“Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!” (John 1: 29)
“For unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” (John 8: 24)
“Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham existed, I am.” (John 8: 58)
Islamists are the only true Muslims.
The other day, PJ Media ran an interesting article titled “ISIS Beheads Five Russians”. This is how it began:
The Islamic State has executed five Russian nationals after accusing them of spying within ISIS controlled territory.This is in addition to the beheading of a Russian citizen last week by a man now dubbed “the Chechen Jihadi John.”
“Yes, this Russian citizen was a Chechen,” Ramzan Kadyrov, leader of Chechenya told reporters on December 3. “He was beheaded.”
A Russian security source said, “The victim is unlikely to have had any relation to our special services.”
Graphic video (in Russian) at the link.
The report also claims there are 2,400 Russians fighting for ISIS. That’s enough to make you wonder if ISIS selected a few of their own to execute for propaganda purposes, or if they somehow managed to get their hands on five non-ISIS Russians to murder.
Either way, it’s clear that somebody is going to have to get serious about killing every single one of these Islamic State fighters, because they’re simply too murderous, too radical, and too ruthless to share this planet with decent people.
What will be Putin’s response to the beheadings? I bet it won’t be what we have been witnessing from Barack Obama for 7 long years.
I have some serious problems with Putin, but he’s not taking the crap from ISIS that Obama and other Western leaders have been overlooking for many years.
I believe that Islamists are the only true Muslims. They are the only ones who take the Quran seriously. “Ordinary Muslims” don’t.
Most people who call themselves “Muslims” aren’t Muslims at all. In that regard, they are just like most people who call themselves “Christians”. They don’t take Yahweh’s promises seriously. That means they aren’t really Christians.
I’m not the only one who believes that “ordinary Muslims” aren’t Muslims. Islamists do, too. They believe that “ordinary Muslims” are worse than infidels. Therefore, “ordinary Muslims” are in more danger than anyone else.
Why does Hamas go to “Muslim” wedding parties in Gaza where music is playing and people are dancing and open fire on them with automatic weapons? Why does the Taliban disfigure young “Muslim” girls who put on lipstick or go to school?
They do those things because they follow the Quran.
Some will argue that the Quran doesn’t teach that kind of nonsensical violence, but Islamists believe it does. Today, Islamists are the enforcers in Islam. They define what it means to be Muslim. That is beyond doubt. If you don’t agree with them, they will kill you in heinous fashion.
The Quran teaches that killing Jews is a worthy pursuit. That’s why Palestinians jump for joy when they learn that a terrorist has murdered another innocent Jew in Israel.
Interestingly, people choose to be Muslim and they choose to be Christian. In that sense, Islam and Christianity are similar because both religions are faith based.
No one chooses to be a Jew. You are Jewish because of lineage and nothing else. Jews who are Christians are just as Jewish as orthodox Jews, and Jews who don’t believe in Yahweh are just as Jewish as the most devout Jews. People who convert to Judaism aren’t Jewish. They simply practice Judaism.
The Quran is a racist book because it teaches that destroying the Jewish race is admirable. Hitler would have taken comfort in the Quran if he hadn’t believed in Aryan supremacy. Even so, Hitler’s philosophy was close enough to Islam that he supported the Mufti of Jerusalem, Hajj Amin al-Husayni, in his quest to exterminate the Jews in Palestine.
Islamists are the contemporary equivalent of Nazis.
Wahhabis are among the most devout Islamists. The Muslim Brotherhood is a Wahhabi offshoot. Obama has integrated the Muslim Brotherhood into his administration by appointing Muslim Brothers to important and sensitive posts.
What does that tell us about the Obama administration and the president?
And let’s not forget Hillary Clinton. Philosophically, she is just like Barack Obama because she did the same thing at the State Department. It’s loaded with Muslim Brothers.
Anyone who says he would vote for Hillary Clinton instead of Donald Trump or Ted Cruz needs to think about what that means.
