Welcome to SnyderTalk!
Abraham’s Call and Yahweh’s Promise to Bless all the Families of the Earth
Yahweh told Abraham to leave his home and his country and go to a place He would show him,[i] and Abraham obeyed God. Then God said,
“I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and so you shall be a blessing; and I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”[ii]
Abraham’s belief in Yahweh and his willingness to obey Him set the stage for our redemption and salvation. God’s promise to bless all the families of the earth through Abraham refers to the Messiah and His redemptive work.
Repeatedly in history, we see that the willingness of individual men and women to ignore the odds against them and do what Yahweh told them to do has resulted in tremendous blessings for all of us. The next time you catch yourself thinking that nothing you do really matters, remember Noah and Abraham. They may have had similar thoughts, but they did not let their fear and insecurity prevent them from obeying God. They were ordinary people Yahweh used to do extraordinary things. Their lives made an enormous difference and yours can too.
[i] Genesis 12: 1.
[ii] Genesis 12: 2-3.
Email Distribution List:
I have created an email distribution list that I use to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you would like to be on that list, send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “add me to your distribution list” in the subject line. If you know others who are interested in SnyderTalk content, tell them to send me their email address, and I’ll put them on the list.
Ezekiel 12: 1-6
Then the word of Yahweh came to me, saying, “Son of man, you live in the midst of the rebellious house, who have eyes to see but do not see, ears to hear but do not hear; for they are a rebellious house. Therefore, son of man, prepare for yourself baggage for exile and go into exile by day in their sight; even go into exile from your place to another place in their sight. Perhaps they will understand though they are a rebellious house. Bring your baggage out by day in their sight, as baggage for exile. Then you will go out at evening in their sight, as those going into exile. Dig a hole through the wall in their sight and go out through it. Load the baggage on your shoulder in their sight and carry it out in the dark. You shall cover your face so that you cannot see the land, for I have set you as a sign to the house of Israel.”
- God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This [Yahweh] is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.” (Exodus 3: 15)
- “Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
- “Behold, the days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘Yahweh our righteousness.’” (Jeremiah 23: 5-6)
Hosea 4: 6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Stand! is a suspense novel that exposes the lies, corruption, and greed underlying the theory that man-made CO2 emissions are responsible for global warming. Professor Wes Carlyle and Karen Sterling, his research collaborator, carefully scan the audience for their would-be attacker—a member of the enviro-gestapo who has been following them for days. Wes spots his man in the back of the room leaning against the wall. Suddenly, another man in the audience steps forward and moves toward Karen at a menacing pace. With a vicious stroke, he swings a billy club at her head. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Dagan: Failed gov’t system endangers national security
- Arafat’s widow asks France to launch murder probe
- MK: Netanyahu must ‘unmask’ US spying on Israel
- MKs urge Romney to support clemency for Pollard
- Libya Jew returns to UK post-Benghazi jailing
- Barak aides: Steinitz childish, harming security
- Likud Minister Edelstein’s website hacked
- Letter from America: Romney Israel trip untimely
- Analysis: Who’s a better friend to Israel?
- ‘5 policewomen complained Shaham harassment’
- ‘Road shooting could trigger violence in Arab town’
What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life? Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- After Romney’s visit, Ahmadinejad slams U.S. Republican for ‘kissing Israel’s foot’
- Sources in Netanyahu coalition: Bill on Haredi IDF service could take months
- China says Romney comments calling Jerusalem capital of Israel could incite war in Middle East
- Romney calling Jerusalem Israel’s capital is ‘unacceptable,’ says Erekat
- Amid talk of Iran nuclear attack, Israeli leaders must heed what the IDF has to say
- Obama, Erdogan discuss ‘accelerated’ efforts to oust Syria’s Assad
- Israel Police arrests dozens of suspected pedophiles in nationwide operation
- After failed bid to split Kadima, Likud officials fear Hanegbi’s growing influence in party
- Key U.S. lawmakers agree on new Iran sanctions
- Panetta: Sanctions have yet to compel Iran to give up nuclear ambitions
- Lieberman complained to Putin over Russian TV’s ‘anti-Israel’ reporting
Blessings in the Book of Revelation is a book that you need to read, especially now. There are blessings throughout the Scriptures but Revelation is the only book in the Bible actually containing a specific blessing for reading it. It’s repeated twice, once at the beginning and again at the end. This is the reason that I believe Revelation should be the first step toward studying biblical prophecy. Though not easy to do, Revelation can be broken down and understood by anyone, not just the academic elite. So, Revelation’s blessings are for everyone. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Romney’s integrity, Erekat’s ire
- With no alternative in place, Tal Law set to expire Wednesday
- Cabinet approves austerity plan in bid to fend off economic decline
- White House, Romney at odds over Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
- State department report notes global rising tide of anti-Semitism
- Israeli Druze man charged with spying for Syrian intelligence
- Israel signs ‘open skies’ agreement with EU
- Key US lawmakers reach deal on new Iran sanctions
Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- How Obama Engineered Mideast Radicalization
- Palestinians are not pleased with Mitt Romney’s visit to Israel
- Despite recent rebel gains, Syrian civil war far from over
- UN, aid groups struggle to help refugees fleeing the fighting in Aleppo, Syria
- Turkey’s Davutoglu Says Syria Intervention Possible, HT Reports
- ‘Assad better get the hell out’ – Panetta
- Economic ruin further threatens stability of war-torn Syria
- Rural Syria slips from Assad’s grip
- U.S. Authorizes Financial Support for the Free Syrian Army
- Diplomatic wrestling rolls on over Syria crisis
- In Damascus, Losing Faith in Assad
- Syrian Army Attacks UN Mission Chief’s Convoy
- Syrian Brigadier General Defects to Turkey
- Syrian Charge D’Affaires in London Resigns
- U.S. Lawmakers Reach Compromise on Iran Sanctions
- Delhi Police Name Iranian Revolutionary Guard for Attack on Israeli Diplomat
- U.S.: status of Jerusalem to be decided by Israeli-Palestinian negotiations
- 16 Year Old Stopped From Suicide Attack in Israel
- Son of Munich Victim Reveals Horrific New Attack Details
- The Advent of Hitler in India
- Lt. Col. (ret.) Dr. Mordechai Kedar discusses Palestinians, “Settlements” and Jerusalem (Video)
- Romney says Israel’s capital is Jerusalem, vows to move embassy
- Jewish communities to coordinate debate on circumcision
- Same-sex marriage heads for Supreme Court
- India’s power grid crisis deepens
- UN Envoy Visits Site of Myanmar Ethnic Clashes
- Romney to emphasize ties to Poland on final day of foreign trip
- Walesa endorses Romney
- Japan concerned by Chinese naval activity
- Analysis: Dilemma for US in figuring out how to respond to rising tensions in South China Sea
- Mali al-Qaida-linked group stones couple to death over alleged adultery
- Cardinal to Emanuel: Just what exactly are Chicago values?
