What Obama Needs Is a Change of Job Description
- No Energy in Obama Energy Speech
- Stopping Obamacare or Gay Marriage?
- Washington’s Double Standard
- Capitalizing on the Latest Crisis
- Obama’s Oval Office Lecture
- University of Anarchy and No Consequences
- Sister Pelosi and the Other Jesus
- An End to Spending Excess?
- Fun With Idiocy: You Don’t Need to Know Anything About the Middle East to Have a Plan for Solving All its Problems
- Can Obama plug leak in his support?
- World Sees Obama as Incompetent and Amateur
- A GOP gift in the gulf
- Futility in Afghanistan: An NCO fires off a round of illumination
- Spending will kill, not save, our recovery
- Voters fighting back against union control
- Iran bans 2 IAEA inspectors from entering Iran
- Van der Sloot retracts murder confession
- 46 dead in explosion in central China mine
- Afghan opiate use has doubled in 5 years, UN says
- UK envoy to Afghan-Pakistan taking extended leave
- Colombia’s New President Santos: A Victory for the U.S.-backed Establishment
- Komorowski leads in tight Polish election race
- Iraqi electricity minister resigns over shortages
- D.C. police won’t intervene to remove women from mosques
- Dems ready for big push on global warming
- Arab ambassador treats White House officials, press watchdogs to lavish evening
- Wise words from Walter Russell Mead
- By the numbers: Oil leak wouldn’t fill Superdome
- Lawmakers bash Barton over Big Oil apology
- BP’s Gulf oil spill costs reach $2 billion
- High court upholds anti-terror law
- NJ naval base locked down; spokesman won’t say why
- White House mocks BP CEO’s yacht race, defends Obama golf
- La. companies ask judge to end drilling moratorium
- White House disputes Kyl’s account of border talk
- Internet Fraud: FTC Takes On Antivirus Scam in Crackdown
- Times Square car bomb suspect pleads guilty in NYC
His Name is Yahweh—for those who want to make presentations:
Some of you are ready to make presentations about His Name is Yahweh. You have my permission to use the PowerPoint file below:
You’ll need PowerPoint 2007 to use the file. I don’t think it works properly with older versions of PowerPoint. You’ll also need to read His Name is Yahweh. When you’re with a live audience, questions inevitably arise that go beyond the presentation. Reading His Name is Yahweh will prepare you to deal with the questions they ask and many questions they don’t know to ask. Below is the file for His Name is Yahweh in PDF format:
You have my permission to copy and share this material as often as you want. In addition, it will be available permanently in the Pages on the right. That will make it easy to share with your friends. You can even give an impromptu presentation to anyone anytime. Just click on the Page titled “His Name is Yahweh—for those who want to make presentations”, and you’re good to go. All you need is an Internet connection—either broadband or mobile broadband. May Yahweh bless you as you do your work.
His Name is Yahweh:
There is a wealth of material available for free download on www.hisnameisyahweh.org including the book His Name is Yahweh. His Name is Yahweh is also available at Amazon on Kindle for just $5. If you haven’t read His Name is Yahweh, you should. The importance of Yahweh’s Name is becoming more apparent with each passing day.
Available on Amazon Kindle and it can be downloaded at www.hisnameisyahweh.org