We need a housecleaning in Washington.
The website is loaded with factual information that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Yahweh is our Savior and that the Messiah is Yahweh.
I hope you will take a few minutes and explore the website. I also hope you will share it with your friends and family.
It’s time for believers to tell the world about our God by His Name—Yahweh.
A Russian warship has fired warning shots at a Turkish boat as the two vessels threatened to collide.
The incident occurred on Sunday 22 kilometers (13 miles) north of the Greek island of Limnos in the Aegean Sea, according to a statement from the Russian Defense Ministry.
Relations between Russia and Turkey have been tense since a Russian jet operating in Syria was shot down by the Turkish military on November 24, killing one pilot. Another Russian soldier died during a rescue mission that retrieved the surviving crew member.
Speaking to Turkish media Sunday, the country’s Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said more information was needed from the crew aboard the Turkish fishing boat before a proper response could be issued.
“We are not on the side of escalating tension, we are on the side of de-escalating tense situations through dialogue,” Cavusoglu said, according to the DHA news agency.
Earlier this month, a Russian serviceman was filmed on the deck of a naval ship holding what appeared to be a rocket launcher as a Russian warship passed through Istanbul. A treaty between the countries allows Russia’s Black Sea fleet access to the Aegean Sea by way of the Bosphorus, which bisects the Turkish city.
SnyderTalk Comment: Tension between Turkey and Russia is growing thanks to Turkey’s recent shooting down of a Russian fighter jet. Who knows where it goes from here.
There is more to the story. Turkey is a NATO member. Under Erdogan, I believe that is a serious mistake. For more than a decade, Erdogan has been trying to resurrect the Ottoman Empire and assume the role of sultan. Erdogan can’t be trusted.
Erdogan is an Islamist. He has been currying favor with Hamas and other Islamist groups that are hell bent on Israel’s destruction. Erdogan orchestrated the Mavi Marmara incident to establish his bona fides in the Islamist community and to portray himself as a man of action in the Middle East conflict. Israel made him look like a fool when the IDF boarded the ship and stopped the flotilla dead in its tracks.
Erdogan and Obama are friends. It is ludicrous to believe that Erdogan shot down the Russian fighter jet without first getting the go-ahead from Obama. Theoretically, NATO is obligated to come to Turkey’s defense if a real conflict between Russia and Turkey develops.
I believe that Obama gave Erdogan the go-ahead for the Mavi Marmara incident as well. He may have suggested it.
This leads me to conclude that the tension between Turkey and Russia is a result of Obama’s mishandling of geopolitics. I think the growing problem is a proxy fight between Russia and the U.S. with Turkey playing the fall guy.
If I am right, Turkey is in serious trouble. Turkey is about to learn something that Israel, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and our other Middle Eastern allies know already: Obama can’t be trusted, either.
I suspect that Vladimir Putin is maneuvering into position to slap down Turkey a notch or two. It will be more a message to Obama than to Erdogan, and Obama will be unable to deliver aid to Turkey without pitting the U.S. against Russia. That isn’t likely to happen because the American people won’t allow it.
I’ve said many times that Obama is incompetent. This is yet another example. Regrettably, the people of Israel have been made to suffer because of Obama’s ill-fated moves. Erdogan has been Obama’s accomplice each step of the way.
Israel may become involved again before this thing is over. I don’t know how, but we’ve learned this much from history: the way to win friends in the Middle East is to make Israel the fall-guy.
This may be just wild speculation on my part, but don’t rule it out. Stranger things have happened.
With about 13 months to go in his presidency, there is nothing that Obama wouldn’t do to beef up his legacy. Israel had better beware. So, too, should be the people of the U.S. and Turkey. All of us stand to lose because of Obama’s diabolical schemes.
In an interview on CBS-TV‘s “This Morning” last week, President Obama outlined his theory of the causes of terrorism. Climate change, he said, is straining natural resources around the world, and “when people are not able to make a living or take care of their families,” they become “desperate,” and “as human beings are placed under strain, then bad things happen.”
