Jeremiah 12: 14-17
Thus says Yahweh concerning all My wicked neighbors who strike at the inheritance with which I have endowed My people Israel, “Behold I am about to uproot them from their land and will uproot the house of Judah from among them. And it will come about that after I have uprooted them, I will again have compassion on them; and I will bring them back, each one to his inheritance and each one to his land. Then if they will really learn the ways of My people, to swear by My name, ‘As Yahweh lives,’ even as they taught My people to swear by Baal, they will be built up in the midst of My people. But if they will not listen, then I will uproot that nation, uproot and destroy it,” declares Yahweh.
“For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.”
Jeremiah 20: 9-10
But if I say, “I will not remember Him or speak anymore in His name, then in my heart it becomes like a burning fire shut up in my bones; and I am weary of holding it in, and I cannot endure it. For I have heard the whispering of many, “Terror on every side! Denounce him; yes, let us denounce him!” All my trusted friends, watching for my fall, say: “Perhaps he will be deceived, so that we may prevail against him and take our revenge on him.”
Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed.
If you don’t have a Kindle device, you can download Falsely Accused into your computer. The title of the book has a hyperlink. Click on it, and it will take you to the Amazon webpage. In the upper right corner of the webpage, you’ll see a box containing the words “Buy now with 1-click.” Below that you’ll see Available on your PC. You’ll need this for downloading eBooks from Kindle, and the software is free. Next, directly under “Buy now with 1-click,” you see “Deliver to.” The drop down will enable you to select “Kindle for PC” and download it directly into your computer. You can also download it for use with iPads, Sony Reader, and a host of other tablet devices. You’ll need to have an account with Amazon. If you don’t have one already, I recommend it strongly.
God Said It and That Makes It So—An Excerpt from His Name is Yahweh
Recently, I heard a disturbing statistic. According to a Gallup poll taken in May 2006, fewer than 30 percent of Americans believe the Bible is the Word of God. Since God gave us the Scriptures to direct our path toward Him, the fact that more than 70 percent of the people in this so-called “Christian nation” say they do not believe His Word is alarming.
God is not an abstract idea or a theological concept. He is the Sovereign of the universe. To avoid any confusion, I want you to understand at the outset that I accept the truth of the Bible without reservation or qualification. I make no apologies for standing on God’s Word, and my goal in this book is to show you what the Bible actually says about the Name of God—Yahweh.
Yahweh is God
It took me almost a decade to do the research required to write this book. I studied Hebrew and Greek, and I read ancient documents that few people have ever seen. I also made hundreds of presentations about the importance of God’s Name to groups ranging in size from 3 or 4 people to more than 500 people. All told, I have talked with thousands of people about this subject, and my personal experience has taught me an invaluable lesson. We have a long way to go before the Christian community understands what God said in the Scriptures about the importance of His Name.
It’s tragic that most Christians don’t know God’s Name and that He commanded us to declare the Name “Yahweh” to the world. It may surprise you to discover that “Yahweh” is the only Name God told us to proclaim to the world. This is an irrefutable fact—a fact you will understand perfectly by the time you finish reading this book. Even more, most Christians have no idea that Jesus is Yahweh and that we have salvation in the Name “Yahweh.” Think about it and let it sink in. Jesus is Yahweh—our only Savior.
Occasionally, when Christians hear this message for the first time, they become indignant because they haven’t heard a preacher say it from the pulpit. I’m confused too. It’s difficult for me to understand why so many preachers don’t have a grip on the importance of this message—especially since it comes straight from the Bible and it’s repeated so often in the Scriptures. A few years ago, I told a friend that God’s Name is Yahweh and that Yahweh is the Name in which we have salvation. These are irrefutable facts, yet my friend was visibly angry. With a harsh tone in his voice, he said, “That can’t be true because if it were I would have heard it a long time ago.”
My friend was more than 50 years old at the time, and he had attended church regularly since he was a small boy. During more than five decades of attending church, he never heard God’s Name mentioned from the pulpit—not even once. Interestingly, my friend will tell you in a heartbeat that he is a Bible-believing Christian and that he attends a Bible-preaching church. That’s all the more reason to be confused.
Given what God says in the Scriptures about His Name, how can so many Christians fail to grasp its significance? Why do Bible scholars tolerate the longstanding tradition of replacing God’s Name in the Scriptures with titles that Yahweh never intended as substitutes for His holy Name? Even more, why have preachers as a group not made a fuss about this editorial tradition? These are important questions that I hope you will ponder as you read this book.
To see other SnyderTalk editorials, click here.
