Jeremiah 12: 14-17
Thus says Yahweh concerning all My wicked neighbors who strike at the inheritance with which I have endowed My people Israel, “Behold I am about to uproot them from their land and will uproot the house of Judah from among them. And it will come about that after I have uprooted them, I will again have compassion on them; and I will bring them back, each one to his inheritance and each one to his land. Then if they will really learn the ways of My people, to swear by My name, ‘As Yahweh lives,’ even as they taught My people to swear by Baal, they will be built up in the midst of My people. But if they will not listen, then I will uproot that nation, uproot and destroy it,” declares Yahweh.
“For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.”
Jeremiah 18: 17-18
“Like an east wind I will scatter them before the enemy; I will show them My back and not My face in the day of their calamity.” Then they said, “Come and let us devise plans against Jeremiah. Surely the law is not going to be lost to the priest, nor counsel to the sage, nor the divine word to the prophet! Come on and let us strike at him with our tongue, and let us give no heed to any of his words.”
Falsely Accused is a true story about a young woman who was accused of committing a double homicide. It’s about a travesty of justice, and it reveals Yahweh intervening in the life of a believer to rescue her from danger in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. Everyone will enjoy the book, but young people in particular need to read it because the mistakes made that led to the problem could have been avoided. They were the kinds of mistakes that young people are prone to make. As they say, forewarned is forearmed.
If you don’t have a Kindle device, you can download Falsely Accused into your computer. The title of the book has a hyperlink. Click on it, and it will take you to the Amazon webpage. In the upper right corner of the webpage, you’ll see a box containing the words “Buy now with 1-click.” Below that you’ll see Available on your PC. You’ll need this for downloading eBooks from Kindle, and the software is free. Next, directly under “Buy now with 1-click,” you see “Deliver to.” The drop down will enable you to select “Kindle for PC” and download it directly into your computer. You can also download it for use with iPads, Sony Reader, and a host of other tablet devices. You’ll need to have an account with Amazon. If you don’t have one already, I recommend it strongly.
Barack Obama must have learned everything he knows about business and government by playing electronic Monopoly.
Katie and I rode out Hurricane Irene in Massachusetts. The winds were strong and whipping, but all-in-all it wasn’t much of a storm. We did lose electricity for several hours, but that just opened the door for playing board games that we played as kids.
Our niece, Danielle, wanted to play the new electronic version of Monopoly. That suited me just fine because I enjoyed the game as a boy. If you haven’t played the electronic version of Monopoly, you may not like it. The game doesn’t have paper money. It uses something that resembles a credit card instead. The names of properties have changed almost completely, and the Monopoly economy has been inflated beyond recognition. For instance, you get $2,000,000 for passing “Go.” When I was a kid, I think you got $200 for passing “Go.”
While we were playing, it dawned on me that our president, Barack Hussein Obama, must have learned everything he knows about business and government by playing electronic Monopoly. My first hint was the $2,000,000 that every player gets for simply passing “Go.” In Obama’s world, everyone should be a millionaire, and no one should be required to earn anything – except in sports, but that’s another story.
My next clue came when one of our players found herself in financial difficulty. Under the rules of the game, she should have been forced to sell property to raise the capital she needed to pay her expenses. Instead, we voted to give each player an additional $5,000,000. That solved her immediate problem, but it inflated the economy for everyone.
Within a few turns, Danielle needed a piece of property that was owned by the player who was in dire financial straits so she made a deal with her to buy it. Problem is the other player hadn’t taken into account the inflated value of everything, and she sold it to Danielle for just 20% more than she paid for it. She thought she made a great deal, but I objected as strongly as I could without offending anyone. I explained that owning that property would enable Danielle to build houses and hotels on all three properties in the group and wipe her out if she was unfortunate enough to land on any one of the three properties. The deal went through anyway, and we continued playing.
A few turns later, Danielle needed a piece of property that I owned, so I decided to negotiate. I already owned one airport, and Danielle owned two of them. In the modern version of Monopoly, airports have taken the place of railroads, and the payoff for owning several of them is huge. I told Danielle that I would sell her the piece of property she needed in return for both of her airports and plus $5,000,000. Since I paid only $2,000,000 for the property, Danielle turned down my offer, but I knew she would need it later so I didn’t budge and inch.
It didn’t take long for Danielle to realize she needed that property no matter what the price, and she was on the verge of closing a deal with me when we got hungry and decided to take a break. Thankfully, we never finished the Monopoly game, and we started playing Trivial Pursuit when we finished eating because several of Danielle’s and her brother Billy’s friends came over. We played Trivial Pursuit in teams; Danielle was my partner; and we won.
As I said, the Monopoly experience convinced me that Barack Obama must have learned everything he knows about business and government from electronic Monopoly. No one is required to accomplish anything to become a millionaire; if anyone finds himself in financial difficulty for any reason whatsoever, the solution is to give everyone lots of money with no strings attached; and debt is not an issue. Problem is Monopoly is not the real world. I wish our president understood that.
