“For from the rising of the sun even to its setting, My Name will be great among the Gentiles, and in every place incense is going to be offered to My Name, and a grain offering that is pure; for My Name will be great among the Gentiles,” says Yahweh Sabaoth. (Malachi 1: 11)
“But now, thus says Yahweh, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel, ‘Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by Name; you are Mine!’” (Isaiah 43: 1)
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares Yahweh, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
“Trust in Yahweh with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)
Joseph Farah—Refugees? What about the ‘Palestinians’?:
I have a serious question.
Why is Barack Obama hell-bent on resettling thousands of overwhelmingly Syrian Sunni Muslim “refugees” in America when we constantly hear about the plight of so-called “Palestinian” refugees who have been presumably waiting in line for resettlement for 48 to 67 years creating what we’re told is the most grievous injustice on the planet today?
Obama and his supporters say they believe solving the Palestinian “refugee” crisis is the key to peace in the Middle East.
It has been suggested that a permanent “Arab Spring” is just waiting to break out once these “Palestinian refugees,” who have been waiting and waiting and waiting for a solution to their plight, get justice.
So why aren’t the United Nations and Obama doing anything to resettle those poor, oppressed “Palestinian refugees” in the U.S. or in Europe?
Far be it for me to give the U.N. and Obama any ideas, but the question needs to be asked.
Why aren’t world leaders and various countries debating over how many “Palestinians” they will take in? Why are they focused only on this brand new “refugee” crisis?
This is a question no one dares ask. No one even considers it. When was the last time you heard the “Palestinian refugee” question addressed the way the Syrian Sunni Muslim crisis is being discussed?
The answer, of course, is never.
Why is that?
Why isn’t Sweden opening its borders to tens of thousands of “Palestinians”?
Why didn’t France do it?
Why didn’t any European country think of it?
To continue reading, click here.
SnyderTalk Comment: Wherever Palestinians have gone, they have taken death and destruction with them. Consider Jordan, Lebanon, Gaza, and the West Bank.
When Palestinians went to Jordan, they attempted to overthrow the king and set up their own kingdom. King Hussein of Jordan offered them part of his country to avoid war, but the PLO under Yasser Arafat refused preferring all of the country instead. That led to Black September.
After they were driven out of Jordan by King Hussein, Palestinians went to Lebanon where they fomented the Lebanese Civil War.
When Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza in 2005, “free elections” were held. Hamas won. Since then, Gaza has been a hotbed of Islamist unrest. Under Hamas leadership, Gaza has been on a permanent war footing. Their goal is to destroy Israel.
Following the signing of the Oslo Accords in 1993, the West Bank became the home of Palestinians under Fatah/PLO rule. Since then, Palestinian violence against Israel has intensified to unprecedented levels.
While Israel is the common enemy of both Hamas and Fatah, they have been at war with each other to determine who will represent the Palestinian people. Both Hamas and Fatah leaders have raked in fortunes and become filthy rich. For instance, Khaled Mashaal, a Hamas leader, is a billionaire. At the time of his death, PLO leader Yasser Arafat was worth about $700 million. The current Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, is worth at least $100 million.
Not one of them has ever done anything that resembles saving and investing. All of them are guilty of criminal fraud and malfeasance. That’s how they accumulated their wealth. Every person in political power who funneled money in their direction knew it.
The current BDS movement is led by Palestinians. They deploy useful idiots in the West to further their cause. There are plenty of them. The BDS movement is as much a fraud as everything else Palestinians do and have done.
This is the bottom line: it’s not about Palestinian refugees. It never has been. It’s about the accumulation of wealth and power. Kill, steal, and destroy and get rich in the process. That should be their motto.
Palestinian leaders today are like Nazi leaders in Germany. Nazis used anti-Semitism in Germany and much of Europe to garner support for their quest to grab power and get rich. That’s what Palestinian leaders are doing today. It’s as simple as that.
Ignorance is not an excuse. Yahweh holds us accountable for what we know and should have known.
The website is loaded with factual information that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Yahweh is our Savior and that the Messiah is Yahweh.
I hope you will take a few minutes and explore the website. I also hope you will share it with your friends and family.
It’s time for believers to tell the world about our God by His Name—Yahweh.
Sandhya Somashekhar—Abortion rights groups: Political rhetoric contributed to shooting:
To many in the abortion rights community, it seemed only a matter of time before something like this happened.
Ever since the summer, when an antiabortion group accused Planned Parenthood of illegally selling fetal tissue, threats against the organization had escalated to unprecedented levels, abortion providers say. They stepped up collaboration with the FBI and local police and stiffened security at clinics. But on Friday, their worst fears came true: A man walked into a health center in Colorado Springs and opened fire.
SnyderTalk Comment: Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees, this is a great example.
