Welcome to SnyderTalk!
President Obama’s Foreign Policy Ineptitude is Evident in the Middle East
Only one thing about President Obama’s foreign policy makes any sense. It makes no sense. He’s committed to building his own image, and his friends in the media are helping him shape the image that he wants the world to see.
Reality doesn’t mesh with the image of our president that they want to project. In the topsy-turvy world of the mainstream media where Obama is concerned, image is substance and indecisiveness is resolve. Today’s Western media elites would make George Orwell and Lewis Carroll proud, but the fact still remains that when it comes to foreign policy our president is a klutz.
As I said before, one of President Obama’s blunders was a declaration that Israel’s 1967 border should be her permanent border. After a loud outcry from Israel and her friends in the US, Obama backpedaled as best he could, but it was no use. The facts contradict his inept explanation that the 1967 border has always been the starting point for negotiations. UN Security Council Resolution 242 says that Israel has a right to defensible borders. It was passed following the Six Day War in 1967, and lots of water has gone under the bridge since then. The articles below provide details about the Israeli border question that any serious person should know:
Unfortunately for Israel, President Obama’s blunders have serious real world consequences, and his face-saving maneuvers only make matters worse. We need a president who knows the facts, speaks the truth, and stands by our commitments. Barack Obama is not that person.
According to a Palestinian Authority official, President Obama’s Mideast peace offer convinced Palestinians to seek statehood at the UN in September 2011. Jonathan Tobin, executive editor at Commentary magazine, agrees. He said that the UN disaster is Obama’s fault. There is lots of evidence to support those claims. The Palestinians did an end-run around the agreed upon negotiations with Israel and moved to seek recognition from the UN as an independent state because of President Obama’s bumbling approach to US foreign policy. The consequences, although maybe unintentional, will be troublesome for Israel, the US, and the world. Unintended or not, the result is the same. Ineptitude has a price.
Rabbi Chaim Richman understands what’s happening in Israel today. In the YouTube video below, he presents a real world perspective that you don’t get from the Western media. I hope you take a few minutes to watch it because Rabbi Richman is absolutely correct.
President Obama claims to be a Christian, but everything he has done pertaining to Israel suggests just the opposite. Be that as it may, this much is certain. You can’t be pro-Obama and pro-Israel.
This is an excerpt from If You Voted for Obama in 2008 to Prove You’re Not a Racist, You Need to Vote for Someone Else in 2012 to Prove You’re Not an Idiot. You need to buy the book, read it, and share it. Don’t take anything for granted. If we fail to do our job, we will get four more years of Obama. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
To see other SnyderTalk editorials, click here.
“For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.”
Email Distribution List:
I have created an email distribution list that I use to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you would like to be on that list, send your email address to email@example.com, and put “add me to your distribution list” in the subject line. If you know others who are interested in SnyderTalk content, tell them to send me their email address, and I’ll put them on the list.
Lamentations 3: 64-66
You will recompense them, O Yahweh, according to the work of their hands. You will give them hardness of heart, Your curse will be on them. You will pursue them in anger and destroy them from under the heavens of Yahweh!
- God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This [Yahweh] is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.” (Exodus 3: 15)
- “Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.” (Jeremiah 16: 21)
- “Behold, the days are coming,” declares Yahweh, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; and He will reign as king and act wisely and do justice and righteousness in the land. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely; and this is His name by which He will be called, ‘Yahweh our righteousness.’” (Jeremiah 23: 5-6)
Hosea 4: 6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Stand! is a suspense novel that exposes the lies, corruption, and greed underlying the theory that man-made CO2 emissions are responsible for global warming. Professor Wes Carlyle and Karen Sterling, his research collaborator, carefully scan the audience for their would-be attacker—a member of the enviro-gestapo who has been following them for days. Wes spots his man in the back of the room leaning against the wall. Suddenly, another man in the audience steps forward and moves toward Karen at a menacing pace. With a vicious stroke, he swings a billy club at her head. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