Well, I have to hurry. We’re going to Martha’s Vineyard today. The sea is calm, and the sky is clear. Best of all, President Obama fled the Vineyard while Irene was approaching so there is no chance that we’ll see him there.
To see other SnyderTalk editorials, click here.
Hosea 4: 6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Stand! is a novel about the chicanery surrounding the global warming debate. It’s a gripping story that lays out the facts concerning climate change that prove beyond any reasonable doubt that man-made CO2 emissions didn’t cause a global climatic shift. You can get it from Amazon.
If you don’t have a Kindle device, you can download Stand! into your computer. The title of the book has a hyperlink. Click on it, and it will take you to the Amazon webpage. In the upper right corner of the webpage, you’ll see a box containing the words “Buy now with 1-click.” Below that you’ll see Available on your PC. You’ll need this for downloading eBooks from Kindle, and the software is free. Next, directly under “Buy now with 1-click,” you see “Deliver to.” The drop down will enable you to select “Kindle for PC” and download it directly into your computer. You can also download it for use with iPads, Sony Reader, and a host of other tablet devices. You’ll need to have an account with Amazon. If you don’t have one already, I recommend it strongly.
- Gantz warns terrorists not to test strength of IDF
- Israel warned against sending Peres to UN vote on Palestinian state
- Can Netanyahu still engage with Palestinians’ UN bid?
- Landau: If PA goes to UN, declare all agreements null
- U.S. bill aims to cut funds to pro-Palestinian UN groups
- Iran to dispatch submarine, warship to Red Sea again
- Obama administration freezes U.S. assets of Syria foreign minister
- Libya commander says 50,000 dead in anti-Gadhafi uprising
- ‘Libya rebels fear use of Scud missiles, mustard gas by Gadhafi forces in Sirte’
- Libya interim leader: Gadhafi forces must surrender by Saturday
- In new Egypt, foreign policy not just for diplomats
- Israel — an Apartheid State?
- “Germany: You MUST Boycott Durban III”
- IDF: Use Robots as Strike Force
- Israeli Officials: Palestinians in Gaza Got Anti-Aircraft Missiles from Libya
- Egypt Seizes Arms on Libyan Border
- Amid Syrian Raids, Reports of Desertions
- U.S. Ambassador to Syria Attacked
- Vilnai: Defense Establishment Acting to Thwart Terror Attack
- Israeli Flag Flying over Egypt Embassy Again
- How Iran Keeps Assad in Power in Syria
- How Will Assad Fall?
- Brezhnev in the Hejaz
- The Kingdom of Magical Thinking
- The Islamist Factor in Post-Gaddafi Libya: Will Libya Become “Libyastan?”
- Ex-Jihadists in the New Libya
- What about the Jihadists in Libya?
- Iran “Discreetly Aided Libyan Rebels”
- Foreign Firms Aided Libya to Spy on Citizens
- How NATO Special Forces Helped Bring Gaddafi to His Knees
- Special Message from the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations
- Stealth Jihad
- Silencing Critics of Islamic Extremism
- What Will Libya Look Like?
- Unmanned aerial drones played central role in recent round of escalation in the south
- Preemption, not retaliation
- The real obstacles to peace
What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? is now available at Amazon’s Kindle Store. Check it out. I think you’ll enjoy it because it deals with a question that every Christian has to consider: what should I do with my life?
If you don’t have a Kindle device, you can download What Will You Do with the Rest of Your Life? into your computer. The title of the book has a hyperlink. Click on it, and it will take you to the Amazon webpage. In the upper right corner of the webpage, you’ll see a box containing the words “Buy now with 1-click.” Below that you’ll see Available on your PC. You’ll need this for downloading eBooks from Kindle, and the software is free. Next, directly under “Buy now with 1-click,” you see “Deliver to.” The drop down will enable you to select “Kindle for PC” and download it directly into your computer. You can also download it for use with iPads, Sony Reader, and a host of other tablet devices. You’ll need to have an account with Amazon. If you don’t have one already, I recommend it strongly.
- Japanese, Australia Stock Futures Fall as US Consumer Confidence Plunges
- US consumer confidence ‘falls sharply in August’
- Consumers Ramp Up Spending
- Exxon Wins Arctic Deal, Gives Russia US Access
- Oil Heads for Biggest Monthly Drop Since May as Stockpiles Climb
- Further easing remains on Fed’s policy table
- Region’s housing market slows while country gains steam
- Market Has QE3 Fed Easing on the Brain
- An Unusual Economy?
- Race and Economics
- Irene’s Broken Windows
- Government Destroying Free Markets With Public-Private Partnerships
- What are Stocks Worth?
- For Youth, Slow Economy Means ‘No We Can’t’
- Volatility in Gold Prices
- The American People Can Handle the Truth About the Economy: Can Washington
- Where are the 2.5 Million Jobs, Mr. President?
