“For from the rising of the sun even to its setting, My Name will be great among the Gentiles, and in every place incense is going to be offered to My Name, and a grain offering that is pure; for My Name will be great among the Gentiles,” says Yahweh Sabaoth. (Malachi 1: 11)
“But now, thus says Yahweh, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel, ‘Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by Name; you are Mine!’” (Isaiah 43: 1)
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares Yahweh, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
“Trust in Yahweh with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)
“If you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind.”
You get what you sow, more than you sow, later than you sow. Our crop was planted about 7 years ago, and it’s ready for harvest.
While our president was sowing lies and distortions, the Islamist problem grew to maturity. The clock is about to run out. The longer we wait to deal with the problem, the worse it will be for all of us.
Obama had the opportunity Sunday night to set the record straight, but he didn’t. Again, he failed to do his job.
This is what Obama said and my comments:
- He said that the San Bernardino attack was a co-worker problem first but that it was also an act of terrorism. Then he said the terrorists had a perverted view of Islam. That’s simply not true. Their interpretation of the Quran was precise and accurate.
- He said that we are safe, but the terrorist threat has evolved into a new phase. He said that he has been on top of the problem for 7 years. That’s absurd.
- He talked about destroying ISIL or any other group that threatens us. His solution is to continue deploying our military the way we’ve been doing it all along. No comfort there for me. We’ve been going after ISIS half-heartedly abroad while it is a growing domestic threat. Obama didn’t even mention the unvetted Syrian “refugees” that he plans to import. It’s easy to understand why.
- He talked about the “American led” coalition that he formed solving the problem, but few of the countries involved with the coalition want anything to do with the U.S., Russia in particular. Under Obama, the U.S. is the skunk at the garden party.
- He said that no one on a “No Fly” list should be able to buy a gun. He didn’t stop there. He said that no one should be able to buy an AR15, period. The San Bernardino terrorists were not on a “No Fly” list. As for the AR15s, they are our best defense against the terrorist threat that Obama has allowed to grow.
- He talked about having ordered thousands of airstrikes against ISIS targets in the Middle East. We now know for a fact that most of those targets were mere pinprick attacks. That’s why Russia took over in Syria. Under Obama, the problem was escalating.
- He said that his strategy is the right one. That’s laughable. It’s like a football coach whose team is down by 4 touchdowns with 2 minutes to play saying that his team will win because his game plan in the right one. Facts be damned.
- He said that ISIS doesn’t speak for Islam. That’s laughable, too. The ISIS voice is virtually the only voice we hear from the Muslim community.
- He urged Muslims to become more involved in solving the problem. I agree with that wholeheartedly.
- Obama is confident that we will succeed. I’m confident, too, but it won’t happen with Obama or any other Democrat at the helm. They have been in lockstep with Obama since Day One.
Sunday morning, I made a bet with Katie that I could write Obama’s speech for him. He’s that predictable, and I was right. I outlined it for her over coffee 12 hours before he delivered it.
Obama couldn’t resist the temptation to focus on his personal agenda even when overwhelming evidence proves that it’s fatally flawed. With precious little or no support for his opinions, he stayed on message: guns owners bad; Muslims good; Islamists not Muslims.
That message is as wrong as it is simple. That doesn’t mean some people won’t buy it. Obama has a sizable following that swallows every lie he tells and accuses anyone who criticizes him of being racist.
That said, you know for a fact that Obama is in serious trouble with his base when Hillary Clinton tells the world that we are not winning the “war” against ISIS hours before the president’s big speech. See “Clinton says US is ‘not winning’ the war against the Islamic State”.
In fairness to Obama, Clinton will say anything to attract attention at this stage of the game. She still has a long way to go before she makes up for blaming the San Bernardino attack on gun owners. I don’t think she can recover.
Clinton is running scared. She should be.