Hosea 4: 6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Stand! is a novel about the chicanery surrounding the global warming debate. It’s a gripping story that lays out the facts concerning climate change that prove beyond any reasonable doubt that man-made CO2 emissions didn’t cause a global climatic shift. You can get it from Amazon.
If you don’t have a Kindle device, you can download Stand! into your computer. The title of the book has a hyperlink. Click on it, and it will take you to the Amazon webpage. In the upper right corner of the webpage, you’ll see a box containing the words “Buy now with 1-click.” Below that you’ll see Available on your PC. You’ll need this for downloading eBooks from Kindle, and the software is free. Next, directly under “Buy now with 1-click,” you see “Deliver to.” The drop down will enable you to select “Kindle for PC” and download it directly into your computer. You can also download it for use with iPads, Sony Reader, and a host of other tablet devices. You’ll need to have an account with Amazon. If you don’t have one already, I recommend it strongly.
- Will the President and the Congress Send a Message to Turkey and Egypt That An Attack Upon Israel Will Be Viewed As An Attack Upon the U.S.?
- Lessons From the Embassy Takeover
- Goodbye Egypt, Hello Iran
- The Palestinians’ UN Agenda
- Israel’s Predicament
- Obama: Palestinian Statehood Bid a “Distraction”
- US Moves to Avert Showdown Over Palestinian Statehood
- UN diplomats say countries intimidated into supporting Palestinian bid
- Arab League urges international community to back Palestinian statehood
- Erdogan rallies League against Israel
- No US Drones for Turkey Until Armed Threat on Israel Lifted
- Arab League: End Syria bloodshed
- U.S. Warns Against UN Vote on Palestinian State
- Top U.S. Lawmaker Warns Palestinians on UN Push
- Clinton: Path to Palestine doesn’t run through UN
- Erdogan: recognizing Palestinian state is an obligation
- Obama and Abbas: From Speed Dial to Not Talking
- Netanyahu: Egyptian Government Wants to Maintain Peace
- PM: First priority on Egypt border is now stopping terror
- Why some Egyptians see military rulers as worse than Mubarak
- Fatah Calls for Mass Marches in West Bank Cities Ahead of UN Vote
- ‘Hamas weighing a resumption of suicide bombings’
- Israel: Palestinians Could Do More to Increase Their Water Supply
- Israel’s Hostile Neighborhood
- The Islamist Message of the Arab Spring
- Once Again, Israel Is Scapegoated
- Humpty Dumpty Palestine
- Israel Surrounded as Arab Spring Turns Darker
- The Israeli Embassy Attack
- Turkey Says 2010 Flotilla Raid Was “Cause for War”
- Erdogan: Israel’s mentality is a barrier to Mideast peace
- Lessons from the embassy takeover
- Turkey’s prime minister to meet with Egyptian leaders in effort to strengthen ties
- Western hopes for tough UN action against Syria appear doomed
- UN experts: Israel’s blockade of Gaza illegal
- Itamar murderer is sentenced to five life terms
- Saudi Arabia’s water needs eating into oil wealth
- Australian chamber debates boycott of Israeli products
- Iran’s Nuclear Threat: Fact or Fantasy?
- Germany Makes Unprecedented Contribution to UNRWA’s Gaza Emergency Appeal
What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? is now available at Amazon’s Kindle Store. Check it out. I think you’ll enjoy it because it deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life?
If you don’t have a Kindle device, you can download What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? into your computer. The title of the book has a hyperlink. Click on it, and it will take you to the Amazon webpage. In the upper right corner of the webpage, you’ll see a box containing the words “Buy now with 1-click.” Below that you’ll see Available on your PC. You’ll need this for downloading eBooks from Kindle, and the software is free. Next, directly under “Buy now with 1-click,” you see “Deliver to.” The drop down will enable you to select “Kindle for PC” and download it directly into your computer. You can also download it for use with iPads, Sony Reader, and a host of other tablet devices. You’ll need to have an account with Amazon. If you don’t have one already, I recommend it strongly.
