“Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
If U.S. Muslims are in Danger, it’s Obama’s Fault
CNN ran an article titled “Al-Shabaab recruit video with Trump excerpt: US is racist, anti-Muslim”. The article said,
“An al Qaeda affiliate has apparently released a new recruitment video, telling Muslims in America that the country has a long history of racism and discrimination and will turn on its Muslim community.
The video purportedly by Somali terrorist group al-Shabaab uses historic civil rights era footage of firebrand Malcolm X and audio of 2016 presidential candidate Donald Trump to label the United States a racist society.”
See “Somali workers fired at Colorado packing plant in prayer dispute”. This incident may be related to the al-Shabaab recruitment video.
Whether it is or not, though, CNN would like us to believe that an Islamist terrorist group’s use of an audio clip of Donald Trump means something negative about Trump.
I don’t see it that way. I doubt that any of Trump’s supporters do, either. I think it’s a positive for Trump.
If Islamists used an image of Obama, probably it would be the one of him as a rodeo clown. That one was a keeper. Or they might use the one of him as The Joker or Bozo. They were okay, too.
The video below may be a spoof or it may be real, but that doesn’t matter. It is a good depiction of what Muslims in the Middle East think of our president. Egypt’s President el-Sisi flat-out rejected Obama. He did it for a reason.
This is the point: Islamists fear Trump for a reason and they mock Obama for a reason.
Concerning Islamist fears that the U.S. “will turn on its Muslim community”, I think they are right. Islamists have only themselves to blame.
Living together in peace is something that we have learned to do in the U.S. We don’t fear Muslims, and we don’t persecute them. When they become radicalized and start murdering innocent people, things change.
That’s what’s happening now. Islamists are killing people in the name of Islam, and people are getting angrier by the day.
If vigilante groups aren’t forming, they will in due course. That’s a natural human response to our government’s failure to do its most basic job—protecting its citizens.
Every time President Obama or one of his sycophants tells us that Islamists aren’t Muslims or that Islam is a peaceful religion, it just makes us angrier. We know the truth because the evidence is impossible to misinterpret unless you are an idiot or a Democrat.
I don’t know what motivates the president to say such insanely stupid things, but his rhetoric has done more to harm Muslims in the U.S. than his supporters can imagine.
2016 is a very important year. We can’t afford another Barack Obama.
The cartoons below demonstrate the low esteem in which our president is held. Many of them originally appeared in newspapers outside the U.S.
The website is loaded with factual information that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Yahweh is our Savior and that the Messiah is Yahweh.
I hope you will take a few minutes and explore the website. I also hope you will share it with your friends and family.
It’s time for believers to tell the world about our God by His Name—Yahweh.
To see videos that explain the importance of Yahweh’s Name, click here.
Bloomberg— Saudi Arabia Executes 47 Including Prominent Shiite Cleric: Saudi Arabia has executed 47 men for various bombings and attacks, the interior ministry said on Saturday. The punishments were carried out in 10 provinces, according to a statement by the official Saudi Press Agency.
Voice of America— Six Dead After Gunmen Attack Indian Air Force Base: Six people were killed at an air force base in India’s northern Punjab state in a terror attack that is being seen as an effort to derail recent peace efforts between India and Pakistan.
Jerusalem Post— Large contingency of police at family home of suspected Tel Aviv gunman: “I heard that my son did what he did, but that is not how I raised him, I am sorry,” says suspect’s father.
SnyderTalk Comment: The perpetrator was an Islamist. His family will have to bear the shame of his despicable acts, and they know it.
RT— ISIS oil trucks cross into Turkey every day, captured terrorist admits: RT obtained interview footage with the captive from Sputnik news agency. In it, the former IS fighter reveals details about Turkey’s alleged oil links to the terror group.
SnyderTalk Comment: President Erdogan is a snake in the grass. It’s no surprise that he and Obama are such good friends.
Daily Mail— Turkey’s Erdogan uses Hitler’s Germany as an example in his push for a stronger presidency: Turkey’s president caused a storm yesterday when he used Adolf Hitler’s ruling system to defend a controversial plan to expand the powers of the presidency. President Erdogan, the strongman of Turkish politics for more than a decade, is seeking a new constitution to transform his post into a powerful ‘super-presidency’.
SnyderTalk Comment: I’ve been saying exactly that for years, because he has been doing it for a long time.
