Jeremiah 12: 14-17
Thus says Yahweh concerning all My wicked neighbors who strike at the inheritance with which I have endowed My people Israel, “Behold I am about to uproot them from their land and will uproot the house of Judah from among them. And it will come about that after I have uprooted them, I will again have compassion on them; and I will bring them back, each one to his inheritance and each one to his land. Then if they will really learn the ways of My people, to swear by My name, ‘As Yahweh lives,’ even as they taught My people to swear by Baal, they will be built up in the midst of My people. But if they will not listen, then I will uproot that nation, uproot and destroy it,” declares Yahweh.
“For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.”
- Read SnyderTalk the way you would a newspaper.
- Scan the headlines and read the articles that interest you.
- Be sure to check out the pages in the column on the right.
Facebook Group His Name is Yahweh:
I use the Facebook group His Name is Yahweh to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you are not already a fan, you should consider signing up. Click here to visit the site.
Email Distribution List:
I have created an email distribution list that I use to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you would like to be on that list, send your email address to email@example.com, and put “add me to your distribution list” in the subject line. If you know others who are interested in SnyderTalk content, tell them to send me their email address, and I’ll put them on the list.
Jeremiah 31: 21-26
“Set up for yourself roadmarks, place for yourself guideposts; direct your mind to the highway, the way by which you went. Return, O virgin of Israel, return to these your cities. How long will you go here and there, O faithless daughter? For Yahweh has created a new thing in the earth—a woman will encompass a man.” Thus says Yahweh Sabaoth, the God of Israel, “Once again they will speak this word in the land of Judah and in its cities when I restore their fortunes, ‘Yahweh bless you, O abode of righteousness, O holy hill!’ Judah and all its cities will dwell together in it, the farmer and they who go about with flocks. For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes.’” At this I awoke and looked, and my sleep was pleasant to me.
Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
Yahweh Appears to Isaac Twice—an Excerpt from His Name is Yahweh
There was a famine in the land of Canaan, and Isaac was tempted to go down to Egypt where food was in abundant supply. But Yahweh appeared to Isaac in Person to confirm His promise and said,
“Do not go down to Egypt; stay in the land of which I shall tell you. Sojourn in this land and I will be with you and bless you, for to you and to your descendants I will give these lands, and I will establish the oath which I swore to your father Abraham. I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven, and will give your descendants all these lands; and by your descendants all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; because Abraham obeyed Me and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My Laws.” (Genesis 26: 2-5)
Later, Isaac experienced problems with his neighbors who were concerned that his wealth was a threat to their security. They made life difficult enough for him to make him move on, and Isaac kept moving until he found a place where he and his family could live in peace. That place is called Rehoboth, and it means “plenty of room.”
From there Isaac went to Beersheba, and Yahweh appeared to him in human form and said,
“I am the God of your father Abraham; do not fear, for I am with you. I will bless you, and multiply your descendants, for the sake of my servant Abraham.” (Genesis 26: 24)
God told Isaac, “Do not fear.” That statement suggests Isaac was afraid and that he needed reassurance from Yahweh. Thus, God appeared to him and repeated the message He has been giving His children since the beginning: “I am Yahweh, and I will watch over my Word to perform it. You can have faith in Me, and I will bless you if you obey Me.”
To see other SnyderTalk editorials, click here.
Hosea 4: 6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Stand! is a gripping novel about the subterfuge surrounding the global warming debate. It lays out the facts concerning climate change through an exciting story that pits a college professor and his research collaborator against corrupt university administrators and radical environmentalists. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- Obama, the Dream
- The Hostages of Camp Ashraf
- Four Rockets Fired from Lebanon Strike Israel
- The Palestinians Resurrect the Partition Plan
- Syrians Die While the World Dithers
- Israeli Teens Get a Lesson in Britain
- 64 Years Ago Today
- UN Report Documents Syria’s Crimes Against Protesters
- Syria: Security Forces Have Killed 256 Children Since Start of Protests
- EU Agrees to New Financial Sanctions on Syria
- In Egypt, Ultra-Islamists Make Election Debut
- Muslim Brotherhood Holds ‘Kill the Jews’ Rally on Election Eve
- Egypt turmoil may prompt Israel to strike Gaza
- Palestinian Poll: 80 Percent of Gazans Optimistic about the Future
- Second Palestinian Convicted for Fogel Murders
- Egypt and the Fruits of the Pharaohs
- Egypt Won’t Seek War
- Tunisia’s New Constitution to Oppose Ties with Israel
- View Photos of Damage from Iran Military Base Blast
- Shin Bet, police arrest 18 for Hamas membership
- ‘There’s still time before need for Iran strike’
- Iran youths throw petrol bombs, break into U.K. embassy in Tehran
- Iran Planning Naval War Games
- Turkey raises option of Syria military intervention
- Turkey raises Syria military option; Russia urges caution
- Turkey says ready for ‘any scenario’ in Syria
- UNIFIL to deploy extra troops, patrols in Lebanon
- UNIFIL vows to ensure calm after four rockets strike Israel from Lebanon
- Where’s UNIFIL?
