Intelligent and Informed People Read SnyderTalk!
For the first time in four years, I am taking a vacation from SnyderTalk and Facebook. Katie and I will be in Israel for a couple of weeks.
SnyderTalk will resume publication on Sunday June 2nd, and so will Facebook posts.
Email Distribution List:
I have created an email distribution list that I use to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you would like to be on that list, send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “add me to your distribution list” in the subject line. If you know others who are interested in SnyderTalk content, tell them to send me their email address, and I’ll put them on the list.
- God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This [Yahweh] is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.” (Exodus 3: 15)
- “Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
- “Behold, the days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘Yahweh our righteousness.’” (Jeremiah 23: 5-6)
- Yeshua said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” (John 8: 58)
The audio tracks below present a summary of the material in the book His Name is Yahweh. You have my permission to copy and share them as often as you want at no cost.
- His Name is Yahweh
- Jehovah is not the Name of God
- Yahweh is the Name of God Forever
- Yahweh Said He is Our Only Savior
- Jesus Said He is Yahweh
- Isaiah Revisited
- Peter said Jesus is Yahweh
- Paul said Jesus is Yahweh
- Jeremiah said the Messiah is Yahweh
- The Messiah May Return Sooner than You Think
- The Name Yahweh Sets the Messiah Apart
- Making the Transition May be Difficult for Some Preachers
- What about people who came to faith in Yahweh through the Name Jesus?
- Obey Yahweh and Let the Name Jesus Go
Below are audio files that answer frequently asked questions:
- Do we all worship the same god?
- Does it matter what we call God?
- Hamas is No Peace Partner for Israel
- Is it legalistic to pay too much attention to God’s Name?
- It’s time to remove the veil and tell the world who God is by Name.
- Peace in the Middle East: The Facts Tell an Interesting Story
- The Messiah’s Name is Yahweh.
- The Palestinian Charter Still Calls for Israel’s Destruction
Hosea 4: 6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Blessings in the Book of Revelation is a book that you need to read, especially now. There are blessings throughout the Scriptures but Revelation is the only book in the Bible actually containing a specific blessing for reading it. It’s repeated twice, once at the beginning and again at the end. This is the reason that I believe Revelation should be the first step toward studying biblical prophecy. Though not easy to do, Revelation can be broken down and understood by anyone, not just the academic elite. So, Revelation’s blessings are for everyone. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
Other Books by Neil Snyder
- Stand! is a suspense novel that exposes the lies, corruption, and greed underlying the theory that man-made CO2 emissions are responsible for global warming. Professor Wes Carlyle and Karen Sterling, his research collaborator, carefully scan the audience for their would-be attacker—a member of the enviro-gestapo who has been following them for days. Wes spots his man in the back of the room leaning against the wall. Suddenly, another man in the audience steps forward and moves toward Karen at a menacing pace. With a vicious stroke, he swings a billy club at her head. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life? Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.