This is the bottom line: tangible evidence tells us that we are failing and that Obama is off target to the point that reasonable people can conclude that he is delusional. See “Tashfeen Malik, Mom in California Rampage, Became Very Devout: Report” and “San Bernardino investigation targets man thought to have bought 2 weapons” below and the SnyderTalk comments accompanying them.
Hosea nailed our problem in the eight century BC: “If you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind.” (Hosea 8: 7) That’s what Obama has done, and as I said, the crop is ripe and ready for picking.
Paris and San Bernardino aren’t the end of it. Things are just getting started. Obama’s musings from the Oval Office can’t put the genie that he unleashed back in the bottle.
As we move forward, I fear most for “ordinary Muslims”. I think we are about to experience vigilante justice like nothing I have ever seen. It will be a natural result of Barack Obama’s colossal failings.
As George Santayana said, “Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.” Obama doesn’t learn. That was evident again last night.
The website is loaded with factual information that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Yahweh is our Savior and that the Messiah is Yahweh.
I hope you will take a few minutes and explore the website. I also hope you will share it with your friends and family.
It’s time for believers to tell the world about our God by His Name—Yahweh.
A portrait of the southern California housewife who joined her husband on a deadly rampage at his office Christmas party last week has begun to emerge, with indications that she had become more devout in recent years.
Due to the private nature of the life she led in Pakistan and the U.S., NBC News and other news organizations have struggled to paint an accurate picture of Tashfeen Malik, who died in a shootout with police hours after the massacre in San Bernardino on Wednesday.
For some of those who did know her, including an aunt who spoke to The Associated Press, knowledge of some aspects of Malik’s life were secondhand.
The aunt, Hifza Batool, told the AP that relatives saw her niece dress more conservatively and urge people to live a religious life.
SnyderTalk Comment: Tashfeen Malik and her husband, Syed Rizwan Farook, were devout Muslims. In a nutshell, that means they took the Quran seriously.
When they became “devout” is irrelevant. Who led who in the process of becoming “devout” is meaningless.
This is the only thing that matters: once they became “devout”, they slaughtered innocent “infidels” in exceedingly brutal fashion.
What Malik and Farook did in San Bernardino is what the Quran says they should have done. Islam is the problem.
We like to talk about “radical Islam” and “Islamists” and say that they are the problem and that ordinary Muslims are not. That’s simply a way of differentiating between Muslims who take the Quran seriously and those who don’t.
The recent terrorist attacks in Paris and San Bernardino were horrific. The ongoing butchery of Christians in the Middle East is inexcusable. But most people have no idea that more Muslims than any other group are murdered by Islamists.
According to the Quran, Muslims who don’t take the Quran seriously are lower than “infidels” and deserve greater hatred. That’s why ordinary Muslims are in more danger than non-Muslims.
What is an “ordinary Muslim”?
An “ordinary Muslim” is a person who was born into a “Muslim” family and/or raised in a “Muslim” country. That’s the extent of their devoutness. They are as Muslim as most so-called “Christians” are Christian. They are Muslims in name only.
I’m not guessing and I’m not trying to sell you a narrative and make you believe something that isn’t true. If you doubt what I have said, check it out.
President Obama is dangerously deluded. He is attempting to sell a narrative. He’s trying to convince the American people that a lie is the truth.
That, my friends, is indefensible. Obama is putting his predilections ahead of the security of the people that he was elected to serve. So is Hillary Clinton, so are most members of the Obama administration, and so are most Democrats.
This is not a political issue. It’s not about left vs. right or liberal vs. conservative. It’s about right vs. wrong. We can’t afford to be on the wrong side of this issue.
See “Muslim Reform Movement”:
- We reject interpretations of Islam that call for any violence, social injustice and politicized Islam. We invite our fellow Muslims and neighbors to join us.
- We reject bigotry, oppression and violence against all people based on any prejudice, including ethnicity, gender, language, belief, religion, sexual orientation and gender expression.
- We are for secular governance, democracy and liberty.
- Every individual has the right to publicly express criticism of Islam. Ideas do not have rights. Human beings have rights.