I must confess that I’m surprised he actually said it. Erdogan must not be a very smart man.
i24 News— Hamas says sleeper cells in West Bank planning suicide attacks against Israel: Hamas officials interviewed on Arab media on Thursday announced that they will advance to the “military phase of the intifada” and carry out suicide bombings against Israeli targets, the Israeli news site Ynet News reported.
Reuters— Defiant Iran pledges to ramp up missile program, in challenge for Obama: A series of Iranian officials vowed on Friday to expand Tehran’s missile capabilities, a challenge to the United States which has threatened to impose new sanctions even as the vast bulk of its measures against Iran are due to be lifted under a nuclear deal.
Reuters— Putin names United States among threats in new Russian security strategy: A new appraisal names the United States as one of the threats to Russia’s national security for the first time, a sign of how relations with the west have deteriorated in recent years.
Voice of America— Taliban Claims Large Swath of Afghan Territory During 2015: The Taliban says it seized control of 34 of Afghanistan’s nearly 400 districts during fighting in 2015 and that most of them remain under its control.
SnyderTalk Comment: The Taliban is an Islamist group. They have shelter in Pakistan. They were in cahoots with Osama bin Laden.
Need I say more?
Horseed Media— Somalia: Two dead as Suicide bomber attacks Restaurant in Mogadishu: A bomber blew himself up inside the Village restaurant which is close to the President Palace, also a popular chain in the capital. “The suicide bomber came in and took his seat. Immediately we suspected due to his facial expressions and we decided to leave. Soon afterwards we heard an explosion,” said a Journalist who was at the restaurant moments before the attacks.
CBS News— Poll: After San Bernardino attacks, American concern about terror threat rises: Concern about a mass shooting has not increased support for stricter gun laws: the percentage favoring stricter laws has dropped slightly since October. Now 51 percent of Americans think gun laws should be stricter, down from 58 percent. Most Democrats (76 percent) and half of independents (51 percent) think gun laws should be stricter, while most Republicans (59 percent) think they should be kept as they are.
PJ Media—What Israel Policy Does Hillary Clinton Actually Favor?: Sidney Blumenthal’s influence on Hillary Clinton is once again revealed in the latest batch of Clinton emails, released yesterday. As The Times of Israel reports, the emails from Blumenthal include correspondence about Israel, in which he advises the secretary of State to consider the writings on the subject by Max Blumenthal.
SnyderTalk Comment: Obama and Clinton have a common malady. Both of them are chronic liars. Neither one of them can be trusted.
Nima Gholam Ali Pour—A Smorgasbord of Swedish Anti-Semitism: On November 9, an anti-racism demonstration was going to be held in Umeå, Sweden, in commemoration of Kristallnacht (the night in 1938 in which 400 Jews were murdered in Germany, and 30,000 Jewish men arrested and sent to concentration camps). There was just one catch: the Jews in Umeå were not invited to the demonstration. The reason given, according to one of the organizers, Jan Hägglund, was that the demonstration would be “perceived as an unwelcoming or unsafe situation for them.”
SnyderTalk Comment: Obama is out of his mind.
- God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This [Yahweh] is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.” (Exodus 3: 15)
- “Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
- “Behold, the days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘Yahweh our righteousness.’” (Jeremiah 23: 5-6)
- Yeshua said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” (John 8: 58)
Blessings in the Book of Revelation is a book that you need to read, especially now. There are blessings throughout the Scriptures but Revelation is the only book in the Bible actually containing a specific blessing for reading it. It’s repeated twice, once at the beginning and again at the end. This is the reason that I believe Revelation should be the first step toward studying biblical prophecy. Though not easy to do, Revelation can be broken down and understood by anyone, not just the academic elite. So, Revelation’s blessings are for everyone. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
Other Books by Neil Snyder
- Stand! is a suspense novel that exposes the lies, corruption, and greed underlying the theory that man-made CO2 emissions are responsible for global warming. Professor Wes Carlyle and Karen Sterling, his research collaborator, carefully scan the audience for their would-be attacker—a member of the enviro-gestapo who has been following them for days. Wes spots his man in the back of the room leaning against the wall. Suddenly, another man in the audience steps forward and moves toward Karen at a menacing pace. With a vicious stroke, he swings a billy club at her head. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life? Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
See “His Name is Yahweh”.