- Intellectual honesty on the national debt
- Democrats set to add gay marriage to official party platform
- Gallup: Voters don’t share Obama’s class-warfare priorities
If you haven’t been there already, you should take the opportunity to visit Natural Healthcare Store. Each product selected for sale at Natural Healthcare Store undergoes rigorous research to make sure that it is the highest quality at an affordable price.
Natural Healthcare Store carries skin care, hair care, and oral care products. Be sure to check out the Dead Sea products imported from Israel and support the Israeli economy with your purchases. Natural Healthcare Store carries makeup, deodorant, and detoxification products. It also carries supplements, weight loss products, and loose leaf tea. Rounding out its product mix, Natural Healthcare Store carries natural household cleaning products.
Katie and I believe strongly in healthy living, and we use the products. We’re proud to say that our daughter Melanie owns the store.
- Walter Russell Mead: Why American Non-Jews Support Israel
- Alan Elsner: Thank Israel that Syria’s Assad Doesn’t Have Nukes
- Dror Eydar: The Israeli media’s attack on pro-Israel candidates
- Aharon Lapidot: Provocation as strategy
- Ron Tira: Waiting won’t work forever
- Dovid Efune: No Better Time for Mitt Romney to Visit Israel than Tisha Be’Av
- P. David Hornik: Romney Takes Tough Stance in Israel
- David Limbaugh: Romney Shines in Israel
- Noah Pollak: What Romney Accomplished in Israel
- Jonathan F. Keiler: Supporting Israel is in America’s Best Interest; Can Obama Do It?
- Joan Juliet Buck: Mrs. Assad Duped Me
- Victor Davis Hanson: The Muddle East
- Alexander Wolff: Thirty years after he helped plan the terror strike, Abu Daoud remains in hiding – and unrepentant
- Wesley Pruden: The Jewish problem for Barack Obama
- Night Watch: The Brotherhood Surfaces in Syria
- David J. Rusin: American Islamist Groups Shape Arab Revolutions
- Frank J. Gaffney Jr.: Anderson Cooper crosses the line
- Paul Greenberg: Amidst the ruins
- Mona Charen: Al-Rahim and Chicago Values
- Rich Lowry: Romney’s truth-telling
- Cal Thomas: Eat more chicken
- Thomas Sowell: Big Lies in Politics
- Brian Darling: President Obama and Senator Lautenberg’s Push for Gun Control
- Daniel J. Mitchell: What’s More Important, Monopoly Privileges for Union Bosses or Educational Opportunity for Minority Children?
- Mike Shedlock: 51% of Germans Believe Germany Better Off Outside Eurozone, 71% Favor Greece Leaving
- Matt Barber: Tick-Off a Liberal: Take a Boy Scout to Chick-fil-A
- Daniel Greenfield: Inside France’s Future Muslim-Majority City
- Matthew Vadum: Left-Wing Activists Admit Allen West Terrifies Them
- Robert Spencer: Why Is the Pentagon Listening to Hamas-Linked CAIR?
- Hans A. von Spakovsky: Federal Court: DOJ Official May Have Lied About the New Black Panther Case
- Daniel Halper: Teacher Unions Defend Sexual Predators
- Tehran Times—for what it’s worth: Iran will stand by Syria under any condition: Majlis speaker
- Tehran Times—for what it’s worth: No obstacle can impede Iran’s progress: Leader
“The scales at my doctor’s office said I weighed 201 when I began drinking the B-Skinny coffee. Today, four weeks later, my scales said I weigh 188. I love this stuff.” Pat Parks
- Take the B-Fit with the Boresha 90-Day B-Fit Challenge
- NuvoGene Tea Now Available!
- Chocolate Crème Protein Shake
- Sweet Berry Meal Replacement Shake
If You Voted for Obama in 2008 to Prove You’re Not a Racist, You Need to Vote for Someone Else in 2012 to Prove You’re Not an Idiot explains why voters in the United States need to elect someone besides Barack Obama to lead them. Whoever is elected President of the United States in 2012 will have to contend with the monumental problems that Obama’s misguided policies have caused both at home and abroad. One thing is certain, though. It should not be Barack Obama. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.