- We stand for peace, human rights and secular governance. Please stand with us!
The problem is beginning to get the attention of the Muslim community. Rightly so, and it’s about time.
It’s regrettable that they are so late getting started. For their sakes, I hope that it’s not too late.
Vigilantes are out there, too. When they get involved, all bets are off. Thanks to Obama and people like him, that’s how dangerous our situation has become.
While Obama trumpets more gun restrictions, you need to buy what you may need to defend yourself and your family. Vigilantes are just as dangerous as Islamists. For Muslims, they are more dangerous.
The Hill—Terrorism recasts gun debate:
Gun control groups have a new argument: U.S. gun laws make it easy for terrorists to get firearms.
The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence and other groups arguing for tighter gun control point to what they say is a “terror loophole” to make their case.
People on the terrorism no-fly list are still allowed to buy guns as long as they don’t have a criminal record.
Those prohibited from purchasing firearms because of an unrelated felony or domestic violence conviction can also avoid the background check requirements by purchasing a firearm online or at a gun show
“It is our great fear that if Congress does not heed this warning and continues to do nothing to address the issue of the easy availability of guns in our nation without background checks, this issue is a time bomb waiting to explode,” said Dan Gross, The Brady Campaign’s president.
“If it winds up resulting in the loss of American lives to terrorism on our soil, Congress will have to answer as to why it did nothing about it.”
SnyderTalk Comment: It’s no surprise that Obama and his sycophants are trying to recast the terrorism debate as a gun rights debate. At the core, they are opposed to the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.
The 2nd Amendment was ratified for times like these.
Obama and his flunkies are attacking it because it stands in the way of “progress” as they define it. It’s much easier to impose your will on unarmed people than on armed people. That’s why Hitler and other tyrants move aggressively to disarm the populace immediately when they assume power.
Law-abiding gun owners are not the problem. We have never been the problem. Obama, his toadies, and others who think the way they do are the problem.
Thankfully, Obama has only about 13 months remaining in his term of office.
Thankfully, national security has moved to the front burner at this critical moment.
Thankfully, executive orders can be overturned with the stroke of a pen.
Thankfully, we can elect a president who has basic morals and common sense.
FBI agents early Saturday raided the home of a man thought to have purchased two military-grade rifles used in last week’s deadly rampage in San Bernardino, Calif., as federal authorities raced to piece together clues about the deadliest terrorist assault on U.S. soil since Sept. 11, 2001.
As part of its expanding investigation, the FBI is now working to determine whether the man, a former neighbor of one of the attackers, had any knowledge of the plot, which killed 14 people and wounded 21 at a holiday party for county health inspectors.
Investigators are pursuing leads as far away as Pakistan and Saudi Arabia that they hope will explain how Tashfeen Malik, a Pakistani woman who immigrated to the United States in 2014, and her husband, Illinois-born Syed Rizwan Farook, pulled together what appeared to be an elaborate attack plan.
Pakistani Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan told reporters at a news conference on Sunday that his government began their own investigation into Malik last week and uncovered the same biographical details that have been reported in the media. He said the Pakistani government will continue to offer the United States “all possible legal assistance,” but he added that Pakistan should not be held responsible for the actions of a single person.
“No sane Pakistani or Muslim could even think about doing such acts, and only few people are using the name of Islam for their wrongdoings, which is defaming our religion,” he said. “Such heinous acts also lead to serious difficulties for millions of Muslims who live in Western and other countries, and the extremists and nationalist elements in those societies look at Muslims with suspicions. Islamophobia is being spread around the world. What the terrorists are doing has nothing to do with Islam.”
SnyderTalk Comment: The last paragraph in the excerpt above is for public consumption. It is far from truthful.
It’s true that terrorist attacks are “heinous acts”. Donald Trump calls them cowardly acts, but the sanity of the perpetrators is not the issue.
The question is “what does the Quran teach?” More importantly, are Islamists the only “devout” Muslims?
What does the Quran say?
