Jeremiah 12: 14-17
Thus says Yahweh concerning all My wicked neighbors who strike at the inheritance with which I have endowed My people Israel, “Behold I am about to uproot them from their land and will uproot the house of Judah from among them. And it will come about that after I have uprooted them, I will again have compassion on them; and I will bring them back, each one to his inheritance and each one to his land. Then if they will really learn the ways of My people, to swear by My name, ‘As Yahweh lives,’ even as they taught My people to swear by Baal, they will be built up in the midst of My people. But if they will not listen, then I will uproot that nation, uproot and destroy it,” declares Yahweh.
“For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.”
Jeremiah 15: 3-4
“I will appoint over them four kinds of doom,” declares Yahweh: “the sword to slay, the dogs to drag off, and the birds of the sky and the beasts of the earth to devour and destroy. I will make them an object of horror among all the kingdoms of the earth because of Manasseh, the son of Hezekiah, the king of Judah, for what he did in Jerusalem.”
If people who are charged with the responsibility to secure our nations won’t do their jobs, vigilante justice will result.
A couple of days ago, Alan Dershowitz wrote an interesting article titled Norway Needs a Single Standard Against Terrorism. He pointed out that after the terrorist attack on Norway, Norway’s Ambassador to Israel said that Hamas terrorist activity against Israel is more justified than terrorist attacks against Norway. His logic is simple and naïve. “We Norwegians,” he said, “consider the occupation to be the cause of the terror against Israel.”
First things first, the land in question in Israel isn’t “occupied.” I’ve made that clear in previous SnyderTalk editorials, and so has the Israeli government. It’s “disputed land.” There is a huge difference. People in Norway need to get it straight and so do people in other nations around the world.
Second, Islamofascists have made it clear that they have set their sights on the entire world. They openly admit that they want a one world caliphate where Sharia law applies. Of course, they don’t really mean it. They are nothing more than butcherers, murderers, and thieves. They do whatever they want whenever they want, but they don’t promote their barbarous atrocities as their favored method for gaining global supremacy. Even people in Norway would object to that, so they couch their argument in terms that are likely to win enthusiastic support from ignorant dilettantes. Judging by the Norwegian ambassador’s comments, they have already won him over.
Third, the terrorist attack on Norway wasn’t carried out by a radical Islamist. It was perpetrated by a man who was reported by media hacks to be a Christian. Reading his manifesto proves that’s not so, but it sells well in a world where it’s okay to attack Jews and Christians, but not Muslims.
I suspect that we are witnessing the beginning of a global backlash against radical Islamists in the wake of government unwillingness to address the problem in a serious manner. In a nutshell, I’m saying that I don’t think Anders Breivik was a lone wolf. Neither do I believe that the anti-Islamists are connected in a formal sense, not yet anyway, but that day may come.
When governments fail to do their jobs, people take matters into their own hands. I’m not defending Breivik, and I’m not excusing his brutal, unprovoked attack on innocent victims, many of which were children. I’m simply stating a fact, and I’ll repeat it again to make sure that my message is clear. If people who are charged with the responsibility to secure our nations won’t do their jobs, vigilante justice will result. It’s a dangerous consequence of government failure.
To see other SnyderTalk editorials, click here.
Hosea 4: 6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
- Netanyahu mulls tax breaks as Israelis ready for nationwide protests
- Everyone is blaming Bibi
- ‘Larger’ housing protests set to take place in 10 cities
- Is Turkey’s Erdogan becoming the modern Ataturk?
- Turkish President Gul says no crisis as top generals quit
- Opposition activists: Syria forces kill 22 civilians in protests across country
- The truth about the revolution in Syria
- ‘Explosion hits natural gas pipeline in Sinai Peninsula’
- Building the Palestinian dream on shaky ground
- Barak: Israel still seeking ways to resume talks with PA
- Arab Spring on (of off) your Ramadan TV screen
- Italy to Downsize UNIFIL Contingent
- Jerusalem Greets French Edict on Israel as Jewish State
- Israel Announces Full Diplomatic Ties with South Sudan
- Palestinian Security Forces Raid Home of Former Security Strongman Muhammad Dahlan
- Norway Needs a Single Standard Against Terrorism
- Egypt-Sinai-Gaza: The Triangular Threat to Israel
- Over 170,000 Views for YouTube Video “The Truth about the West Bank”
- Minorities in the IDF
- Israeli Player on UK Team Subjected to Anti-Semitic Abuse in Malaysia
- Man Who Shot Two Arkansas Soldiers Also Shot at Rabbi’s Home
- Getting Serious in Syria
- Eliminating Israel
- UNRWA Association with Hamas: An Overview
- Treasury Exposes ‘Secret Deal’ Between Iran and Al Qaeda
- U.S. dilemma in Iraq: What to do with a Hezbollah killer
- Norway’s Terrorism in Context
- Seeds of terror in Norway
- Norway gunman’s tale diverges sharply from reality
- For Reid, Durbin, and Obama, a (very) partisan record on debt ceiling
- Note to GOP prez contenders: All five Iowa representatives opposed Boehner plan
- The two big differences between Cut, Cap, and Balance and the Boehner bill
- Why aren’t liberal papers reporting Pelosi’s other-worldly criticism of Boehner plan?