Top 5 diggtm articles yesterday—read them to see what people are sharing:
- What The Pushback On Obama’s Spending Claim Ignores
- Pot Supporter Wins Texas Congress Race
- Christian Opponent of Same Sex Marriage Agrees To Dine with Gay Couple
- Pending Home Sales Fall 5.5 Percent in April
- EU Report Reveals P2P Traffic Interference By ISPs
- US: Obama ‘misspoke’ on ‘Polish death camp’
- Netanyahu to PA: “Give Peace a Chance”
- US envoy: Netanyahu, Obama relationship is strong
- Uri Blau to face aggravated espionage charge
- Barak calls for unilateral West Bank pullout
- ‘Rise in terror plots against Israelis, Jews’
- ‘J’lem could use Eritrea ties on migrant issue’
- Survey: Israelis confident in face of challenges
- Diplomats: Syria set for UN grilling over massacre
- Documentary takes on the UN Borat-style
- Iran blames Israel for ongoing violence in Syria
- Dennis Ross: Saudi King Vowed to Obtain Nuclear Bomb after Iran
- German President: Iran a Potential Threat to Europe
- Flame Virus Had Massive Impact on Iran, Says Israeli Security Firm
- Ehud Barak: If negotiations fail, Israel must consider unilateral withdrawal from West Bank
- State to charge Haaretz reporter for holding classified IDF files
- A commitment to Israel will be hard to maintain if equality is not upheld
- Palestinians to seek recognition of West Bank village as UN World Heritage site
- Mubarak’s sons to be tried in Cairo for insider trading
- Iran warns West: New sanctions will jeopardize talks over nuclear program
- Russia condemns Syria over Houla massacre
- Shin Bet steps up supervision over Israeli banks’ computers to prevent future cyber attacks
- ‘Flame cyberweapon is most powerful espionage tool ever’
- ‘Reform movement is guilty of hundreds of years of assimilation’
- ‘Israel should consider opening humanitarian corridor to Syria”
- Netanyahu: World powers too soft on Iran’s nuclear program
- ‘Israel cannot wait for the nuclear sword to be at its neck’
- Jews suspected in vandalism of ancient Tiberias synagogue
- Swiss supermarket chain to label Jewish settlement products
- Combat soldiers to get higher raise than other troops
- Lieberman: Erdogan won’t drag Israel into counter-provocations
- “Holy Warriors” Terror Plot to Abduct Israeli Citizen Uncovered by Shin Bet
- Israeli Vice PM Infers Role in “Flame” Virus Targeting Iran
- Obama ‘misspoke’ over Nazi death camp says White House
- Israel Pours Cold Water on Big-Power Talks with Iran
- Houla Massacre: U.S. Accuses Iran of “Bragging” about its Military Aid to Syria
- U.S. Remains Opposed to Military Action in Syria
- Saudis Demand Punishment for McDonald’s Toy They Say “Insults Muhammed”
- Japan’s Iran Crude Imports Dive in April
- U.S., Arab Armies Drill Taking Over Syrian Chemical Weapons
- IDF general: Anti-Israel terror will flourish in Syria
What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life? Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Spain cries for help: is Berlin listening?
- Spanish bond yields hit euro-era high
- ECB denies report on Spanish bank recapitalization
- Could Spain’s bank woes sink the euro?
- Europe fears drive US bond yields to 60-yr low
- Europe worries stalk Wall Street; Dow loses 161
- Investors rush into haven bonds
- Oil’s Dive: Nice at the Pump But What About the Economy?
- Sales contracts for homes dropped in April
- Boston Fed’s Eric Rosengren predicts slow growth, calls for more action to help economy
- Colleges’ bank deals saddle students with hefty fees
- Unemployment rates fall in most metro areas
- Small business employment, revenue growing
- US imposes tariffs on wind towers from China
- US levies new sanctions on Syrian bank; White House says goal is to ‘strangle’ Assad regime
- Tuna carry radiation from Japan to California
- India’s unlikely romance with Ayn Rand
- Obama Set to Arm Italy’s Drones in Milestone Move
- Divisions persist in UN over how to halt Syria violence
- 13 corpses found in Syria amid massacre fallout
- Annan leaves Syria as World Leaders ponder “Outrage”
- Russia must cease backing Bashar
- Sentencing of Taylor sets precedent
- Assange considers next move after losing appeal
- Colombia’s FARC releases French journalist
- Suu Kyi’s First Trip Out Of Myanmar Signals New Era
- 31 dead in Yemen fighting with Qaeda
- Poles outraged over Obama’s words on death camps
- Al-Qaida continues to have safe haven in Afghanistan: Pentagon
- New Pakistani reason for jailing bin Laden case doctor
- Irish face high-stakes decision day on EU treaty
- Anders Breivik was victim of ‘blood diamond’ scam
- Sudan, South Sudan Peace Talks Yield Progress Slow
- NKorean farmers cite grave drought; aid unlikely
- Election fraud in D.C.?