Those are not rhetorical questions. They have answers. The answers to them can be found in the Quran, not in Obama’s ramblings about it.
The most ludicrous assertion in that paragraph is contained in these two sentences: “Islamophobia is being spread around the world. What the terrorists are doing has nothing to do with Islam.”
“Islamophobia” is a word that was created by devotees of Islam and useful idiots to disparage people who understand reality and are willing to talk about it. A phobia is a mental disorder. Recognizing reality is not a mental problem and neither is talking about it.
In the U.S., talking about reality is not a crime. In Nazi Germany, talking about reality was a crime. Thankfully, we have not reached that point in the U.S. yet. Will we? Time will tell.
The most heinous lie contained in the last two sentences is that Islamist terrorists have nothing to do with Islam. That’s absurd on its face and patently untrue, but that’s the narrative Obama and his sympathizers want us to buy without thinking.
See “Clinton explains why she won’t say ‘radical Islam’”— “It doesn’t do justice to the vast number of Muslims in our country and around the world who are peaceful people. […] No. 2, it helps to create this clash of civilizations that is actually a recruiting tool for ISIS and other radical jihadists who use this as a way of saying, ‘We are in a war against the West — you must join us.'”
Clinton and people like her are the problem. They have no solutions. All they have is rhetoric, and rhetoric won’t solve this problem.
By the way, it is a clash of civilizations. Pretending that it isn’t makes things worse, not better.
Also, see “Pakistani security seeks to tamp down reporting on California shooter”. The shenanigans in Pakistan are part of the cover-up. That’s what Obama is trying to do as well. They don’t want the truth to get out, but it is.
I think the American people have had enough of this nonsense and that Obama knows it. He’s running scared. That’s what motivated the Oval Office address.
Israel Hayom—Poll: Netanyahu among 5 leaders Americans admire most:
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is one of the leaders most admired by Americans, a new Brookings Institution poll issued Friday revealed.
Poll respondents were asked to “list the five American or international leaders that you most admire.” U.S. President Barack Obama came in first, being named by 16% of respondents. The late former President Ronald Reagan came in second with 7% and Netanyahu came in third with 6%. Pope Francis and Russian President Vladimir Putin came in fourth and fifth.
Among Evangelical Christians, Netanyahu came in first at 16% — ahead of Reagan (11%) and Obama (10%).
SnyderTalk Comment: Israel has to deal with Paris and San Bernardino moments every single day. It’s as much a part of their lives as eating lunch.
So-called “Palestinians” who are attacking innocent Israelis are the same types of people as Tashfeen Malik and Syed Rizwan Farook. People in the U.S. who castigate Israel for dealing with the problem are foolish, bordering on insane.
We should copy Israel. If we did, we would be much safer.
Jerusalem Post—Netanyahu responds to Kerry: Israel won’t be a bi-national state:
Israel will not become a bi-national state, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared at Sunday’s cabinet meeting, in a response to US Secretary of State John Kerry who in a speech on Saturday said the trend lines were leading in that direction.
“I want to make clear, Israel will not be a bi-national state, but in order for there to be peace, the other side also has to decide it wants peace. Unfortunately that is not what we see,” he said.
Instead, Netanyahu said, the PA continues to incite against Israel, something he said “has to stop.”
Netanyahu slammed the PA’s chief negotiator Saeb Erekat for making a condolence call Saturday to the family of Mazen Aribah, a PA intelligence officer who was shot by the IDF after he shot and wounded two Israelis north of Jerusalem on Thursday.
Netanyahu said that when Erekat not only does not condemn the terrorist acts, but rather pays a condolence call on the family of a terrorist, he “gives backing and encouragement to acts of terror.” Netanyahu did not mention Erekat by name, only using his title as chief negotiator.
SnyderTalk Comment: Netanyahu is right. Israel won’t be and it can’t be a bi-national state. Yahweh won’t allow it.
