Welcome to SnyderTalk!
The New Covenant Sealed with Jesus’ Blood
- Jesus paid the whole price for our sins. He suffered before His death, and after His death He went to hell for those who put their faith in Him. Yahweh’s Law—the Torah—required it. But hell and the grave could not hold Him, and His body did not decay.[i]
- Jesus made the perfect sacrifice for our sins, and it will never be repeated. After His death, He became the chief Cornerstone[ii] of the new Temple of Yahweh—a Temple not made with hands. The Temple of Yahweh is His body of believers who have put their faith in Him, and He is the Head of the body.
- When the Roman soldier pierced Jesus’ side with his spear and blood and water came gushing out of His body, He sprinkled the Mercy Seat, fulfilled the Law’s requirement, and sealed a New Covenant. This is the covenant referred to by Jeremiah,[iii] Isaiah,[iv] and Ezekiel.[v]
On the third day after His death, He arose from the grave and became our Intercessor before the Father. His death initiated a permanent priesthood that was not like the Levitical priesthood introduced by Moses. The Levitical priests were sinners themselves, and they had to make sacrifices for their own sins before they could offer sacrifices for the sins of the Children of Israel. Moreover, they had to offer sacrifices yearly for atonement as a constant reminder that they needed a redeemer and savior. But Jesus’ sacrifice was different. His offering was once and for all, and He became our permanent High Priest before the Father just as King David prophesied:
“Yahweh has sworn and will not change His mind, You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.”[vi]
[i] Psalm 16: 10.
[ii] Psalm 118: 22, Isaiah 28: 16, and Zechariah 10: 4.
[iii] Jeremiah 31: 31-33.
[iv] Isaiah 42: 1-9.
[v] Ezekiel 34: 25.
[vi] Psalm 110: 4. Also, see Isaiah 53: 12 where Jesus’ role as intercessor is discussed.
Email Distribution List:
I have created an email distribution list that I use to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you would like to be on that list, send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “add me to your distribution list” in the subject line. If you know others who are interested in SnyderTalk content, tell them to send me their email address, and I’ll put them on the list.
Ezekiel 22: 23-31
And the word of Yahweh came to me, saying, “Son of man, say to her, ‘You are a land that is not cleansed or rained on in the day of indignation.’ There is a conspiracy of her prophets in her midst like a roaring lion tearing the prey. They have devoured lives; they have taken treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in the midst of her. Her priests have done violence to My law and have profaned My holy things; they have made no distinction between the holy and the profane, and they have not taught the difference between the unclean and the clean; and they hide their eyes from My sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. Her princes within her are like wolves tearing the prey, by shedding blood and destroying lives in order to get dishonest gain. Her prophets have smeared whitewash for them, seeing false visions and divining lies for them, saying, ‘Thus says Adonai Yahweh,’ when Yahweh has not spoken. The people of the land have practiced oppression and committed robbery, and they have wronged the poor and needy and have oppressed the sojourner without justice. I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one. Thus I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; their way I have brought upon their heads,” declares Adonai Yahweh.
- God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This [Yahweh] is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.” (Exodus 3: 15)
- “Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
- “Behold, the days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘Yahweh our righteousness.’” (Jeremiah 23: 5-6)
Hosea 4: 6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Stand! is a suspense novel that exposes the lies, corruption, and greed underlying the theory that man-made CO2 emissions are responsible for global warming. Professor Wes Carlyle and Karen Sterling, his research collaborator, carefully scan the audience for their would-be attacker—a member of the enviro-gestapo who has been following them for days. Wes spots his man in the back of the room leaning against the wall. Suddenly, another man in the audience steps forward and moves toward Karen at a menacing pace. With a vicious stroke, he swings a billy club at her head. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- PM’s camp says NYC trip cleared air with Washington
- Netanyahu defends controversial bomb graphic
- PA expects UNGA vote on statehood by November
- 3 trucks of Gazan furniture allowed into West Bank
- ‘Illegal migration from Africa continues to drop’
- Libyans hand over weapons in arms collection drive
- Egypt: Coptic Christians to return to Sinai homes
- First Person: Dinner with Ahmadinejad
- FM takes campaign against Abbas to his counterparts
- FM urges counterparts to renounce PA’s Abbas
- Palestinians mad Israelis included in ‘Bethlehem Walk’
- Blast rocks Malmö’s Jewish community center
What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life? Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Netanyahu: Israel, U.S. coordinated ‘on highest levels’ on Iran nuclear program
- White House: Obama, Netanyahu ‘in full agreement’ on Iran’s nuclear program
- Report: Acting on Russian intel, Syria forces murdered pilots of downed Turkey jet
- In UN speech, Netanyahu targets Iran, but aims for Israeli public
- Jordan names new Israel envoy, after position stays vacant for 2 years
- Clashes between Syrian troops, rebels spark fire in historical district of Aleppo
- U.S. congressmen urge EU to designate Hezbollah as a terrorist group
- Two Israeli-born men among five killed in fatal Minnesota shooting
- Attack on Jewish community in Sweden follows surge of hate crimes
Blessings in the Book of Revelation is a book that you need to read, especially now. There are blessings throughout the Scriptures but Revelation is the only book in the Bible actually containing a specific blessing for reading it. It’s repeated twice, once at the beginning and again at the end. This is the reason that I believe Revelation should be the first step toward studying biblical prophecy. Though not easy to do, Revelation can be broken down and understood by anyone, not just the academic elite. So, Revelation’s blessings are for everyone. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Ahmadinejad hails imminent arrival of ‘Ultimate Savior, Jesus Christ’
- Iranian defense minister downplays Israeli prime minister’s remarks at UN assembly
- Algeria proposes initiative at UN General Assembly to limit free speech
- Susan Rice blew off Netanyahu UN speech
- Iran condemns US for taking group off terror list
- Arabian foreign minister says female pilgrims were deported due to Islamic law
- Experts: Strike may speed up nuclear plan
- US House Blocks Obama Administration’s Plan to send $450 Million to Egypt
- These are the Top 5 Worst Taxes ‘Obamacare’ Will Impose in 2013
- China must advance reform, stick to opening-up, says premier
- Ample facts presented in China’s white paper on Diaoyu Islands
- Commentary: Japanese government must listen to voices of reason
- Where next for China as the new generation of leaders take power?
