“O magnify Yahweh with me, and let us exalt His Name together.” Psalm 34: 3
The Deal from Hell
We have a deal. There will be peace in our time.
Sound familiar? It’s reminiscent of England’s deal with Hitler, the one that Hitler violated and formally started World War II.
I said “formally” because World War II actually started when Hitler took control in Germany and put the nation on a war footing. It was just a matter of time before he would be ready to engage “the enemy” and plunge the world into war.
There should be no rejoicing about Obama’s deal with Iran. The mullahs got just what they wanted. But optimism is soaring anyway:
- Optimism as Iran nuclear deal framework announced; more work ahead
- Statement by the President on the Framework to Prevent Iran from Obtaining a Nuclear Weapon
- A step-by-step guide to what the Iran agreement actually means
- The Iran Deal’s Fatal Flaw
When the history of World War III is written, it will show that the war started in 1979 when the mullahs took control in Iran and put that country on a war footing.
Iran hasn’t changed one iota, and this deal won’t change things. Basij militia commander Mohammad Reza Naqdi made that clear a few days ago during the negotiations. He said that destroying Israel is “nonnegotiable”.
That’s as clear as it gets. You need help to be confused.
Naqdi didn’t stop there. He went on to say that Saudi Arabia’s fate will be “like that of Saddam Hussein”.
As Prime Minister Netanyahu has said repeatedly, Iran is targeting the Middle East. Israel and Sunni Muslims are Iran’s first targets, but Western Europe and the United States are not far behind.
We are at war with Iran right now, but we are pretending that we are not.
The Iranians aren’t pretending, and they aren’t kidding.
Saying that the Iranians can’t be trusted is an understatement.
Iranians are partying in the streets. They should be because they won.
Iranian Foreign Minister Zarif says that the deal doesn’t affect Iran’s relations with the U.S. Iran and the U.S. have no relations.
Saudi Arabia is going nuclear. They had better go nuclear. They have no choice
Secretary of State John Kerry, ever the egomaniac, thinks that he is really great now. He is deluded.
Connecting the Dots: Where Do We Go from Here
- We are heading for a confrontation between Yahweh and the countries of the world. Does that include the U.S.? I think it does.
- Now Obama will turn his attention to Israel. He wants Israel to give away land that Yahweh promised the descendants of Abraham through Isaac and Jacob/Israel.
- In due course, a deal will be reached, and the fireworks will begin. That will be another deal from hell.
See the articles below:
- US reportedly backed down on initial goals in Iran talks—U.S. negotiators reportedly lowered the bar for their own goals during talks over Iran’s nuclear program in response to resistance from the Tehran team. Meanwhile, on the heels of a framework deal being announced in Switzerland, France’s top diplomat on Friday admitted his country had initially held out for firmer terms. The emerging reports indicate the U.S. team, led by Secretary of State John Kerry, gradually backed down over the course of the talks as Iran’s delegation dug in. The Wall Street Journal, citing current and former U.S. representatives at the discussions, claimed the White House had initially hoped to persuade Iran to dismantle much of the country’s nuclear infrastructure when talks started in late 2013, only to be told categorically that Iran would not do so.
- Iran deal’s missing details spell trouble—Missing, however, are details on when sanctions would be lifted based on Iran’s compliance with the deal. That is important because the sanctions have strangled Iran’s economy and brought the government to the negotiating table. Yet international leverage to enforce compliance dissipates as the sanctions are lifted. A determined Iran, desperate to sell its oil on the open market again, could meet the terms necessary to gain significant sanctions relief in just two or three years, says Jofi Joseph, a former director for non-proliferation in Obama’s National Security Council.
- Iranian opposition leader: Nuclear deal does not block path to bomb—Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, the leader of the Iranian Resistance described the nuclear deal framework agreement reached between the 5+1 countries and the Iranian regime as a retreat by the mullahs and ‘a step toward drinking the chalice of nuclear poison’ but warned that ‘a statement of generalities, lacking Khamenei approval, will never block the path to the regime obtaining nuclear weapons.’ According to the statement published by the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), Mrs Rajavi said: “The regional coalition against the expansion and aggression of the religious fascism ruling Iran in Yemen, the crippling impact of the sanctions and Iranian society’s explosive state as well as successive warnings by the United States Congress that it will confront this regime and will ratchet up the sanctions, finally compelled the clerical regime to reluctantly take one more step back after 16 months of talks, which had gone into overtime in Lausanne.”
At the end of it all, Yahweh will return. Yahweh told Ezekiel about it.
Ezekiel 43: 1-12:
1 Then he led me to the gate, the gate facing toward the east; 2 and behold, the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the way of the east. And His voice was like the sound of many waters; and the earth shone with His glory. 3 And it was like the appearance of the vision which I saw, like the vision which I saw when He came to destroy the city. And the visions were like the vision which I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell on my face. 4 And the glory of Yahweh came into the house by the way of the gate facing toward the east. 5 And the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of Yahweh filled the house.
6 Then I heard one speaking to me from the house, while a man was standing beside me. 7 He said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell among the sons of Israel forever. And the house of Israel will not again defile My holy name, neither they nor their kings, by their harlotry and by the corpses of their kings when they die, 8 by setting their threshold by My threshold and their door post beside My door post, with only the wall between Me and them. And they have defiled My holy name by their abominations which they have committed. So I have consumed them in My anger. 9 Now let them put away their harlotry and the corpses of their kings far from Me; and I will dwell among them forever.”
10 “As for you, son of man, describe the temple to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; and let them measure the plan. 11 If they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the design of the house, its structure, its exits, its entrances, all its designs, all its statutes, and all its laws. And write it in their sight, so that they may observe its whole design and all its statutes and do them. 12 This is the law of the house: its entire area on the top of the mountain all around shall be most holy. Behold, this is the law of the house.”
That will be the time for rejoicing. I think it is very close.
SnyderTalk Comment: John Kerry is an idiot, but he’s a good Democrat.
SnyderTalk Comment: This is shocking, unconscionable, reprehensible.
Do you have any idea how much weaponry you can buy with $5 billion? It’s enough to kill thousands of people, maybe tens of thousands, possibly millions.
This is criminal.
Email Distribution List:
I have created an email distribution list that I use to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you would like to be on that list, send your email address to email@example.com, and put “add me to your distribution list” in the subject line. If you know others who are interested in SnyderTalk content, tell them to send me their email address, and I’ll put them on the list.
- God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This [Yahweh] is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.” (Exodus 3: 15)
- “Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
- “Behold, the days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘Yahweh our righteousness.’” (Jeremiah 23: 5-6)
- Yeshua said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” (John 8: 58)
Blessings in the Book of Revelation is a book that you need to read, especially now. There are blessings throughout the Scriptures but Revelation is the only book in the Bible actually containing a specific blessing for reading it. It’s repeated twice, once at the beginning and again at the end. This is the reason that I believe Revelation should be the first step toward studying biblical prophecy. Though not easy to do, Revelation can be broken down and understood by anyone, not just the academic elite. So, Revelation’s blessings are for everyone. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.