European shoppers will not see Tibetan products labeled “Made in Chinese-Occupied Tibet” or certain Cypriot goods marked “Made in Turkish-Occupied Cyprus.” Nor will they see tags on items imported from the more than 200 disputed territories worldwide. From this month on, only one country will be branded on European grocery shelves: Israel.
The decision of the European Union (E.U.) to mark all Israeli products from Judea and Samaria—the West Bank—and the Golan Heights represents a return to the darkest chapters in the continent’s history. The move hurts most the very people it is intended to help. And it will cost the E.U. the key diplomatic role long sought by its leaders.
By singling out the Jewish State, the E.U. evokes its 2,000-year history of anti-Semitism, which was often characterized by the labeling of Jewish goods. For Israelis, at least, European labels immediately recall the word Jude painted on Jewish stores by the Nazis. But Israelis also know that the marking of Israeli products from the West Bank means they will be boycotted—what market will even stock them?—and opens the door to the embargo of anything made-in-Israel.
Middle East Eye—German Muslim group protests military campaign against Islamic State:
A Muslim group in Germany on Saturday criticised German lawmakers for giving the go-ahead for the country to join the coalition fighting the Islamic State group in Syria, saying it was a “recipe for failure”.
The head of the Central Muslim Council of Germany (ZMD), Aiman Mazyek, told the daily Neue Osnabruecker Zeitung that the so-called “war on terror” has failed.
“We know, even more so today, that the war on terror only reinforces terrorism … after al-Qaeda came IS [Islamic State], and what will be next?” he said, according to the newspaper.
His comments came the day after the German parliament green-lighted the deployment of Tornado reconnaissance jets, a frigate and up to 1,200 troops, allowing Germany to take a direct role in the battle against the IS group in Syria.
For Mazyek, the emergence of extremist groups “is the fruit of very badly implemented war policy,” in particular in Iraq. “We spread the seeds of war, and we reaped refugees and terrorism,” he said.
SnyderTalk Comment: People like Mazyek who argue that the Iraq War is the root of the Islamist problem don’t understand history or the current situation. In other words, they are woefully ignorant.
That doesn’t mean they won’t attract a crowd of anti-Semites who see a Jew behind every problem.
British police say they are investigating an unprovoked knife attack in an east London Tube station Saturday, which left a man with serious injuries, as a terrorist incident.
The assailant, 29, was subdued with a stun gun and arrested on suspicion of attempted murder at 7:14 p.m. Saturday in the suburb of Leytonstone, London’s Metropolitan Police said.
Police had been dispatched to the station after receiving emergency calls reporting that a man had stabbed people and was threatening others, police said. The man threatened officers as they tried to reason with him, a statement said.
Guy Millière—The New French “Résistance”:
- Some spoke of “resistance,” but to them, resistance meant listening to music. A man on a talk show said he was offering “free hugs.”
- A French judge, Marc Trevidic, in charge of all the major Islamic terrorism cases over the last ten years, said a few days before the November attacks in Paris that the situation was “getting worse” and that “radicalized groups” could “carry out attacks resulting in hundreds of deaths.” He was quickly transferred to a court in northern France, where he has been assigned to petty crimes and divorce cases.
- All the French political leaders know that the situation is out of control, but not one will say so publicly. Not one has asked the government why it took almost three hours for the police to intervene during the attack at the Bataclan Theater, where 89 people were murdered and over 200 wounded.
- France’s political leaders are apparently hoping that people will get used to being attacked and learn to live with terrorism. In the meantime, they are trying to divert the attention of the public with — “climate change!”
SnyderTalk Comment: In Europe and in the U.S., people who can see what is happening and are willing to talk about it have been marginalized. That’s not a solution. It just inspires the enemy.
We pay the price for the idiocy of our political leaders.
The governor of Aden was killed by a car bomb on Sunday in Yemen’s southern port city, in an attack that Islamic State claimed responsibility for.
A local official and residents said at least six members of General Jaafar Mohammed Saad’s entourage also died in the attack, which targeted the governor on his way to work. Several other people were wounded.
