“…Jerusalem, the city where I have chosen for Myself to put My Name.” (Yahweh speaking, 1 Kings 11: 36)
Europe is coming apart at the seams. The U.S. isn’t far behind.
Europe is coming apart at the seams, and Germany is leading the way.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel is stubborn to a fault. Despite an epidemic of terrorist attacks in Europe, she refuses to rethink her Muslim “refugee” policy. An article in The Atlantic quotes Merkel defending her logic:
At the time, Merkel had simply told Germans: “We can do it.” At her news conference in Berlin on Thursday, she reiterated those remarks, and added: “I didn’t say 11 months ago that it would be a simple matter that we could easily solve.”
She continued: “But I am as convinced today as I was back then that we will manage our historic duty [of accepting refugees] … And that’s why we will also overcome the new challenge confronting us, which is called Islamist terror. We will introduce the correct measures and make clear that we want to give our citizens security and that we will master the task of integration.”
That’s pathetic reasoning. Wishing and hoping in the face of evidence that you are on the wrong path is a not a good strategy. That’s why I have concluded that ISIS leaders are smarter than European leaders. ISIS is winning in Europe because Merkel and other European leaders like her refuse to accept reality.
Soeren Kern presents more on Merkel’s misguided approach:
- Chancellor Merkel said she knows that Germans are worried about their personal safety: “We are doing everything humanly possible to ensure security in Germany,” she noted, but added, “Anxiety and fear cannot guide our political decisions.”
- “The chancellor remains committed to her current course of action. A classic Merkel refrain follows: ‘There must be a thorough analysis.'” — Thomas Vitzthum, political editor of Die Welt.
- “The country is split, its citizens deeply insecure? ‘We can do it!’ Sexual assaults on women in swimming pools and at festivals? ‘We can do it!’ Terrorist attacks by Islamists in Germany? ‘We can do it!’ Growing frustration and rising political apathy among the population? ‘We can do it!’ But who are the ‘we’? … Not a word to the citizens who for a year have had to deal with the consequences of the asylum onslaught. Not a word to the local communities that are unable to cope with the financial and burdens of accommodating asylum seekers.” — Editorial in the newspaper, Junge Freiheit.
Yves Mamou summed up the problem this way:
- Europeans have delegated to the State the exclusive right to use violence against criminals. But Europeans, especially in France and Germany, are discovering that some kind of “misunderstanding” seems actually to be at work. Their State, the one that has the monopoly on violence, does not want to be at war with its Islamist citizens and residents. Worse, the State gives off the feeling that it is afraid of its Muslim citizens.
- “The concept of the rule of law means that the citizen is protected from the arbitrariness of the State. … Currently, the rule of law protects the attackers above all”. — Yves Michaud, French author and philosopher.
I believe Europe is on the verge of a gigantic shift. It will resemble the change in Germany in the 1930s that brought Adolf Hitler to power.
The U.S. isn’t far behind. U.S. political leaders are failing U.S. citizens, and things are getting worse. They can get away with their shenanigans for just so long before ordinary Americans reject them and what they stand for.
FBI Director James Comey is a good example of what I’m talking about. On Wednesday of last week, he demonstrated how far behind the curve he and others like him are. He said,
“At some point there’s going to be a terrorist diaspora out of Syria like we’ve never seen before.” […] We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”
“At some point”? What is he talking about? It’s happening right now. The fact that he doesn’t get it is the problem. He’s just like U.S. political leaders who appoint him and people like him. They don’t get it and that’s why we are in trouble.
Donald Trump’s success in the U.S. political arena is evidence that Americans are turning away from traditional political leaders. Voters are fed up with their stupidity. Ordinary Americans may have problems with Trump, but they know what Hillary Clinton and people like her have inflicted on them. They are ready for a change. Trump will give it to them.
Under these conditions, radicals look like moderates. The danger for all of us is that some radicals will rise to power and try to make their radical thinking the mainstream ideology. That’s what’s happening in Turkey under President Erdogan. The same thing is going to happen in Europe and the U.S. It doesn’t bode well for our future.
Donald Trump is not a political ideologue like Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. The American people are going to show the intellectual and political elite how angry they really are by trouncing Hillary at the polls.
Jeb Bush didn’t get it. Barack Obama doesn’t get it. Hillary Clinton doesn’t get it. Ordinary Americans do get it, and Donald Trump will be the beneficiary. Let’s pray that he will learn to lean on Yahweh.
To see videos that explain the importance of God’s Name, click here.
“The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.” (John 17: 22-24)
See “His Name is Yahweh”.