“Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,” says Yahweh Sabaoth. (Zechariah 4: 6)
Things are Heating Up and the Temple Mount is the Epicenter
Things are heating up quickly in the Middle East, and the Temple Mount, Yahweh’s holy hill, is the epicenter of it all.
Take a look at the articles below:
- Israeli delegation locked down in Amman embassy after stabbing attack—Amman is Jordan’s capital.
- Second Gaza rocket in 24 hours hits southern Israel—Gaza is the home of Hamas.
- One injured in stabbing attack in Petah Tikva—Petah Tikva is in the Tel Aviv metropolitan area.
- Protesters burn Israeli flag in London demonstration—London just elected a Muslim mayor. Great Britain is a mess and London is a festering sore.
- Greenblatt to arrive in region over Temple Mount crisis—Jason Greenblatt is President Trump’s Middle East envoy.
- Gory photos from Halamish terror attack raise eyebrows—Halamish is where the Shabbat Massacre occurred a few days ago.
- Turkey tries to mend Qatar crises as it condemns Israel—Erdogan sees a Jew behind every tree.
None of this surprises me. The only thing that surprises me is that so many people didn’t see it coming.
I think that people who didn’t see it coming are blind to reality and oblivious to Yahweh’s word. Where Yahweh is concerned, ignorance is not bliss.
I wish I could say that things will settle down, and maybe they will briefly, but the reality is that this is just a prelude to a much larger event.
Get ready for something really big.
Palestinian leaders called for a Day of Rage following Israel’s increased security measures at Temple Mount entrances.
Although Israel removed the metal detectors, security cameras were left in place.
Keep in mind that the security measures were added a few days ago after Palestinian terrorists used weapons that had been stored in Al-Aqsa Mosque to murder two Israeli police officers beside the Lion’s Gate (a.k.a., Stephen’s Gate).
Below are videos that were taken today on the Temple Mount. The civilized world should call for a Day of Rage aimed at Palestinians. They actually deserve it.
Amazon is disrupting the world like no other business.
Technology companies are changing everything about our lives.
Space X is landing rocket launchers.
Tesla is changing the automobile industry as we know it.
The Democrat Party finally figured out that sitting on their thumbs won’t work, so they came up with a bold, new economic plan called the “Better Deal”. It’s a half-baked throwback to FDR’s 1930s New Deal.
Democrats really are Dumb Asses.
“If My people who are called by My Name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7: 14)
Change that Yahweh calls “good” begins in the hearts of believers—people who are recognizable because they are different.
We are different because we belong to Him and are called by His Name. We are Yahweh’s people, His followers.
His Name is Yahweh, the website, is a companion of the book His Name is Yahweh.
To download His Name is Yahweh: Revised Edition for free in PDF format, click on the title below:
- His Name is Yahweh: Revised Edition in PDF format
His Name is Yahweh has been downloaded and shared in congregations all over the world. Please take advantage of this opportunity to read and share essential information about Yahweh.
You have my permission to copy and print His Name is Yahweh: Revised Edition as many times as you want. Please, don’t sell it. Give it away.
To purchase His Name is Yahweh: Revised Edition in paperback or in eBook, click here.
To see videos that explain the importance of Yahweh’s Name, click here.
Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? is a book that you will want to read.
In it, you will discover facts that most Christians are unfamiliar with. It will enlighten you about the true faith of believers dating back to the time of Abraham.
The Messiah didn’t try to create a new religion. Neither did the apostles nor His followers. For the most part, the religion that we know today as “Christianity” is either Catholic or an extension of Catholicism.
That’s a serious problem. Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? explains why.
The book is available in three formats: paperback, eBook, and PDF format. Click on the titles below to access the version you want:
- Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? in paperback.
- Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? in eBook.
- Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? in PDF format. This one is free.
Below is a file showing the conclusions from Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved? Follow these steps:
- Left click on “Conclusions from Must Jewish People Convert to Christianity to be Saved?” That will open a file titled “Conclusions”. It will appear at the bottom of your computer screen. On a smart phone, it should open immediately if you use Google.
- Left click on the file at the bottom of your computer screen. That will open the file on your computer.
Yahweh wants us to open our hearts to Him and allow Him to lead us where He wants us to go. Salvation is not something to be taken lightly. It’s a life changing experience.
Connecting salvation with being led by Yahweh is not my idea. It’s Yahweh’s plan. Press on to Maturity presents and explains the details.
- Press on to Maturity in paperback.
- Press on to Maturity in eBook.
- Press on to Maturity in PDF format. This one is free.
“The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.” (John 17: 22-24)
See “His Name is Yahweh”.