Make SnyderTalk® Your “Go To” Place and Consider Making It Your Homepage
It’s better than a newspaper and it’s free so share it with your friends.
“For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” Thomas Jefferson
Facebook Group His Name is Yahweh
I use the Facebook group His Name is Yahweh to notify people when a new SnyderTalk has been posted. If you are not already a fan, you should consider signing up. Click here to visit the site. Eventually, this may be unnecessary, but for the time being it seems to be an effective way to distribute information.
Music with Video: Fantastic Songs
For Your Information and Enjoyment
Debt Clock: The Debt Clock
Israel: About Israel, The Israel Project, Tourist Information, the Holocaust, Israel map, Israel’s War of Independence, the Six-Day War, the Yom Kippur War, the First Intifada, the Second Intifada, Arab-Israel conflict, and anti-Semitism
Deuteronomy 4: 29 says, “Seek Yahweh your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul.” The next verse in Deuteronomy is very interesting, because it is an End of Days prophecy concerning the Jews. It says, “When you are in distress and all these things have come upon you, in the latter days you will return to Yahweh your God and listen to His Voice.” (Deuteronomy 4: 30)
No one except Yahweh knows when the end will come, but one sign the end is approaching is that large numbers of Jews will return to Him, seek Him, and listen to His Voice. Many Jewish people are turning to Yahweh right now, so the end may be closer than we realize.
Yahweh is speaking today. That much is certain, and we can hear His Voice if we will listen. Listening begins when we read His Word and do what He says. Prayer is also a form of listening, because Yahweh talks with us while we pray. Over time, if you read His Word and pray earnestly seeking Him, you will learn to recognize His Voice. When you obey His Voice, His blessings will flow.
Yahweh’s Word is clear on this point. We must seek Him with all our heart and all our soul. When we do that, He will reveal Himself to us and show us what He wants us to do.
It has been said, and it is absolutely true, that faith is a gift from Yahweh. Similarly seeking Yahweh is a gift from Him, because the desire to seek and know Him comes from Him. If you feel Yahweh tugging at your heart and drawing you to Him, then you should do what Moses did when he met Yahweh at the burning bush on Mount Sinai. You should respond by coming close to Him and allowing Him to reveal Himself to you.
A friend sent this to me. You may have seen it already. It’s from a bewildered applicant for a teaching job in a PUBLIC SCHOOL in Any Town, USA. It’s fiction, of course, but it’s true nonetheless. Things were much different when I was a child, but for kids growing up today, this is the rule…not the exception. Today’s kids can’t imagine what life was like when I was a boy and most of us can’t imagine what life is like for our children and grandchildren. I’m afraid that most of us don’t realize that things have deteriorated to the extent they have.
“You want me to check their backpacks for weapons, wage war on drugs and sexually transmitted diseases, and raise their sense of self esteem and personal pride.
You want me to teach them patriotism and good citizenship, sportsmanship and fair play, and how to register to vote, balance a checkbook, and apply for a job.
You want me to check their heads for lice, recognize signs of antisocial behavior, and make sure that they all pass the final exams.
You also want me to provide them with an equal education regardless of their handicaps, and communicate regularly with their parents in English, Spanish or any other language, by letter, telephone, newsletter, and report card.
You want me to do all this with a piece of chalk, a blackboard, a bulletin board, a few books, a big smile, and a starting salary that qualifies me for food stamps.
You want me to do all this and then you tell me…I CAN’T PRAY?”
Now that you’ve read it, I’ll tell you why I posted it as my SnyderTalk Commentary today. I know what happened to our PUBLIC SCHOOLS once the government started flexing its muscles. Do you think they would do something similar if all we had in healthcare was a PUBLIC OPTION? You bet they would. Once the public option successfully eliminates all the other health insurance options, we will be left to deal with the whims of government bureaucrats. Could that happen? It would happen.
Have you been to the DMV lately? I suggest you go there and pretend it’s a doctor’s office or a hospital. Then you’ll get my point.
Special Report: The Copenhagen Climate Conference
- The Copenhagen Climate Council
- The Copenhagen Climate Conference 2009
- NGO climate treaty 1.38 MB pdf
- NGO Copenhagen treaty: full legal text 623 KB pdf
- NGO Copenhagen treaty – narrative (Vol. 1) 636 KB doc
- NGO Copenhagen treaty – legal text (Vol. 2) 332 KB doc
- Below are several articles. You need to keep in mind that the scientific data tells us unmistakably that Earth’s climate is COOLING, and it’s been cooling for years. The facts supporting that claim appear in the Climate Change page in the column on the right. Please don’t be deceived.
- India and China sign agreement to combat climate change
- Indian environment minister is put in his place
- Climate conference set to fail
- Climate treaty now more do-able
- Going up the wrong path
- Climate treaty will create a world government dictatorship
- Gearing up for the Copenhagen Climate Conference
- Poland blocks EU climate funding decision
- Climate leads trio of unraveling EU deals
- Aid for poor vital for climate deal
- How the Copenhagen Treaty will affect equity markets
The article above is absolutely correct. CO2 emissions continue to increase…but the climate is COOLING. That’s what the data tells us. Look at the material on the “Climate Change” page for details. That means something bigger than CO2 emissions is at work. A warmer climate is actually better for humankind than a cooler climate. If you insist on being a Chicken Little, start screaming about GLOBAL COOLING. Maybe we can convince Fat Albert to admit that his views on global warming are way off base and to embrace as his cause du jour the reduction in global cooling. Well, Fat Albert, fat chance.