- Merkel Quells Speculation on Greek Default
- Airlines collect $1.38 billion in baggage, reservation fees
- Cisco’s CEO: clients still spending in shaky economy
- Bank Failure? FDIC Wants To Make Sure Banks Have A Contingency Plan
- US Daily Internet Deals to Reach $4.17 Billion by 2015, Researcher Says
- Gold eases as firmer dollar piles on pressure
- CBO warns super committee on deficit reduction timing
- Auto contract talks may miss deadline
- Kabul explosions: Afghan capital rocked by four blasts
- Iran’s Judiciary agrees to release two US citizens on bail
- Libya’s interim leader a crowd-pleaser
- Carbon tax faces delaying tactics
- IAEA states adopt nuclear safety action plan
- Central & South Asia Flooding cripples southern Pakistan
- Four remanded on slavery charges
- Official: Kenyan in custody over murder of Briton
- At Least 5 Children Killed In Militant Attack On Pakistan School Bus
- Campaigners urge UN rights council to probe Sri Lanka
- Vatican: Sex abuse case at Hague “ludicrous” stunt
- House Democrats slam Cantor on jobs: “Half a loaf is not enough”
- CIA chief says AQAP most dangerous in “global jihad”
- Weiner race has Jewish voters ‘sending a message ‘ to Obama administration
- A Minnesota School District’s Struggle over Bullying and Gay Rights
- ‘Madoff of campaign finance’ accused of embezzling millions
- Congress may consider FAA, highway funding extensions
- Senate panel backs freeze on Pentagon base budget
- Looking for omens in two campaigns
- Memo to GOP: Social Security Demagoguery Is the Province of Libs
- A tale of two Obamas
- Raison Debt
- Too Much Higher Education
- Perry walks the third rail
- Romney’s Health Care Success?
- GOP Debate Reactions: Pungent Rhetoric, Tough Hits and Pipe Dreams
- Romney’s Win
- Perry and Huntsman Incoherent on Afghanistan
- The Employee Rights Act
- Obama’s Solyndra Loans “Number One Priority” for House Investigating Committee Since Feb.
- Will Third Teachers’ Union Bailout Fund Obama’s Re-Election?
- Stop Calling the Tea Party Extreme. It Isn’t.
- The Player and the President
- Obama Has Aggravated Muslim Extremism
- The Separation of Blackness and State
- What Third Rail?
- Lemonade Wars: The State Battles Entrepreneurialism
- And They Still Haven’t Tried KSM
- In search for life, more planet ‘candidates’ are found. Are any just right?
- President Obama’s Folly
- Back to the Future?
- ‘O’er the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave’
- The Free Market—Not Government or Unions—Will Create the Jobs of Tomorrow
- Gov. Perry and the Ponzi Scheme
- Projection: Hard Landing for Obama Next Fall
- Gore’s 24 Hours of Fantasy About To Begin
- The California Corridor: Some Lessons on Government Largesse From the New Frontier
- The ‘War on Terror’ Is All About God
- Some observations on the Tea Party/CNN debate
- Ron Paul booed for Bin Laden comment
- Bachmann on ‘Rick Perry’s Crony Capitalism’
- ‘Professor Cornpone’ flipflops on ethanol
- Perry hits Romney’s economic record
Joel 3: 17-21
Then you will know that I am Yahweh your God, dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain. So Jerusalem will be holy, and strangers will pass through it no more. And in that day the mountains will drip with sweet wine, and the hills will flow with milk, and all the brooks of Judah will flow with water; and a spring will go out from the house of Yahweh to water the valley of Shittim. Egypt will become a waste, and Edom will become a desolate wilderness, because of the violence done to the sons of Judah, in whose land they have shed innocent blood. But Judah will be inhabited forever and Jerusalem for all generations. And I will avenge their blood which I have not avenged, for Yahweh dwells in Zion.
Israeli Uncensored News
- Limits of US influence
- Presidential race in Egypt turns to worse
- Moscow snubs Washington on Palestine
- Israel sanctions pogroms
The Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs
“We have the greatest opportunity the world has ever seen, as long as we remain honest – which will be as long as we can keep the attention of our people alive. If they once become inattentive to public affairs, you and I, and Congress and Assemblies, judges and governors would all become wolves.”
If you haven’t been there already, you should take the opportunity to visit Natural Healthcare Store. Each product selected for sale at Natural Healthcare Store undergoes rigorous research to make sure that it is the highest quality at an affordable price.
Natural Healthcare Store carries skin care, hair care, and oral care products. Be sure to check out the Dead Sea products imported from Israel and support the Israeli economy with your purchases. Natural Healthcare Store carries makeup, deodorant, and detoxification products. It also carries supplements, weight loss products, and loose leaf tea. Rounding out its product mix, Natural Healthcare Store carries natural household cleaning products.
Katie and I believe strongly in healthy living, and we use the products. We’re proud to say that our daughter Melanie owns the store.
There is a wealth of material available for free download on www.hisnameisyahweh.org including the book His Name is Yahweh. His Name is Yahweh is also available at Amazon on Kindle for just $5. If you haven’t read His Name is Yahweh, you should. The importance of Yahweh’s Name is becoming more apparent with each passing day.
Available on Amazon Kindle and it can be downloaded at www.hisnameisyahweh.org