- Obama to Unemployed: He’s Just Not That Into You
- Libya rebel leaders say they’re in charge. Not so fast, say some in Tripoli
- Obama’s Big Fail on Resetting Russia
- Alias Ahoy! Iran’s Shipping Shell Game in Hong Kong
- Libya: Col Gaddafi’s family dash across desert to Algeria
- IDF training Israeli settlers ahead of ‘mass disorder’ expected in September
- China jails monks over burning suicide
- Africans in Libya fear for lives
- Yemen, Amid Political Turmoil, Is Embracing a Holiday
- Sudan Accuses South Sudan of Inciting Violence
- Al Qaeda Ties Seen for Nigeria Group
- Vladimir Putin rides a Harley Davidson with a biker gang in Russia
- UN Warns Of Escalating Tensions In Kosovo
- Russian report: 7 dead in 2 blasts in Chechnya
- US keeps Nepal Maoists on blacklist despite new PM
- Afghans scuttle US-Taliban talks
- Perry-Pawlenty 2012
- The Tide and Marco Rubio
- Call for Tips: Name That Milwaukee Union Thug
- Obama Doubles Down on Failure
- Candidates Should be Talking About China
- It’s the Teleprompter’s Fault
- “Fear, Inc.” Exposes the Real Cowards
- SWAT Team Shaking Down the Family Dairy Farm
- Strangers in a Familiar Land
- House GOP to collide with Obama over jobs
- GOP needs to articulate a vision for health care
- Romney plans to attack Perry on Social Security
- Poll: Tea Party pushes Perry past Romney
- In trying SO HARD to make Bachmann look crazy
- One in four Democrats wants to dump Obama
- Floodwaters From Storm Isolate 13 Vermont Towns
- Romney campaign reverses, switches course on two conservative events
- Perry deals with the ‘dumb’ question
- Business, labor join Obama to push highway funding
- Poll Finds Muslim Americans Positive About Direction of US
- Obama: ‘America’s military is the best that it’s ever been’
- Gunwalker scandal: ATF director out of top job
- Supercommittee unity over Mark Prater pick
- Federal judge strikes down key provisions of Texas sonogram law
- Please don’t call it stimulus
- Shots Fired at Texas Congressman’s Office
- Like caffeine? There’s a gene for that, two of them, actually
- The anti-science smear
- ‘Mancession’ opportunity
- Keep your health plan? Don’t count on it
- Roll back the Muslim Brotherhood: Americans can’t afford to simply watch Islamic law take hold
- Who Are the Real Religious Bigots?
- ‘Supercommittee’ should meet in secret
- A Hurricane, Evolution and Rick Perry
- The Near Death of a Convicted Terrorist
- Left-Wing Witch Hunt
- What Liberals Fear More Than Obama Losing
- Why Obama Grows Government and Creates Debt
- Looking for ‘Islamophobia’ in All the Usual Places
Joel 3: 17-21
Then you will know that I am Yahweh your God, dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain. So Jerusalem will be holy, and strangers will pass through it no more. And in that day the mountains will drip with sweet wine, and the hills will flow with milk, and all the brooks of Judah will flow with water; and a spring will go out from the house of Yahweh to water the valley of Shittim. Egypt will become a waste, and Edom will become a desolate wilderness, because of the violence done to the sons of Judah, in whose land they have shed innocent blood. But Judah will be inhabited forever and Jerusalem for all generations. And I will avenge their blood which I have not avenged, for Yahweh dwells in Zion.
Israeli Uncensored News
- Libya turns out worse than Egypt
- Terror: overreaction or underreporting?
- Israel plans welcome reception of Palestinian statehood
- Israel tastes 1948 borders
The Rubin Report
“We have the greatest opportunity the world has ever seen, as long as we remain honest – which will be as long as we can keep the attention of our people alive. If they once become inattentive to public affairs, you and I, and Congress and Assemblies, judges and governors would all become wolves.”
If you haven’t been there already, you should take the opportunity to visit Natural Healthcare Store. Each product selected for sale at Natural Healthcare Store undergoes rigorous research to make sure that it is the highest quality at an affordable price.
Natural Healthcare Store carries skin care, hair care, and oral care products. Be sure to check out the Dead Sea products imported from Israel and support the Israeli economy with your purchases. Natural Healthcare Store carries makeup, deodorant, and detoxification products. It also carries supplements, weight loss products, and loose leaf tea. Rounding out its product mix, Natural Healthcare Store carries natural household cleaning products.
Katie and I believe strongly in healthy living, and we use the products. We’re proud to say that our daughter Melanie owns the store.
There is a wealth of material available for free download on www.hisnameisyahweh.org including the book His Name is Yahweh. His Name is Yahweh is also available at Amazon on Kindle for just $5. If you haven’t read His Name is Yahweh, you should. The importance of Yahweh’s Name is becoming more apparent with each passing day.
Available on Amazon Kindle and it can be downloaded at www.hisnameisyahweh.org