The next day, a middle-class Muslim couple who was not under any evident financial strain and was perfectly capable of taking care of its six-month- old daughter, decided to massacre 14 people in San Bernardino, California.
The terrorist, Syed Farook, was not “desperate.” He was a graduate of California State University and an environmental health specialist who worked for the San Bernardino County heath department, with an annual salary of $53,000. His wife and co-terrorist, Tashfeen Malik, was also a college graduate (Bahuddin Zakri University in Pakistan). They lived in a two-story townhouse in a nice neighborhood.
The idea that the cause of terrorism is poverty has long been promoted by officials of the Obama administration. Recall what State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf toldMSNBC‘s “Hardball” host Chris Matthews on February 16 of this year: “We cannot kill our way out of this war. We need in the medium to longer term to go after the root causes that leads people to join these groups, whether it’s a lack of opportunity for jobs, whether — we can work with countries around the world to help improve their governance. We can help them build their economies so they can have job opportunities for these people.”
European shoppers will not see Tibetan products labeled “Made in Chinese-Occupied Tibet” or certain Cypriot goods marked “Made in Turkish-Occupied Cyprus.” Nor will they see tags on items imported from the more than 200 disputed territories worldwide. From this month on, only one country will be branded on European grocery shelves: Israel.
The decision of the European Union (E.U.) to mark all Israeli products from Judea and Samaria—the West Bank—and the Golan Heights represents a return to the darkest chapters in the continent’s history. The move hurts most the very people it is intended to help. And it will cost the E.U. the key diplomatic role long sought by its leaders.
By singling out the Jewish State, the E.U. evokes its 2,000-year history of anti-Semitism, which was often characterized by the labeling of Jewish goods. For Israelis, at least, European labels immediately recall the word Jude painted on Jewish stores by the Nazis. But Israelis also know that the marking of Israeli products from the West Bank means they will be boycotted—what market will even stock them?—and opens the door to the embargo of anything made-in-Israel.
For that reason, Israeli leaders from both the left and the right have denounced the E.U.’s resolution. “I vigorously oppose this harmful and unnecessary move,” Isaac Herzog, head of the Zionist Camp (formerly, the Labor Party) declared. “It serves only one purpose—the continuation of hate and conflict in the area. Labeling products is a violent act of extremists who want to worsen the situation even more.”
Washington Post—196 countries approve historic climate agreement:
Negotiators from 196 countries approved a landmark climate accord on Saturday that seeks to dramatically reduce emissions of the greenhouse gases blamed for a dangerous warming of the planet.
The agreement, adopted after 13 days of intense bargaining in a Paris suburb, puts the world’s nations on a course that could fundamentally change the way energy is produced and consumed, gradually reducing reliance on fossil fuels in favor of cleaner forms of energy.
“History will remember this day,” U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said after the pact was gaveled through to thunderous applause. “The Paris agreement on climate change is a monumental success for the planet and its people.”
The deal was struck in a rare show of near-universal accord, as poor and wealthy nations from across the political and geographic spectrum expressed support for measures that require all to take steps to battle climate change. The agreement binds together pledges by individual nations to cut or limit emissions from fossil-fuel burning, within a framework of rules that provide for monitoring and verification as well as financial and technical assistance for developing countries.
SnyderTalk Comment: The climate deal won’t affect the climate one iota.
There may be a silver lining. It will put pressure on OPEC by reducing oil consumption. That’s a good thing.
Ingrid Carlqvist—Sweden: Shambles in Asylum Heaven:
- In Sweden, only the people who say they are not applying for asylum are checked.
- To avoid having to show any papers, a terrorist going to Sweden to commit acts of terror only has to tell the border police that he is seeking asylum. He will immediately be driven to the closest Immigration Service facility. And while the Immigration Service tries to figure out who he is, he can plan his attacks in the peace and quiet of the Swedish countryside.