Condoning mass murder doesn’t bother them. Performing murder for hire is not a problem. Keeping babies alive long enough to harvest their parts…no big deal.
Being targeted for committing those crimes is another story. It gets their attention.
Vigilante justice is not a good alternative, but anyone who thinks that government sponsored crime won’t have a backlash is living in a dream world. We live in a nation of more than 300 million people. A healthy number of those people will see righting those wrongs as their mission in life.
This is my advice for Planned Parenthood, legislators who enable it, and judges and others in the judiciary who condone what it does: look at yourselves in the mirror. If you do, you will see the problem staring back at you.
This is my advice for Obama: think of it as a civil rights issue. That’s exactly what it is. Do your job.
Richard Landes—In an Age of Terror, How Thinking Right Can Save the Left:
Among the responses in Israel to the Paris Terror Attacks, there has emerged a divide that deserves attention. Depending on where you spend your political time, one or the other response will appear predictable (and lamentable).
First, there are the self-referential Zionists who think, as they did after the attacks of Sept. 11 and the London bombings of July 7, 2005, and so many other moments: “Now, maybe they’ll understand our plight, and realize we have the same enemies,” and “We Israelis have a lot to teach you.” Their battle-hardened cousins further to the right reply, “Don’t bother trying, they’re all anti-Semitic and judge us by a double standard” or even “The West deserves what they’re getting, as a punishment for their hypocrisy.”
On the other hand, we have those who see this entire range of responses as distasteful, to say the least. Instead, they urge an expression of sympathy and solidarity unclouded by words of reproach, by displaying the French flag online as a way to declare #JeSuisFrançais. It’s really not cool for Israelis to complain about a double standard at a time like this, they scold. It’s not about us—it’s about France. As for those people, like the prime minister, who compare ISIS to Palestinian terrorists, they are engaging in a low form of propaganda, trying to use the victims of other wars in other places to wash away the sins of Israeli occupation.
SnyderTalk Comment: Will Obama’s and Clinton’s left-leaning followers come to their senses before it’s too late? Maybe, but I wouldn’t bet on it. I’m definitely not counting on it. That would be stupid.
People who lean left and others who can’t see the writing on the wall are in great danger. Their smug attitudes will turn into raging fear in due course.
If you are not preparing for the inevitable, you should? If you don’t prepare, you will be at the mercy of those who do.
Bassam Tawil—Who Is Jailing and Torturing Palestinian Journalists?:
- The Palestinian Authority (PA) sees no need for international intervention to halt its own crackdown on freedom of speech. Nor does it consider the closure of a newspaper office and the detention of journalists as a “war crime.”
- The report reveals that Palestinian detainees have been undergoing severe torture while in PA detention. During the past few years, ten people have died in Palestinian prisons. As far as we can see, no one from the European community has taken the slightest notice.
- The detention of Khalil is seen in the context of the PA’s continued effort to silence and intimidate Palestinian journalists who dare to criticize the Palestinian leadership and its institutions.
- The PA clearly wants a media that reports only against Israel. The only incitement permitted is the one directed there.
- Western human rights groups that regularly condemn Israel for its actions against Palestinians have, as usual, failed to respond to this latest assault by the PA on public freedoms. The PA’s crackdown on the media is not going to attract the attention of the mainstream media in the West: the story lacks an anti-Israel angle.
Bassam Tawil—Palestinians: The Real Goal of the Intifada:
- Abbas seems intentionally to ignore that he and his Palestinian Authority are responsible for the violence, as a result of their daily incitement against Israel.
- A recent poll found that 48% of Palestinians interviewed believe that the real goal of the “intifada” is to “liberate all of Palestine.” In other words, approximately half of Palestinians believe that the “intifada” should lead to the destruction of Israel, which would be replaced with a Palestinian state — one that now would be ruled by Hamas and jihadi organizations such as Islamic State and Al-Qaeda.
- It is notable that only 11% of respondents said the goal of the “intifada” should be to “liberate” only those territories captured by Israel in 1967.
- The Palestinians do not, according to the poll, have a problem with “settlements” or “poor living conditions.” They have a problem with Israel’s existence. Palestinians do not see a difference between a West Bank “settlement” and cities inside Israel — or differentiate between Jews living there. They are all depicted as “settlers” and “colonialists.”
- This contradicts Abbas’s claim that the Palestinians want a “peaceful and popular” uprising. The Palestinians are not, as their leaders claim, seeking a two-state solution.
- “After all, killing the ‘kafirs’ [non-believers of Islam] was a ‘good deed’. They were told ‘their place in heaven was guaranteed.’ Just like ISIS gangs… and that they would also take their relatives in hell to heaven.” — Sabri Atman, Assyrian Genocide and Research Center.