The attack came in the Tawahi district of Aden, where President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi has returned to oversee a war against Iran-allied Houthis.
Islamic State, in a statement posted on a messaging service, said it detonated a car laden with explosives as Saad’s convoy passed by. The group promised more operations against “the heads of apostasy in Yemen”.
The group also posted what it said were photos of the booby-trapped vehicle as a white van carrying Saad drove past, then two other photos of a huge ball of fire which it said were taken as the bomb exploded.
German intelligence has warned that Saudi Arabia is playing an increasingly destabilising role in the Middle East.
The country’s foreign intelligence agency, known as the BND, released a memo to select journalists warning of the negative effects the game of thrones being played within Saudi Arabia’s royal family could cause.
“The cautious diplomatic stance of the older leading members of the royal family is being replaced by an impulsive policy of intervention,” said the memo, seen by the New York TImes.
The one and a half page memo focuses on the role of Prince Mohammad bin Salman, the 30-year-old son of King Salman who was recently appointed deputy crown prince and defence minister.
SnyderTalk Comment: Saudi Arabia has been a destabilizing force in the world since the day it started profiting for oil revenue.
- When Carlos Manuel Figuerosa Alvarez climbed over the wall of the U.S. Embassy in Havana, U.S. officials turned him over to Cuban police, who, according to reports, detained him and immediately began to beat him. Did U.S. officials assess if Figuerosa’s safety was in jeopardy? Did they ignore their own policy that a Cuban may be eligible for refugee status in the U.S. if they are a human rights activist or former political prisoner?
- A recent report by the Director of National Intelligence showed that of those so far released from Guantanamo Bay, 116 have returned to terrorist or insurgent activities and another 69 are suspected of having done so. These figures represent nearly 30% of released detainees.
- President Obama pledged, “We are not going to relent until we bring home Americans who are unjustly detained in Iran.” But “we” have relented. If not, what are “we” doing to secure the release of the four Americans unjustly in Iranian prison?
SnyderTalk Comment: Wake up America.
17 Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying, 18 “You shall also make a laver of bronze, with its base of bronze, for washing; and you shall put it between the tent of meeting and the altar, and you shall put water in it. 19 Aaron and his sons shall wash their hands and their feet from it; 20 when they enter the tent of meeting, they shall wash with water, so that they will not die; or when they approach the altar to minister, by offering up in smoke a fire sacrifice to Yahweh. 21 So they shall wash their hands and their feet, so that they will not die; and it shall be a perpetual statute for them, for Aaron and his descendants throughout their generations.”
SnyderTalk Comment: Read His Name is Yahweh.
- God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This [Yahweh] is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.” (Exodus 3: 15)
- “Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
- “Behold, the days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘Yahweh our righteousness.’” (Jeremiah 23: 5-6)
- Yeshua said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” (John 8: 58)
“Is Jesus or Yahweh our Creator?”—Jim Hutchens
Click here to download the entire audio presentation for free and with no strings attached. Share it as often as you want.
Blessings in the Book of Revelation is a book that you need to read, especially now. There are blessings throughout the Scriptures but Revelation is the only book in the Bible actually containing a specific blessing for reading it. It’s repeated twice, once at the beginning and again at the end. This is the reason that I believe Revelation should be the first step toward studying biblical prophecy. Though not easy to do, Revelation can be broken down and understood by anyone, not just the academic elite. So, Revelation’s blessings are for everyone. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
Other Books by Neil Snyder
- Stand! is a suspense novel that exposes the lies, corruption, and greed underlying the theory that man-made CO2 emissions are responsible for global warming. Professor Wes Carlyle and Karen Sterling, his research collaborator, carefully scan the audience for their would-be attacker—a member of the enviro-gestapo who has been following them for days. Wes spots his man in the back of the room leaning against the wall. Suddenly, another man in the audience steps forward and moves toward Karen at a menacing pace. With a vicious stroke, he swings a billy club at her head. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life? Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
See “His Name is Yahweh”.