- China takes islands dispute with Japan to pages of US newspapers
- Iraq Floats Plan to Get Syrian Opponents Talking
- Cops to Answer in Court For ‘Stoning’ of Christians
- Former Syrian PM: Assad refused any dialogue with opposition
If you haven’t been there already, you should take the opportunity to visit Natural Healthcare Store. Each product selected for sale at Natural Healthcare Store undergoes rigorous research to make sure that it is the highest quality at an affordable price.
Natural Healthcare Store carries skin care, hair care, and oral care products. Be sure to check out the Dead Sea products imported from Israel and support the Israeli economy with your purchases. Natural Healthcare Store carries makeup, deodorant, and detoxification products. It also carries supplements, weight loss products, and loose leaf tea. Rounding out its product mix, Natural Healthcare Store carries natural household cleaning products.
Katie and I believe strongly in healthy living, and we use the products. We’re proud to say that our daughter Melanie owns the store.
- This Day in History: September 27, 1938—Franklin Roosevelt Appeals to Hitler for Peace
- Elliott Abrams: Abbas’s Tired, Old U.N. Rhetoric
- Michael Warren: Netanyahu’s ‘Lousy Idea’ Makes Front Pages
- Night Watch: Iran Uprising Not Likeky
- Bob Beauprez: Benghazi-gate – Obama Knew
- Andrew E. Harrod: Barack Obama: President and Protector of Islam’s Prophet
- Cindy Simpson: Read This While You Can
- Jonathan David Carson: Islamic Feelings of Entitlement
- Marion DS Dreyfus: The Dictator
- Seth Mandel: Guessing Israel’s Iran Plans
- Alana Goodman: FBI Can’t Get to Benghazi Because of “Security Fears”
- Roger L. Simon: Benghazi Worse than Watergate
- Rick Richman: Red Lines, Red Zones, and Green Lights
- Jonathan Spyer: The Battle for Aleppo
- Andrew McCarthy: No EU for Turkey
- Jaime Daremblum: A Critical Moment for Latin America
- Michael Warren: Poll: Foreign Policy Matters to Americans
- Michael Warren: Muslims in Michigan to Rally Against First Amendment
- Jonathan Tobin: Left Turns Voting Rights Into a Farce
- Jonathan Tobin: Obama Holding Onto Liberal Jewish Voters Despite Israel, Iran Concerns
- Seth Mandel: Another Pro-Obama Narrative Gets Busted
- Michael Warren: Dems Darken Image of Black Republican House Candidate
- Daniel J. Mitchell: Obama’s Phony Economic Patriotism
- John C. Goodman: How Much Do We Owe?
- Kyle Olson: New Contract Earns Chicago Schools 2nd Credit Downgrade – In One Quarter!
- Robert Knight: ACLU Sues to Stop Citizenship Question on Michigan Ballots
- Michael Widlanski: Killing the Messenger, Obama’s Way
- Jon N. Hall: The Brokest Nation
- Michael Iachetta: Is QE 3 Really Just Another Bailout?
“The scales at my doctor’s office said I weighed 201 when I began drinking the B-Skinny coffee. Today, four weeks later, my scales said I weigh 188. I love this stuff.” Pat Parks
- Take the B-Fit with the Boresha 90-Day B-Fit Challenge
- NuvoGene Tea Now Available!
- Chocolate Crème Protein Shake
- Sweet Berry Meal Replacement Shake
If You Voted for Obama in 2008 to Prove You’re Not a Racist, You Need to Vote for Someone Else in 2012 to Prove You’re Not an Idiot explains why voters in the United States need to elect someone besides Barack Obama to lead them. Whoever is elected President of the United States in 2012 will have to contend with the monumental problems that Obama’s misguided policies have caused both at home and abroad. One thing is certain, though. It should not be Barack Obama. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.