- When ISIS invaded Mosul in August 2014, Christian families were told by ISIS: “We offer [Christians] three choices: Islam; the dhimma contract — involving payment… if they refuse this, they will have nothing but the sword.”
- “There is a great parallel between 1915 and what is going on in the Middle East today. … The most effective way to prevent future slaughter is to condemn past slaughter. Denying such a big crime means its continuation. The wish for genocide still exists in the Middle East.” — Sabri Atman.
- “The Turkish authorities let a few Assyrians stay to show Europe and the world how good-hearted and tolerant Turkey and Islam are. … And they say, ‘Assyrians lead their lives so happily thanks to this great tolerance!'” — Sabri Atman.
Burak Bekdil—Turkey’s Oppression Machine:
- The law stated that the homes and workplaces of those non-Muslims who could not afford the tax would be sequestered.
- Under the AKP rule, Turkey’s dwindling Jewish community, now at around a mere 17,000, as well as other non-Muslims, have come under systematic intimidation from government politicians and bureaucrats. These non-Muslim minorities are also often the targets of racist attacks.
- After factoring in family reunifications, the actual number of migrants could exceed 10 million, and some believe that Germany’s Muslim population is on track to nearly quadruple to an astonishing 20 million by 2020.
- N24 television news reports that up to 50% of the asylum seekers arriving in Germany have gone into hiding and their whereabouts are unknown by German authorities.
- “It cannot be that offenders continue to fill the police files, hurt us physically… and there are no consequences. … We are losing control of the streets.” — Tania Kambouri, a German police officer.
- “We are not excluding anyone, we are just trying to run a business. If we ignore the complaints of our female guests, we have to expect that many of our regular customers will stay away…. Financially, we do not know how long can we cope with this.” — Thomas Greil, manager of the discotheque “Brucklyn,” Bad Tölz, Bavaria.
- “We are reproducing faster and faster. You Germans are not getting any children. In the best case you get two children. We make seven to eight children. Okay mate? And then we take four wives each, then we have 22 children. Maybe you Germans have one child and a dog. Huh? And that’s it.” — Video showing a Muslim threatening a German man openly on the street.
- In Berlin, lawmakers are considering emergency legislation that would allow local authorities to seize private residences to accommodate asylum seekers. The proposal was kept secret from the public until November 9, when the leader of the Free Democrats (FDP) in Berlin warned the measure would violate the German Constitution. Berlin Mayor Michael Müller now wants to expand the scope for warrantless inspections to include “preventing homelessness.”
- “The same empathy we show for refugees we must show to our own people, the host society.” — Mayor Ulrich Maly, Nuremberg.
Gordon G. Chang—Is China Heading to a 1930s-Style Crash?:
- One statistic summarizes the situation: in Q3, there was $460.6 billion of net capital outflow. No economy can survive outflows of that size. The Chinese economy has never made sense, but confidence held it together. Now, the confidence is gone.
- There are indications that China’s economic growth rate is, in reality, close to zero. Take the most reliable indicator of Chinese economic activity, the consumption of electricity.
- China’s Communist Party has been closing off the Chinese market to foreigners, recombining large state enterprises back into formal monopolies, increasing state ownership of enterprises, and shoveling more state subsidies to favored market participants.
- Just about everyone correctly agrees that a new round of structural economic reform could restart growth.
- Stockholm opened what is believed to be the world’s first rape clinic for men. More and more men are being subjected to homosexual rape in multicultural Sweden. 370 sex crimes against boys and men were registered in 2014, although the actual number of incidents is thought to be significantly higher.
- Sweden’s strategy seems to be to keep the borders open and then redistribute the asylum seekers to EU countries that have an immigration policy completely different from Sweden’s open borders and generous welfare benefits. Whether other EU countries want to relieve Sweden’s burden remains to be seen.
- Police documents show that 70% asylum seekers whose applications are rejected ignore the decision and stay illegally in Sweden.
- The councilman argued that one should be able to talk about everything, so long as it is true. Two days later, he was forced to apologize and stress that he is not a racist.
- Swedish authorities care more about the murderer’s future in his native Eritrea than they do about the risk that he will kill more Swedes.
- Weapons smugglers have figured out a way to drive through customs checkpoints without being pulled over. The customs officers have orders never to stop cars with more passengers than there are customs officers present, according to theLokaltidningen weekly newspaper.
- The young men raped the girl, beat her and half-strangled her. The men, because they were believed to be under 18, were sentenced to juvenile detention. In six to nine months, they will be cruising Stockholm by night again.
SnyderTalk Comment: See “Why Israel is opening its first diplomatic mission in the UAE” and “A new military power rises in the Middle East, courtesy of one man”.
See “His Name is Yahweh”.