- “The truth is that persons with evil intent know exactly what to do when they come here. That information spreads like wildfire. These new border controls are there for the sole purpose of reassuring the public. They have absolutely no effect on the influx of migrants.” — Border policeman at the Öresund Bridge (between Denmark and Sweden).
- Despite many Swedes drawing a sigh of relief when the government announced that immigration was to be limited, the new policy does not really entail any difference at all.
Burak Bekdil—Turkey’s “Spies,” EU’s “Human Rights”:
- “He who ran this story will pay heavily for it.” — Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of Turkey
- The two journalists, Dundar and Gul, are being charged with being members of a terrorist organization; espionage, and revealing state secrets. The prosecution has asked for life sentence for both journalists.
- Really, why would a spy publish secret material in a newspaper instead of handing it over to his foreign controllers?
- As Dundar and Gul completed their 11th day in solitary confinement, that human rights champion, the European Union, committed to push forward the process towards Turkish EU membership and open five accession chapters.
- Bilgin Ciftci posted photos on Twitter juxtaposing the fictional character Gollum with Erdogan. He was fired from the hospital where he worked, then brought to court for insulting Erdogan, an offense punishable by up to four years in prison.
- Who are today’s racists?
- A “March for Dignity” recently assembled outraged “anti-racists,” who shouted insults in the name of universal love.
- It was in the name of anti-racism that the progressives chanted “death to Jews” at the UN’s Durban conference against racism in 2001.
- Every week, the Place de la République has seen the roaring processions of the Sheikh Yassin Collective, inciting the hatred of Jews. Did anyone even care?
- These “progressives” were strangely silent while a quarter of a million people were killed in Syria, while Yazidi women were sold into slavery, or when a new Caliph ordered the massacre of thousands in the name of Allah, or the mutilation and murder of Christians who refused to convert. Is that kind of behavior nothing more than bad taste?
- Today the new virus of prejudice has two faces: brandishing a knife and trying to appear as innocent as a lamb.
- The suffering of the Arabs, of the Palestinians and of the suburban youth is real, but will be alleviated only if there is first a critical examination of the delusional views on what is causing it. Neither the Jews nor Israel are at the root of this suffering.
Khaled Abu Toameh—Palestinians’ Biggest Tragedy: Failed Leadership:
- It was recently reported that the commander of the Islamic State (ISIS) branch in Sinai held talks in the Gaza Strip with leaders of Hamas’s armed wing, the Ezaddin al-Qassam Brigades, about expanding their cooperation.
- President Abbas does not seem to care whether the Palestinians of Gaza are turned into hostages and prisoners. He is probably hoping that the crisis will drive Palestinians to revolt against the Hamas regime, paving the way for his PA to return to the Gaza Strip.
- Instead of trying to solve the Gaza crisis, Abbas is too busy waging a diplomatic war against Israel. He wants to file “war crimes” charges against Israel with the International Criminal Court — ignoring the fact that he and Hamas are responsible for the suffering of the Palestinians in Gaza.
- The Palestinians ignore the fact that their biggest tragedy over the past few decades has been (and remains) their failed and corrupt leadership that is willing to sacrifice them for its own interests.
Like all democracies, we stand with our friends in America and France during these tragic times. Israel owes a special debt of gratitude to these great countries, which were our earliest supporters from the moment that we declared our independence in 1948.
After the tragic attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, we are fully committed to fight shoulder-to-shoulder with our allies in this common battle against Islamic terrorism. Israel’s security and intelligence forces are already working closely with their US and French counterparts in a variety of ways, and we fully support President Obama and President François Hollande in the military action against ISIS targets.
But this isn’t enough. It’s time for liberal democracies to learn from Israel’s proven track record and implement anti-terror policies that succeed in keeping innocent civilians safe.