- Lebanon Admits One Rocket Hit Israel but Source Unknown
- Al-Qaida linked group claims responsibility for Katyusha fire against Israel
- Vilnai: Hold Lebanese government responsible
- Ex-intel chief: Iran has enough material for 4-5 nukes
- ‘Russia to send warships to Syria in 2012’
- The Kurds and the Sunnis must be united to stop Iran from taking over in Iraq and al Qaeda in Syria
- Israeli Ambassador: Anti-Jewish ‘Sickness’ in British Press
- Europe’s Muslim Muscle: British Lord Defends Iran
- The Myth of the Arab Spring Underdog
- Libya: 250 Muslim leaders meet to demand Sharia
- Netanyahu set to hand over $100 million in Palestinian tax money
- Palestinian economy minister charged with embezzlement, insider trading
- Hundreds of thousands protest in Yemen, demanding trial for President Saleh
What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life? Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
- AMR files for bankruptcy protection
- Euro Nations Renew Talk of IMF Role
- Housing Recovery Hinges on Household-Formation Gain, Case Says
- A French downgrade could derail eurozone rescue
- Consumers feeling rosier about the economy
- Eurozone Ministers OK $10.7 Billion Greek Loan
- 31 Banks The Fed Is Watching Like A Hawk
- US farm income to set record on skyrocketing markets
- Bloomberg Exposes Secretary Paulson Really, Seriously Not Doing His Job
- Asia could help drive global economic growth, Fed official says
- Super Committee: Success or Failure?
- Occupy: History Repeats as Reality Show
- Hollywood Hypocrisy in the Hypokrisis Industry
- Chevy Volts: Spontaneous Combustion or Self-Immolation?
- Grab your wallet: Obama says US ‘stands ready’ to help in euro zone crisis
- The Fed Can Rescue Europe. Really?
- NLRB Rushes to Hold a Union-Friendly Vote Before Recess-Appointed Democrat Departs
- Obama Has Halved Spending on Border Fencing, Infrastructure, Technology–Leaving 1,300 Miles of Mexico Border Unfenced
- A Bailout Monstrosity
- Union Gangsters: Heather Booth
- This Old Socialist Maxine Waters in Line to Replace Barney Frank on Banking
- Soros, Paulson and Dell Profit Billions on Federal Bank Deal
- Revising GDP Downward
- Oil and Gas Boom that Obama Can’t Kill
- Everything You Need to Know About Entitlement Reform
- The ‘Inequality’ Game
- Euro to Throw US in Debtors’ Prison
- The Most Damaging Decision of the National Labor Relations Board Requires an Immediate Legislative Remedy
- The NLRB Showdown
- Chris Christie Rips Obama for Supercommittee Failure
- Most Americans Want, Expect Repeal
- Cut or Tax? Are You an Adult or a Child?
- Labor board broke federal law on Boeing suit
- Syrian human rights violations in black and white
- Iranian ‘students’ storm British embassy
- De-Nuking Iran One Baghdadbobbian Blast at a Time
- WH: ‘Democratic Process’ More Important Than Islamists Winning in Arab Nations
- After Pakistan Closes U.S. Supply Routes to Afghanistan, Russia Warns About the Northern Route, Too
- U.S. Says Iraqi Security Forces ‘Are Capable of Managing Violence’ From Extremists After U.S. Leaves
- U.S. Relations Have Soured Worldwide
- Egypt’s Defining Period Begins
- The UN’s International Day of Solidarity Against the Jews
- Sphinx without a riddle
- UN Mischief from Durban to Rio
- Who’s Blowing Up Iran?
- What Do We Do about Pakistan’s Nukes?
- Obama offers EU support, but no money
- Egypt’s military takes credit for election turnout
- Norway massacre: Breivik declared insane
- Taliban may have lured Nato forces to attack Pakistani outpost – US
- Syria: Turkey raises prospect of buffer zone for first time
- Lebanese accuse Syria of ‘stealing’ video to back up claims of fighting extremists
- Russia: Preserving Unity, Territorial Safety & Sovereignty in Syria
- Are there ‘zero problems’ for Turkey?
- Satellite Image Shows ‘Extensively Damaged’ Iranian Missile Site
- Analysis: Are rockets wake up call for Iran strike?
- Youths take wealthy Kuwait into Arab Spring
- United Nations CO2 scheme to take backseat in climate-aid drive
- New Russian Anti-Missile Facility Opens in Kaliningrad
- Is this the end of the line for the Cain Train?
- Cain ‘reassessing’ candidacy
- What Prompted Barney Frank Retirement?
