Welcome to SnyderTalk!
Jesus Fulfilled the Messianic Prophecies in the Old Testament
As I said in chapter 8, no one could fulfill the Messianic prophecies in the Old Testament by chance, and Jesus fulfilled all of them. The Appendix presents information about Jesus’ life that proves this fact. Therefore, Jesus must be the Messiah.
Also, Jesus said He is Yahweh, and in chapter 8, I showed that the Old Testament makes it clear the Messiah is Yahweh. By their reactions, we know the Jewish priests understood what Jesus said, but instead of believing Him they had Him crucified for committing “blasphemy.” Thus, Yahweh’s Name played an important part in all the events surrounding Jesus’ life—including His crucifixion.
Email Distribution List:
I have created an email distribution list that I use to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you would like to be on that list, send your email address to email@example.com, and put “add me to your distribution list” in the subject line. If you know others who are interested in SnyderTalk content, tell them to send me their email address, and I’ll put them on the list.
Ezekiel 18: 1-4
Then the word of Yahweh came to me, saying, “What do you mean by using this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, ‘The fathers eat the sour grapes, but the children’s teeth are set on edge’? As I live,” declares Adonai Yahweh, “you are surely not going to use this proverb in Israel anymore. Behold, all souls are Mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine. The soul who sins will die.”
- God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This [Yahweh] is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.” (Exodus 3: 15)
- “Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
- “Behold, the days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘Yahweh our righteousness.’” (Jeremiah 23: 5-6)
Hosea 4: 6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Stand! is a suspense novel that exposes the lies, corruption, and greed underlying the theory that man-made CO2 emissions are responsible for global warming. Professor Wes Carlyle and Karen Sterling, his research collaborator, carefully scan the audience for their would-be attacker—a member of the enviro-gestapo who has been following them for days. Wes spots his man in the back of the room leaning against the wall. Suddenly, another man in the audience steps forward and moves toward Karen at a menacing pace. With a vicious stroke, he swings a billy club at her head. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- IAEA: Iran has doubled underground nuclear capacity
- Romney: Obama has thrown allies like Israel under the bus
- For Jewish Republicans, it’s ‘oy vey’ to Obama
- Dempsey: I don’t want to be complicit in Iran strike
- Rocket fired from Gaza strikes house in Sderot
- PA’s Abbas to delay pursuit of UN statehood
- UN investigator condemns Corrie court ruling
- Netanyahu aims to avoid early election on budget
- Analysis: The NAM meeting’s chilling message
- African asylum-seekers find their voice in Israel
- UN: Syria buffer zone plan raises questions
- PM to ‘speak the truth’ on Iran in UN speech
- Camp Sucker demands IDF start drafting haredim
- Berlin prosecutor nixes circumcision complaint
- ‘Egyptian army begins pulling tanks out of Sinai’
- Mazuz: I would order an appeal on Olmert’s acquittal
What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life? Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- In his RNC speech, Romney says Obama ‘throwing allies like Israel under the bus’
- Merkel called Netanyahu: Don’t attack Iran
- Israel’s fundamentalist horizon
- Gaza rocket hits home in Sderot, causes damage to property
- Visit Israel at your own risk, warn many Western countries
- Trove of everyday items reveals Lithuania’s dark Holocaust secret
- Protesters disrupt Israel’s Batsheva dance troupe at Edinburgh festival, but the show goes on
- Scottish artists call to boycott Israeli dance group performance at Edinburgh
- Netanyahu to deliver speech on Iran at UN General Assembly
- Report: U.S. General Dempsey says he does not want to be ‘complicit’ in Israeli attack on Iran
- UN Security Council extends peacekeeping force in south Lebanon
- IAEA report: Iran doubled its underground nuclear capacity
- Berlin rabbi seminary instructs students to remove skullcaps in public
- Israel denounces attack on Berlin rabbi as ‘despicable’
- California lawmakers denounce anti-Semitism, anti-Israel actions in colleges
- Israel’s Justice Minister scraps plan that would have limited court access for Palestinians and migrants
- Jerusalem police chief resigns after allegations of sexual misconduct
- Iran denies plans to show nuclear sites to diplomats visiting Tehran
- Iran calls upon non-aligned nations to support its nuclear program
- U.S. tripled weapons sales in 2011 to counter Iran’s threats, study shows
Blessings in the Book of Revelation is a book that you need to read, especially now. There are blessings throughout the Scriptures but Revelation is the only book in the Bible actually containing a specific blessing for reading it. It’s repeated twice, once at the beginning and again at the end. This is the reason that I believe Revelation should be the first step toward studying biblical prophecy. Though not easy to do, Revelation can be broken down and understood by anyone, not just the academic elite. So, Revelation’s blessings are for everyone. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- NAM summit is ‘stain on humanity,’ says Netanyahu
- Egypt may resume civilian nuclear program, Morsi says
- Just in case? Emergency drills carried out in center of country
- In summit speech, Morsi ruins Iran’s party by blasting Assad
- Residents fume over High Court decision to evacuate Migron
- Rabbi Ovadia Yosef remains opposed to strike on Iran
- Middle East crawling with cyber snoops, report says
- Former Mossad official to head efforts against African infiltrators
- Arabs may not press Israel resolution at IAEA meeting
- Egypt must amend Camp David Accords, Morsi adviser says
- More than 50% of Israel’s natural gas finds may be exported
- Prices to rise on consumer goods as VAT rises to 17%
- Iran’s top nuclear weapons expert resurfaces in Tehran
- Dedicated UN team to examine Iranian nuclear program
- Rabbi warns Dutch populist Wilders over ritual slaughter ban
Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Iranian Supreme Leader: Israelis are ‘Ferocious Zionist Wolves’
- Iraqi Ally of Israel Dispossessed of his Home, he Says by Iraqi PM Maliki
- Khamenei Calls Israelis ‘Ferocious Zionist Wolves’ at Iran-Hosted NAM Summit
- Israel: We Never Physically Harmed Arafat
- Tajikistan: Islamic Renaissance Party accused of involvement in jihad terrorism
- India: Nine Misunderstanders of Islam arrested for jihad terror plots, including scientist and journalist
- Fort Hood jihad mass murderer: “In the name of almighty Allah, I am a Muslim. I believe my religion requires me to wear a beard.”
