“For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” (Thomas Jefferson)
Facebook Group His Name is Yahweh:
I use the Facebook group His Name is Yahweh to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you are not already a fan, you should consider signing up. Click here to visit the site.
Email Distribution List:
I have created an email distribution list that I use to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you would like to be on that list, send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know others who are interested in SnyderTalk content, tell them to send me their email address, and I’ll put them on the list.
Scripture of the day:
Isaiah 21: 10-17—“O my threshed people, and my afflicted of the threshing floor! What I have heard from Yahweh Sabaoth, the God of Israel, I make known to you. The oracle concerning Edom. One keeps calling to me from Seir, ‘Watchman, how far gone is the night? Watchman, how far gone is the night?’ The watchman says, ‘Morning comes but also night. If you would inquire, inquire; come back again.’ The oracle about Arabia. In the thickets of Arabia you must spend the night, O caravans of Dedanites. Bring water for the thirsty, O inhabitants of the land of Tema, meet the fugitive with bread. For they have fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow and from the press of battle. For thus the Lord said to me, ‘In a year, as a hired man would count it, all the splendor of Kedar will terminate; and the remainder of the number of bowmen, the mighty men of the sons of Kedar, will be few; for Yahweh God of Israel has spoken.’”
Currently, I am putting up bite sized pieces of His Name is Yahweh in SnyderTalk Commentary. If you haven’t read it, it will be a treat for you. If you have read it, you will probably enjoy reading it again. You can download the entire manuscript for free at His Name is Yahweh, or you can buy it in Kindle format from Amazon for just $5.
I have left out several footnotes. Please go to the website His Name is Yahweh and download the manuscript. It has all the footnotes, and it’s free.
Yeshua’s Return is an Absolute Certainty
Genesis 45: 3 tells about Joseph revealing himself to his brothers and saying, “I am Joseph.” (Genesis 45: 3) Until he told them his true identity, they did not know Joseph had become viceroy (or prime minister) in Egypt. According to Chafetz Chaim, a Jewish sage, “When Joseph said, ‘I am Joseph,’ God’s master plan became clear to the brothers; everything that had happened for the last twenty-two years fell into perspective. So, too, will it be in the time to come when God will reveal Himself and announce, ‘I am HASHEM (Yahweh)!’ The veil will be lifted from our eyes and we will comprehend everything that transpired throughout history.” (Scherman, Rabbi Nosson, The Stone Edition Tanach, The ArtScroll Series®, Mesorah Publications, Brooklyn, New York, 1996, p. 115)
That day did come. Yahweh came to them in the Person of Yeshua the Messiah, and He did say, “I am Yahweh.” However, instead of receiving Him with great joy and honoring Him as God, the Jewish people were lead by their priests to reject and kill Him. The day is coming when He will return, and we call that day the End of Days. When He returns, those who know Him will rejoice. Those who do not know Him will regret it—deeply and sincerely regret it for all eternity.
C. S. Lewis explained Yeshua’s return this way:
“When that happens (when Yeshua returns), it is the end of the world. When the author walks on to the stage the play is over. God is going to invade, all right: but what is the good of saying you are on His side then, when you see the whole natural universe melting away like a dream and something else—something it never entered your mind to conceive—comes crashing in; something so beautiful to some of us and so terrible to others that none of us will have any choice left? For this time it will be God without disguise; something so overwhelming that it will strike either irresistible love or irresistible horror into every creature. It will be too late then to choose your side. There is no use saying you choose to lie down when it has become impossible to stand up. That will not be the time for choosing: it will be the time when we discover which side we really have chosen, whether we realised it before or not. Now, to-day, this moment, is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It will not last forever. We must take it or leave it.” (Lewis, C. S., Mere Christianity, HarperSanFrancisco, New York, New York, 1952, p. 65)
The day of Yahweh’s burning anger is rapidly approaching. Although we do not know the exact day and hour Yahweh will pour out His wrath on a rebellious world, we do know we must be ready when He returns because that will not be the time for deciding. As C.S. Lewis said, that will be the day we learn what we have decided already. If you feel Yahweh tugging at your heart, do not delay. Turn to Him right now because tomorrow may be too late. Ask Him to forgive you and to save you, and then have faith in Him to do it.
His Name is Yahweh Audio Presentation:
You can download the entire presentation for free at His Name is Yahweh and at the SnyderTalk Page titled His Name is Yahweh—an Audio Presentation. You may copy and share the audio files as often as you want at no cost.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” (Hosea 4: 6)
News Items of Interest:
- Obama promised Abbas a Palestinian state within two years
- Egypt: Lebanon in ‘panic’ over fear of Israeli attack
- Despite fears of war, Lebanon readies for summer tourism
- Police arrest 11 settlers over attacks against Palestinians
- Quietly, Austria is becoming Iran’s biggest partner
- Facing crucial test in own party, PM urges Likudniks to vote
- Netanyahu’s nemesis / A far-right scarecrow named Feiglin
- Netanyahu, Feiglin woo Likud voters
- Israel’s tyranny of the majority is dangerous
- Libya trip exposes wretchedness of representatives of Israeli Arabs
- PA urges Palestinians to stop using Israeli cell phone firms
- ‘One-sided Palestinian state won’t work’
- Hamas: Egypt gasses 4 smugglers
- FM: PA ‘hypocritical, inflexible’
- ‘Settlers and Palestinians may unite’
- The ‘Nakba’ of Morocco’s Jews
- Likud vote is about power, not peace
- Yishai receives invite to Washington
- Barkat backs East Jerusalem building
- Israel Prize winners to Barak: Let Gazans study in W. Bank
- Anglo group slammed for Obama attack
- Watchdog: BBC biased against Israel
- Nuclear cynicism
- Nuclear Terrorism: Threat to the Public or to Credibility?
- Hizballah has become major military force
- The real reason why Jews are Liberals
- Economic Development for Muslims
- Bibi Freezes Construction?
- A Tale of Two Palestinian Authorities
- The Direction of Europe: Netherlands: Opposition to Holocaust Education; UK: Voting Trends
- Intel: Pakistan Taliban chief now believed alive
- D.C. negotiating settlement with Fenty friend
- A Law Arizona Can Live With
- Mysteries of an Immigration Law
- ADL: Stop Arizona-Holocaust analogies
His Name is Yahweh:
There is a wealth of material available for free download on www.hisnameisyahweh.org including the book His Name is Yahweh. His Name is Yahweh is also available at Amazon on Kindle for just $5. If you haven’t read His Name is Yahweh, you should. The importance of Yahweh’s Name is becoming more apparent with each passing day.
Available on Amazon Kindle and it can be downloaded at www.hisnameisyahweh.org