- Coleman Says New Republican ‘Super PAC’ Focused on House Control
- Why your taxes may go up next year
- Chris Christie slams ‘bystander in the White House’
- Karl Rove on the real reason Barney Frank should retire
- Richmond, VA city government retaliates against Tea Party for pointing out double standard
- Cain denies 13 year affair with Atlanta woman
- White House: It’s a ‘Mystery’ Why Anyone Would Question That Kagan Should Judge Obamacare
- Gingrich: I’m Not Perfect, But I’m More Conservative and Electable Than Romney
- Gingrich Pulls Ahead in Gallup’s Net Favorability Ratings
- Gingrich and Immigration
- A Quick Look at the GOP Field
- Newt on Immigration
- Newt Gingrich, Matt Salmon, Principles and Pragmatism
- Newt Gingrich and His Box of Matches
- Bill Ayers Dishes on Hosting a Fundraiser for Barack Obama
- Romney Urges Obama to Defend Defense
- Time’s Up for Obama’s Controversial Medicare/Medicaid Director
- Political Winds are Shifting on Medicare
- Cain’s ‘Consensual’ Conduct with Accuser
- Syracuse Coach’s Boneheaded Defense of Assistant Accused of Sexual Abuse
- ‘Homeland’ Beats ‘All-American Muslim’
- A Response to Oregon’s Governor on Capital Punishment
- Law Professor’s Criticism of Military Care Package Drive has Unintended Effects
- The New York Times on What the Tea Party and KKK Have in Common
- NYT: Medicare Premium Support Is Gaining Traction
- Stonewall: Napolitano, DHS Still Silent on Mohamed Elibiary
- Haley Barbour at American Crossroads: Seismic GOP Fundraising Shift?
- Time running out for anti-Romney Republicans
- No Gold Medals for Obama
- Liberty, Equality, Fraternity
- Obama: Can Old Friendships Survive His Divisive Presidency?
- Re: The Moral Rot at the Core of the Human Rights Community
- The Alternative to Scrutiny of Political Private Lives
- With NATO Strike Crisis, U.S. Should Act Now in Pakistan
- Why Newt Gingrich Is a Stronger Presidential Candidate Than He Looks
- Why You Should Quit College
- Deadly ‘Diversity’
- Israel: Lion or Lamb?
- Leadership: Rethinking mavericks
- How did Margaret Marcus – a middle-class Jew from Larchmont, N.Y. – become Islamic ideologue Maryam Jameelah?
- In hoarding, the junk is just a symptom
- Presidents in the Age of Twitter
- The Spirit of ’48
- Who’s the Most Conservative of Them All?
- A Five Gun Salute to Great Self Defense Weapons
- Compassionate Conservatism: The Sequel
- Presidential Papas: Obama’s Daddy Issues
- What Has Barack Obama Wrought? Some Recent Writers Contemplate the Issue
If You Voted for Obama in 2008 to Prove You’re Not a Racist, You Need to Vote for Someone Else in 2012 to Prove You’re Not an Idiot explains why voters in the United States need to elect someone besides Barack Obama to lead them. Whoever is elected President of the United States in 2012 will have to contend with the monumental problems that Obama’s misguided policies have caused both at home and abroad. One thing is certain, though. It should not be Barack Obama. Click here to order the eBook. Click here to order the paperback.
Joel 3: 17-21
Then you will know that I am Yahweh your God, dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain. So Jerusalem will be holy, and strangers will pass through it no more. And in that day the mountains will drip with sweet wine, and the hills will flow with milk, and all the brooks of Judah will flow with water; and a spring will go out from the house of Yahweh to water the valley of Shittim. Egypt will become a waste, and Edom will become a desolate wilderness, because of the violence done to the sons of Judah, in whose land they have shed innocent blood. But Judah will be inhabited forever and Jerusalem for all generations. And I will avenge their blood which I have not avenged, for Yahweh dwells in Zion.
- Who will take over in Syria?
- Obama is a redistributionist of money and power
- Eye witnesses claim ‘unusual’ movement of Israeli missiles
- Netanyahu could lose control of Likud
- Christian Victim of Muslim Harassment Gets Fired From Heathrow
Israeli Uncensored News
- Where is the righteous West?
- Russians supply Syria with balance of power weapons
- Clashes with Lebanon: where is proportionality?
The Rubin Report
- Rockets launched from Lebanon strike Israel
- Women come out in full force for Egypt elections
- Syrian Violence
- Russian Navy Back in Syria
Yahweh to Jeremiah—Jeremiah 16: 21
“Therefore behold, I am going to make them know—this time I will make them know My power and My might; and they shall know that My name is Yahweh.”
If you haven’t been there already, you should take the opportunity to visit Natural Healthcare Store. Each product selected for sale at Natural Healthcare Store undergoes rigorous research to make sure that it is the highest quality at an affordable price.
Natural Healthcare Store carries skin care, hair care, and oral care products. Be sure to check out the Dead Sea products imported from Israel and support the Israeli economy with your purchases. Natural Healthcare Store carries makeup, deodorant, and detoxification products. It also carries supplements, weight loss products, and loose leaf tea. Rounding out its product mix, Natural Healthcare Store carries natural household cleaning products.
Katie and I believe strongly in healthy living, and we use the products. We’re proud to say that our daughter Melanie owns the store.
God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This [Yahweh] is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.”
Exodus 3: 15