- Face-Chewing Victim Faces Surgery, Long Recovery
- New video shows more grisly details of face-eating attack in Miami
- 2 fatal shootings in Seattle; Gunman at large
- Emanuel, firefighters union clash over new contract
- Wisconsin’s Walker Leads Barrett 52%-45% in Recall Race Poll
- Obama signs bill reauthorizing Export-Import Bank
- Legal pact permits NYC transit workers to don religious head wear
- Congressman Silvestre Reyes loses in primary in Texas
- Planned Parenthood endorses Obama, calls Romney “wrong for women”
- ACLU lawsuit challenges Ill. gay marriage ban
- Irwin Cotler: Iranian Negotiations Could Be Explosive
- Uri Heitner: Shafiq or bust
- Elliott Abrams: Kofi Annan’s test
- Elliott Abrams: Time for More Pressure on Syria
- Dan Margalit: Cyber superpower
- Boaz Bismuth: On Syria, the Kremlin is key
- Yoav Limor: Wars of the future
- Prof. Yehezkel Dror: War and peace
- Middle East Mirror (Saudi Arabia) Editorial: Iran’s Bid for Hegemony
- WaPo Editorial: Time for U.S. Leadership on Syria
- Mark Papers: The Dictator
- Mona Charen: AP Textbook Angst
- Dave Weinbaum: Are those who dare vet Barack racist?
- Frank J. Gaffney, Jr.: Obama’s eviscerating American defense
- Byron York: Team Romney: Not gonna play repudiation game
- Noemie Emery: Obama’s intentions and Romney’s results
- Michael Barone: Are Obama’s campaign aides fooling themselves?
- Victor Davis Hanson: Culture Still Matters
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: The Secret Kill List
- John Hanlon: Actor Eduardo Verástegui on the Schindler’s List of Mexico
- Matt Towery: Under Obama, Things Keep Getting Worse
- Dave Ramsey: Dave Says Move in with Mom Last Choice
- Daniel J. Mitchell: Jonah Goldberg’s Good Advice for the GOP: Confess Your Spending Sins and Repent
- Steve Chapman: Why We Should Stay Out of Syria
- Townhall.com Staff: Alabama Fights a UN Land Grab
- Ami Horowitz: United We Fall: My Journey into the Corrupt Heart of the U.N.
- Julie Borowski: The U.N.’s Law of the Sea Treaty Threatens Our National Sovereignty
- Robert Knight: Boys and Girls Together or Else, ACLU Tells Schools
- Mike Shedlock: Bailout Scam: Collecting Non-Interest on Non-Loans; “Because We’re Europe”
- Dana Milbank: Republicans digging a racial grave
- George Will: Liberals’ loose talk on Citizens United
- WaPo Editorial: China’s stimulus addiction
Blessings in the Book of Revelation is a book that you need to read, especially now. There are blessings throughout the Scriptures but Revelation is the only book in the Bible actually containing a specific blessing for reading it. It’s repeated twice, once at the beginning and again at the end. This is the reason that I believe Revelation should be the first step toward studying biblical prophecy. Though not easy to do, Revelation can be broken down and understood by anyone, not just the academic elite. So, Revelation’s blessings are for everyone. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- In euro-zone test, Ireland to vote on fiscal treaty
- Republican women lift Romney’s rating in poll
- Tech giants warn of massive threats to a free and profitable Internet
- U.S. military builds a cyberwarfare ‘Plan X’
- Obama mea culpa falls flat with Poles
- Arrest in 1975 murder case takes authorities, and suspect, by surprise
- Israel hands militants’ bodies to Palestinians
- Activists: Syrian troops shell site of massacre
- New York City plans to ban oversized sodas
- Six-year-old spelling bee star departs early
- Suspect in Seattle shootings dead after 5 killed
- Diplomats condemn Syria violence, lament options
- Edwards trial judge sends alternate jurors home
- D.C. Komen race registration hits wall
- Study: Old people smell different, but not bad
- Khatami dissociates himself from the enemy within
- Iran laments Azerbaijan’s decision to bar official’s entry
- Iraqi president to attend NAM summit in Tehran
- Iran to commission first platform at South Pars phase 12
- Korea’s Iranian oil imports to continue
Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- The Right to Be Asian: Keith Riler
- Mystery Religion: Mr. Obama’s Contradictory Conversions to Christianity: Jason Kissner
- The Grand Theme of Governing: Bruce Walker
- The Origins of Leftist Racial Orthodoxy: Michael Filozof
- Academic Tenure, or Trickle-Down Entitlement Theory: Daren Jonescu
- What Mitt Should Do about Education: Robert Weissberg
- Are Liberals Immoral?: Jeffrey Folks
- Obama Celebrates Socialist Dolores Huerta: Matthew Vadum
- The Best Foreign Policy Saudi Money Can Buy: Daniel Greenfield
- China’s One Child Policy: A Real War on Women: Mark Tapson
- Imbecilic Leftist Law Professor Calls Constitution ‘Imbecilic’: Joseph Klein
- Islamizing the Temple Mount: Giulio Meotti
- Religious Left Laments America’s Discovery: Mark D. Tooley
- States of (Fiscal) Emergency—and a Plan Fix Them: ADAM J. WHITE
- Artur Davis: ‘Democratic Label No Longer Matches What I Know About My Country’: MICHAEL WARREN
- Warren: I Was ‘First Nursing Mother’ to Take Bar Exam in NJ: MICHAEL WARREN
- Morning Jay: Liberal Myths Versus Democratic Realities: JAY COST
If you haven’t been there already, you should take the opportunity to visit Natural Healthcare Store. Each product selected for sale at Natural Healthcare Store undergoes rigorous research to make sure that it is the highest quality at an affordable price.