- Obama dismisses Boehner bill, says “almost out of time” to raise debt ceiling
- Is it now fair to say the Boehner plan was a waste of time?
- Does the GDP report help Boehner get his plan across the finish line?
- House rejects Reid plan; 246 – 173
- 43 GOP Senators sign letter opposing Reid debt limit plan
- Senate rejects Boehner plan, Reid won’t allow vote tonight on his own plan
- The Boehner Recovery
- It’s Obama’s Economy
- Unhealthy Debt
- Boehner Proposal Passes House, 218-210 (Updated)
- Attempted Ft. Hood Terrorist Gives Shout Out to Nidal Hasan
- Obama and the Drug Cartels
- Secrecy Surrounds Silver Star Medal Revocation
- Drop Dead Date for Disaster
- Multiculturalism Revisited
- Demonizing Christianity
- Us Against Them
- Obama Kills Another 500,000 Non-Union Jobs
- Another Radical Enviro at Interior
- Satellite Data Blows Hole in Gobal Warming
- Gutting the Military, Indeed!
- Worst Case Scenario on Debt Ceiling is Balanced Budget, Not Default
- Fear and Panic in Wall Street and Washington
- Big Labor: The Real Hostage Takers
- Anders Breivik Is No Christian Fundamentalist
- Wrecking Sodexo: Another Union ‘Corporate Campaign’
- Hikers’ families await justice from Iran
- What the debt ceiling fight won’t fix
- Black voters’ Obama blues
- The furor over a Post opinion blogger’s quick reaction on Norway
- Declaration of independents
Joel 3: 17-21
Then you will know that I am Yahweh your God, dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain. So Jerusalem will be holy, and strangers will pass through it no more. And in that day the mountains will drip with sweet wine, and the hills will flow with milk, and all the brooks of Judah will flow with water; and a spring will go out from the house of Yahweh to water the valley of Shittim. Egypt will become a waste, and Edom will become a desolate wilderness, because of the violence done to the sons of Judah, in whose land they have shed innocent blood. But Judah will be inhabited forever and Jerusalem for all generations. And I will avenge their blood which I have not avenged, for Yahweh dwells in Zion.
Israeli Uncensored News
The Rubin Report
- The Current Crisis as Science Fiction: Robert Heinlein Thirty Years Ago
- Murder As Political Strategy: Islamists Eliminate Rival Leader in Libya
- Peace Process Profiteers and The Blessings of a Preferable Status Quo
- If Anti-Israel Propaganda Becomes Too Ridiculous Will Nobody Believe it?
- The Palestinians: Perhaps their most amazing secret
- Ancient Rome: The Rise and Fall of an Empire 1/7
- Ancient Rome: The Rise and Fall of an Empire 2/7
- Ancient Rome: The Rise and Fall of an Empire 3/7
“We have the greatest opportunity the world has ever seen, as long as we remain honest – which will be as long as we can keep the attention of our people alive. If they once become inattentive to public affairs, you and I, and Congress and Assemblies, judges and governors would all become wolves.”
If you haven’t been there already, you should take the opportunity to visit Natural Healthcare Store. Each product selected for sale at Natural Healthcare Store undergoes rigorous research to make sure that it is the highest quality at an affordable price.
Natural Healthcare Store carries skin care, hair care, and oral care products. Be sure to check out the Dead Sea products imported from Israel and support the Israeli economy with your purchases. Natural Healthcare Store carries makeup, deodorant, and detoxification products. It also carries supplements, weight loss products, and loose leaf tea. Rounding out its product mix, Natural Healthcare Store carries natural household cleaning products.
Katie and I believe strongly in healthy living, and we use the products. We’re proud to say that our daughter Melanie owns the store.
His Name is Yahweh:
There is a wealth of material available for free download on www.hisnameisyahweh.org including the book His Name is Yahweh. His Name is Yahweh is also available at Amazon on Kindle for just $5. If you haven’t read His Name is Yahweh, you should. The importance of Yahweh’s Name is becoming more apparent with each passing day.
Available on Amazon Kindle and it can be downloaded at www.hisnameisyahweh.org