“Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My Name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
Supporting legal immigration and a temporary ban on Muslim immigration is the right thing to do
The United States is and will remain a melting pot. We are what we are because of immigrants. Immigration will continue: legal immigration.
We have no choice. To compete globally, we must allow for and even encourage legal immigration because our woefully inadequate public education system is failing us.
Our schools are weakest where it matters most: math and science. In 2012, the U.S. ranked 35th in math. We were sandwiched between Slovakia and Lithuania. We did better in science, 27th, but that’s not good enough.
The world of the future will be math and science oriented. Countries that can’t keep up will fall by the wayside. That’s what will happen to the U.S. if we don’t encourage the legal immigration of people who excel in math and science.
Donald Trump said that he supports a temporary ban on Muslim immigration to the U.S. because of vetting problems. That makes perfect sense. We know for a fact that allowing unvetted “refugees” from the Middle East to live in the U.S. is asking for trouble.
How do we know? Take a look at Europe.
These things happened in May in Germany:
- During an investigation into the mass sexual assaults in Cologne on New Year’s Eve, a chief superintendent from the Cologne police department revealed that he was ordered to remove the term “rape” from an internal police report about the assaults.
- The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, says it will process more than one million asylum requests in 2016.
- Thousands of Christians in German refugee shelters are being persecuted by Muslims, sometimes even by their security guards— Open Doors, German branch.
- “German security officials have indications that members and supporters of terrorist organizations are being smuggled in with refugees in a targeted, organized way in order to launch attacks in Germany”—German Federal Police.
- Muhterem Aras was elected as the female first Muslim speaker of the state parliament in Baden-Württemberg. Aras has been a proponent of allowing migrants without German citizenship to vote in local elections.
- A 26-year-old migrant from Afghanistan was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison for raping a woman who had offered him accommodation in her home in Cologne by means of a website, “Refugees Welcome.”
For nations to work, citizens must assimilate. That’s how you build a country, but that’s not happening in Europe. France is a good example:
Criticism of Islam, usually brought by white, “far right” French people, is certainly taboo. But hate speech against “kuffars” is also a public issue, brought by many French Muslims who often, it seems, introduce themselves as permanent “victims.”
Because many regard their ethnic groups as permanent victims, they may well see themselves as belonging to a community of victims, to be exonerated from individual responsibility for whatever they say or do.
A large part of the youths from the suburbs, most of whom are from Arab or African descent, seem to be divorced from the traditional perception of what it means to be French in France.
Like Black M or Benzema, many, it seems, do not want to be part of France as individuals, but as members of a group that, they claim, is always discriminated against: Arabs or Muslims. In a certain way, a silent secession is taking place in France — an ethnic and religious secession.
France is not the only example. Sweden is much worse. Every European country that has allowed unvetted Muslim immigrants to enter is paying a very high price.
The video below delves into a critical question—“Is Europe Doomed by Migrants?”
I think the answer to the question is “yes”. Europe as we know it is doomed. Stated another way, it will take a major war to change things now.
Freedom of Speech
Freedom of speech, a constitutionally protected right in the U.S., is becoming a thing of the past in Europe and much of the world thanks to Islamists:
- The 57-member-state Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) have been working hard for years to render Islam the only religion, political system and ideology in the world that may not be questioned with impunity. They have tried — and are in many respects succeeding — to ring-fence Islam as a creed beyond criticism, while reserving for themselves the right to condemn Christians, Jews, Hindus, democrats, liberals, women and gays in often vile, even violent language. Should anyone say anything that seems to them disrespectful of their faith, he or she will at once be declared an “Islamophobe.”
- Like almost every world leader, Obama declares, with gross inaccuracy, that “Islam is a religion of peace”. It is politically expedient to deny the very real connection to jihad violence in the Qur’an, the Traditions (ahadith), shari’a law, and the entire course of Islamic history. They do this partly for political reasons, but probably more out of fear of offending Muslims. We know only too well how angry many Muslims can become at even the lightest offence.
- “If PEN as a free speech organization can’t defend and celebrate people who have been murdered for drawing pictures, then frankly the organization is not worth the name. … I hope nobody ever comes after them.” – Salman Rushdie, on the PEN members who objected to giving its award to Charlie Hebdo, after 12 of its staff were murdered by jihadists.
- The OIC succeeded in winning a UN Human Rights Council resolution that makes “defamation of religion” a crime. But the OIC knows full well that only Muslims are likely to use Western laws to deny free speech about their own faith. Last year, the US Congress introduced House Resolution 569, also purportedly intended to combat hate speech. It contains an oddity: it singles out Muslims for protection three times. It does not mention any other faith community.
The forces at work to limit our right to free speech are alive and well. They have a friend in the White House and a political party to do their bidding. We call them Democrats.
The Vetting Problem
The Orlando terrorist attack is the latest in a growing number of Islamist attacks on U.S. soil. The Orlando mass murderer, Omar Mateen, was born in the U.S. to Afghan immigrant parents. He was radicalized by Anwar al-Awlaki, the U.S.-born son of Yemeni immigrants.
Al-Awlaki was killed by the U.S. while in Yemen because of his success recruiting Islamist killers. For instance, he was instrumental in radicalizing the Fort Hood shooter, Major Nidal Malik Hasan, the U.S.-born son of Palestinian immigrants, and Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the Christmas Day “Underwear Bomber”.
Abdulmutallab was Nigerian. He eventually pleaded guilty to “the attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction, the attempted murder of 289 people [on Northwest Airlines Flight 253 from Amsterdam to Detroit], the attempted destruction of a civilian aircraft, placing a destructive device on an aircraft, and possession of explosives” and sentenced to 4 life terms plus 50 years.
For the sake of argument, let’s assume that only 1% of unvetted immigrants from the Middle East are Islamists. That’s probably very conservative.
If President Obama gets his way, he will allow more than 1,000,000 unvetted Syrian immigrants to enter the U.S. before the end of 2016. One percent of 1,000,000 is 10,000.
Quoting the president, “I want to be perfectly clear.” No matter what Obama says, those Syrian immigrants won’t be vetted properly because we can’t confirm or refute anything they tell us.
Simple math tells the tale. We have an Islamist problem in the U.S. right now. We can’t afford to make matters worse.
Bottom line: it makes perfect sense to ban Muslim immigrants to the U.S. temporarily while we solve our problem. Any other course of action is dangerous.
For what it’s worth, Saudi Arabia is funding 20% of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. What does that tell us?
To see videos that explain the importance of God’s Name, click here.
“The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.” (John 17: 22-24)
See “His Name is Yahweh”.