Remember to send people to SnyderTalk’s “Climate Change” page for the latest and best information on the climate change issue. That keeps you from having to build and update a file. SnyderTalk is available globally 24/7. Take advantage of it. This issue is too important to ignore. We have a lot of work to do educating the masses.
“I have 8 bathrooms in my house. That’s right, 8. Do you know why?”
Today’s Events Shaping Our World
U.S. and Western Hemisphere
- Is a Washington takeover of the Internet next? Go to Freedom Watch for more information on this topic.
- Medicare doctors’ pay plan rejected in U.S. Senate
- Cheney strikes back
- New ACORN video released
- GOP Senator (Lamar Alexander of Tennessee) says Obama showing Nixonian tendencies He got that right.
- Tropical storm hits Mexican resort
- Murders in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico at all-time high
- Canada PM says could be more job losses to come
- Mutual interest and mutual respect: ideas for U.S. public diplomacy toward the Muslim world
- Dems go after antitrust exemption for insurers This is moving in the right direction.
- Fed survey: housing, manufacturing drive recovery
- Massachusetts man planned terror attacks on U.S. malls
- Administration plans big pay cuts at bailout firms I like this…a lot.
Israel and Middle East
“On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have appointed watchmen; all day and all night they will never keep silent. You who remind Yahweh, take no rest for yourselves; and give Him no rest until He establishes and makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.”
Isaiah 62: 6-7
The Entrance to David’s Citadel Near Jaffa Gate
- American U.N. envoy to Israel: relaunch peace talks now
- Clinton: Iran must quickly implement uranium deal
- U.S. to stand by Israel in the fight against the Goldstone Report
- International rights group: Hamas must probe attacks on Israeli civilians
- If you want to save the planet, the planet doesn’t need you
Haifa on the Mediterranean Sea
- Former President Clinton honored at 2009 Scholar-Statesman Award Dinner
- The transcript of Clinton’s remarks
- An audio link: Economic challenges and opportunities for Israel and the Palestinians
- Hamas in combat: the military performance of the Palestinian Islamic Resistance Movement
- After King Abdullah: Succession in Saudi Arabia
- Peace through security: America’s role in the development of the Palestinian Authority Security Services
- Beyond the first 100 days: prospects for Obama administration Middle East strategy
- The Middle East security agenda: an Israeli assessment
Al Aqsa Mosque
- Obama can thank himself for lack of peace progress
- Arabs attack Jews in Jerusalem, police do nothing
- Israel in desperate need of more rain
- Top former U.S. military official: U.S. should join Israeli attack on Iran
- Israelis say deal near with U.S. on Mideast talks
- Iran envoy backs uranium deal, but will Tehran?
Video—Iran fuel deal to defuse crisis, U.N. nuclear chief Personally, I don’t believe it. It smells like another N. Korea to me.
- A moral atrocity
- Soft-shoe diplomacy is failing: it’s time for Obama to get real…and get tough
- Diplomats: Iranian negotiators back uranium deal
- U.S. official: Iraq election delay could affect troop pullout
- Iran, 3 powers have until Friday to okay nuclear deal
Ein Gedi Looking Toward the Dead Sea
China, Russia, India, and Asia-Pacific
- U.S. says Afghan coalition government is an option
- Afghan election official fired ahead of runoff
- Afghan drug flow wrecks global havoc
- Islamists and Ottomans
The Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, Turkey
- Al Qaeda and Taliban status check: a resurgent threat?
- U.S. will never have normal relations with a nuclear N. Korea
- NATO to meet on Afghanistan, missile defense
- Headlines in The Moscow Times
- Headlines in Voice of Russia
- Headlines in Xinhua News
- Headlines in The Times of India
- Headlines in The Asahi Shimbun
Europe and Africa
- Poland ready to take part in Obama missile defense
- France declassifies Pakistan bombing documents
- Somali young pirate suspect to face trial after test
- Disaffected Anglican diocese may switch to Rome
- Lithuanian lawmakers demand CIA prison probe
The Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey
- Headlines in the BBC
- Headlines in The Times of London
- Headlines in Der Spiegel
- Headlines in Deutsche Welle-World
Statistical Information for SnyderTalk
- 51,254 hits from June 24 through July 31, 2009
- 59,814 hits in August 2009; 2009 total: 111,068
- 111,213 hits in September 2009; 2009 total: 222,281
There is a wealth of material available for free download on www.hisnameisyahweh.org including the book His Name is Yahweh. His Name is Yahweh is also available at Amazon on Kindle for just $5. If you haven’t read His Name is Yahweh, you should. The importance of Yahweh’s Name is becoming more apparent with each passing day.
Available on Amazon Kindle and it can be downloaded at www.hisnameisyahweh.org