First, intelligence capabilities must be improved. Attacks like these cannot be allowed to take place in major Western cities. No country should be waiting for an attack, but rather ensuring that eyes and ears on the ground enable security services to apprehend potential terrorists before they attack.
Good intelligence allows the authorities not to focus only on the terrorists who perpetrate the attack. By diligently mapping out the many tentacles of these organizations’ security, police and legal authorities can provide long-lasting blows to the terrorists.
Julian E. Zelizer—The Closing of the American Jewish Mind:
From the earliest years of my childhood, I always learned that the Jewish community valued intellectual debate. I witnessed this at every stage of my Jewish education. I grew up as the son and grandson of Conservative rabbis, attending services every week where the congregants and leaders engaged in vigorous discussions about the meaning of the liturgy. I studied at the Solomon Schechter Day School where my favorite class was Talmud, where our teacher Rabbi Lerner would carefully walk us through each line of text and demonstrate how every word and sentence could be dissected for new meaning. Rabbi Lerner taught us that the Talmud showed us how the Jewish people believed in debate for debate’s sake rather than trying to make everyone conform to the same opinion. That is the essence of Judaism. At Camp Ramah, we spent the time in between sports and socializing learning about how part of our role as maturing Jewish teenagers was to engage with and proactively unpack everything that we learned about services and our history. I even remember on my many trips to Israel, watching citizens stand on the street in robust arguments about left-right politics, only to conclude by sitting down over food, drinks, and friendship.
This was also what the holidays were all about. The Pesach Seder has always been a favorite holiday of the year, a magical pair of evenings when families and friends gather around the dinner table to spend hours debating the meaning of our history and the rituals that we repeat each year.
Ask a group of Jews their opinion about something, and each one will give you a different answer. “Two Jews, three opinions,” so the joke goes. Most would agree that this spirit of contentiousness has not been a source of weakness but, rather, a source of spiritual and ethnic vitality.
12 Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying, 13 “But as for you, speak to the sons of Israel, saying, ‘You shall surely observe My sabbaths; for this is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am Yahweh who sanctifies you. 14 Therefore you are to observe the sabbath, for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people. 15 For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day there is a sabbath of complete rest, holy to Yahweh; whoever does any work on the sabbath day shall surely be put to death. 16 So the sons of Israel shall observe the sabbath, to celebrate the sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. 17 It is a sign between Me and the sons of Israel forever; for in six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, but on the seventh day He ceased from labor, and was refreshed.” 18 When He had finished speaking with him upon Mount Sinai, He gave Moses the two tablets of the testimony, tablets of stone, written by the finger of God.
SnyderTalk Comment: Read His Name is Yahweh.
- God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This [Yahweh] is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.” (Exodus 3: 15)
- “Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
- “Behold, the days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘Yahweh our righteousness.’” (Jeremiah 23: 5-6)
- Yeshua said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” (John 8: 58)
Click here to download the entire audio presentation for free and with no strings attached. Share it as often as you want.
Blessings in the Book of Revelation is a book that you need to read, especially now. There are blessings throughout the Scriptures but Revelation is the only book in the Bible actually containing a specific blessing for reading it. It’s repeated twice, once at the beginning and again at the end. This is the reason that I believe Revelation should be the first step toward studying biblical prophecy. Though not easy to do, Revelation can be broken down and understood by anyone, not just the academic elite. So, Revelation’s blessings are for everyone. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
Other Books by Neil Snyder
- Stand! is a suspense novel that exposes the lies, corruption, and greed underlying the theory that man-made CO2 emissions are responsible for global warming. Professor Wes Carlyle and Karen Sterling, his research collaborator, carefully scan the audience for their would-be attacker—a member of the enviro-gestapo who has been following them for days. Wes spots his man in the back of the room leaning against the wall. Suddenly, another man in the audience steps forward and moves toward Karen at a menacing pace. With a vicious stroke, he swings a billy club at her head. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life? Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
See “His Name is Yahweh”.