- Video and Transcript of Mitt Romney Jerusalem Speech
- RNC Nominee Romney Blasts Obama on Iran, Israel
- Israeli attack on Iran ‘would not stop nuclear programme’
- No place for Israel in new Middle East: Iran’s Ahmadinejad
- Egypt’s Morsy Urges Iran to Help End Syrian Crisis
- UN all talk on Syria aid as West mulls military action
If you haven’t been there already, you should take the opportunity to visit Natural Healthcare Store. Each product selected for sale at Natural Healthcare Store undergoes rigorous research to make sure that it is the highest quality at an affordable price.
Natural Healthcare Store carries skin care, hair care, and oral care products. Be sure to check out the Dead Sea products imported from Israel and support the Israeli economy with your purchases. Natural Healthcare Store carries makeup, deodorant, and detoxification products. It also carries supplements, weight loss products, and loose leaf tea. Rounding out its product mix, Natural Healthcare Store carries natural household cleaning products.
Katie and I believe strongly in healthy living, and we use the products. We’re proud to say that our daughter Melanie owns the store.
- Trevor Asserson and Baruch Baigel: Defining Israel’s Capital
- Jerusalem Post Editorial: NAM summit turnaround
- Irwin Cotler: Syria: An agenda for action
- Richard Butrick: An Islamic Festival to Jump Start the DNC
- Jeff Treesh: Crucified in Yemen
- Jonathan Tobin: Banks Make a Joke Out of Iran Sanctions
- Michael Rubin: Turkey’s Love-Hate Affair with Syria
- Max Boot: Iran’s Prominent Visitors Go Off Script
- David J. Rusin: Islamist Vandals Wage War on Free Speech
- Robert Spencer: Muslims in Saudi Arabia Call for Monitoring Mosques
- Raymond Ibrahim: Egypt’s Salafi Party Objects to Banning Sex Slavery
- Claudia Rosett: UN Brings U.S. a New Low in Iran Diplomacy
- Isi Leibler: The Jewish struggle for universal rights
- Dr. Aviad Hacohen: Rule of law shines through
- Clifford D. May: Ban Ki-moon over Tehran
- Jonathan Kay: Arafat Probe Is Fuel for Anti-Israel Conspiracy Theorists
- Khaled Abu Toameh: How Many Millionaires Live in the “Impoverished” Gaza Strip?
- Khaled Abu Toameh: The Order for Beatings Came from Abbas’ Office
- Daniel Pipes: Romney’s Remarkable Speech in Jerusalem
- Dovid Efune: Judith Butler and the Crime of Academic Inverse Liberalism
- Yonah Bookstein: MSU Student Viciously Assaulted, but Was It an Anti-Semitic Attack?
- Mark J. Fitzgibbons: The Battle of Fauquier County
- Inez Feltscher: Louisiana Teachers’ Union Calls Black School Choice Group ‘Pro-KKK’
- Jonathan Tobin: The George W. Bush Alibi Doesn’t Cut It
- Frontpagemag.com: Government Unions: How They Rob the Taxpayer, Terrorize Workers, and Threaten our Democracy
- Robert Zubrin: The Green War on the Poor
- Mona Charen: Democrats, Republicans and Race
- Richard Fernandez: The Eastwood Speech
“The scales at my doctor’s office said I weighed 201 when I began drinking the B-Skinny coffee. Today, four weeks later, my scales said I weigh 188. I love this stuff.” Pat Parks
- Take the B-Fit with the Boresha 90-Day B-Fit Challenge
- NuvoGene Tea Now Available!
- Chocolate Crème Protein Shake
- Sweet Berry Meal Replacement Shake
If You Voted for Obama in 2008 to Prove You’re Not a Racist, You Need to Vote for Someone Else in 2012 to Prove You’re Not an Idiot explains why voters in the United States need to elect someone besides Barack Obama to lead them. Whoever is elected President of the United States in 2012 will have to contend with the monumental problems that Obama’s misguided policies have caused both at home and abroad. One thing is certain, though. It should not be Barack Obama. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.