Natural Healthcare Store carries skin care, hair care, and oral care products. Be sure to check out the Dead Sea products imported from Israel and support the Israeli economy with your purchases. Natural Healthcare Store carries makeup, deodorant, and detoxification products. It also carries supplements, weight loss products, and loose leaf tea. Rounding out its product mix, Natural Healthcare Store carries natural household cleaning products.
Katie and I believe strongly in healthy living, and we use the products. We’re proud to say that our daughter Melanie owns the store.
- Syria rebels set truce deadline
- New bodies foundWatch
- Conflict ‘could escalate’Watch
- How Houla massacre unfoldedWatch
- Guide to the Syrian opposition
- Israel returns Palestinian bodies
- Canada manhunt after limbs posted
- ‘Detentions’ after Tibet burnings
- Ireland votes on EU fiscal pact
- Premier League wages at new highs
- UK PM’s ex-adviser charged with perjury
- Suicide attack on Afghan police
- Bullet sales ‘must be regulated’
- Somalia peace conference opens
- SpaceX Dragon ship aims for Earth
- Supervolcanoes ‘quicker to blow’
- Judges play language game to extradite Assange
- ‘Axis of Unholy Lands broken, but Israel still has enemies’ – Israeli deputy PM
- Pentagon: US should enhance Asia-Pacific military role
- US boots on North Korean soil?
- Another mass poisoning in Afghanistan, as women flee fearing Taliban
- Iran confirms ‘Flame’ cyber attack
- Charles Taylor sentenced to 50 years imprisonment
- Annan urges Int’l efforts to stop killing in Syria
- British Supreme Court rules Assange be extradited to Sweden
- Romney clinches Republican nomination in Texas primary
- Assad says success of Annan’s plan depends on halt of terrorism
- European countries join West pressure on Syria by expelling diplomats
- Indian PM’s landmark visit boosts Myanmar-India relations
- U.S. State Department expels top Syrian diplomat in Washington
- ‘Until We Meet Again’: An Immigrant Heroine Passes On: Hans A. von Spakovsky
- The Bernie Madoff of Information: Andrew Klavan
- Climate Change: Why Do the Facts Fail to Convince?: Tom Harris
- Will Campaign Shift from ‘War on Women’ to ‘Women Who War’?: Bridget Johnson
- Lessons from Europe’s Winners and Losers: David P. Goldman
- Miracle of Israel #19 – Countdown to Confrontation
- Stop the proposed UN EPA!
- US official in Syria action call
- One-minute World News
“The scales at my doctor’s office said I weighed 201 when I began drinking the B-Skinny coffee. Today, four weeks later, my scales said I weigh 188. I love this stuff.” Pat Parks
- Take the B-Fit with the Boresha 90-Day B-Fit Challenge
- NuvoGene Tea Now Available!
- Chocolate Crème Protein Shake
- Sweet Berry Meal Replacement Shake
- Why Davis Is Leaving the Democrats: Seth Mandel
- “The Sword On Our Neck”: Emanuele Ottolenghi
- Romney’s Right Where He Needs to Be: Jonathan S. Tobin
- Computer Viruses Won’t Stop Iran: Jonathan S. Tobin
If You Voted for Obama in 2008 to Prove You’re Not a Racist, You Need to Vote for Someone Else in 2012 to Prove You’re Not an Idiot explains why voters in the United States need to elect someone besides Barack Obama to lead them. Whoever is elected President of the United States in 2012 will have to contend with the monumental problems that Obama’s misguided policies have caused both at home and abroad. One thing is certain, though. It should not be Barack Obama. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.