Jeremiah 12: 14-17
Thus says Yahweh concerning all My wicked neighbors who strike at the inheritance with which I have endowed My people Israel, “Behold I am about to uproot them from their land and will uproot the house of Judah from among them. And it will come about that after I have uprooted them, I will again have compassion on them; and I will bring them back, each one to his inheritance and each one to his land. Then if they will really learn the ways of My people, to swear by My name, ‘As Yahweh lives,’ even as they taught My people to swear by Baal, they will be built up in the midst of My people. But if they will not listen, then I will uproot that nation, uproot and destroy it,” declares Yahweh.
“For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.”
Jeremiah 11: 14-15
“Therefore do not pray for this people, nor lift up a cry or prayer for them; for I will not listen when they call to Me because of their disaster. What right has My beloved in My house when she has done many vile deeds? Can the sacrificial flesh take away from you your disaster, so that you can rejoice?”
President Obama has been lying to the America people about Israel for almost 3 years.
WorldJewishDaily.com ran an interesting piece yesterday titled Obama Lures Back Jewish Voters With Promises of Private Access. I wrote about that meeting in a SnyderTalk editorial a few days ago, but I think it deserves more attention.
President Obama has been anti-Israel since the day he took office. He has taken advantage of every opportunity to snub Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu; he has created false hope among so-called “Palestinians” that he is their white knight coming to rescue them from the savagery of the Israelis; and he has fomented problems in the Middle East that our closest ally in the world, Israel, is being forced to suffer through right now. This isn’t speculation. It’s fact.
Why is President Obama cozying up to the American Jewish population at this particular moment? The answer is simple. He desperately needs their money, and he’ll say anything to win their financial support.
I’m reminded of a story about a fox and a scorpion. The fox was about to swim across a deep stream when a scorpion came up to him. The scorpion said, “I can’t swim. Will you let me ride on your back while you swim across?”
The fox said, “No way. You’ll sting me.”
“I won’t. I promise,” said the scorpion.
“Okay. Jump on and let’s go.”
After crossing the stream, the scorpion stung the fox as he was dismounting. The fox was perplexed. He looked at the scorpion and said, “You promised that you wouldn’t sting me. Why did you do it?”
The scorpion laughed and said, “Because I’m a scorpion you fool, and that’s what scorpions do.”
Jewish people should know better than to trust a president who has been lying to the America people about Israel for almost 3 years. During that time, he has revealed his true colors. Will he change his ways as we move forward? It’s possible, but it’s not likely.
Supporting President Obama is a bad bet. Jewish people should smile at the president and say, “We’ll think about it.” That should suffice.
To see other SnyderTalk editorials, click here.
Hosea 4: 6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
- U.S. Senate passes resolution threatening to suspend aid to Palestinians
- US threat to cut aid won’t stop UN statehood bid, PA says
- Are U.S. Taxpayers Funding Palestinians’ Dangerous Unilateralism?
- Palestinian PM Skeptical of UN Bid
- Poll: Palestinians Oppose Demilitarized State
- ‘IDF has no way of stopping mass non-violent protest in West Bank’
- PM Netanyahu: Peace based on Truth, not ‘Spin’ & Lies
- There Is an Israeli Consensus on the Basic Framework of Peace
- Quartet to Present Mideast Peace Plan
- The Implications of Raised Expectations in Palestine
- Prospects and Implications of UN Recognition of Palestinian Statehood
- Two Months On, Palestinian Unity Proves Elusive
- Gaza Rights Group Urges Hamas to Investigate Detainee’s Death
- Israel to crack down on Hamas prisoners’ contact with Gaza leadership
- Israeli Advocacy Group Helps Delay Departure of Gaza-Bound Flotilla
- Flotilla Faces Serious Delays
- Israel on Flotilla: We Won’t Be Surprised This Time
- Israel’s Public Diplomacy Ministry Holds Exercise Ahead of Gaza Flotilla
- Gaza flotilla begins to form as first ship heads toward maritime meeting point
- A Miracle in Jerusalem
- Lawsuit Threat Slows Flotilla Launch
- Christian billionaire faces wave of Muslim anger over bearded Mickey Mouse photo
- General Reveals that Obama Ignored Military’s Advice on Afghanistan
- Petraeus’s unfinished legacy in Afghanistan
- Marco Rubio Warns Against Disengagement from Libya
- Pawlenty Hits Obama’s Middle East Policy, Warns of Republican Isolationism
- Iraq and the Misnamed ‘Arab Spring’
- Avoiding Greece’s tragedy
- Mullah missile madness
- Leaderless in Europe
- Is Democracy Viable?
- China Credit Bubble Will Be Pop Heard ‘Round the World
- Where is Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez?
- George Soros and the Muslim Brotherhood
- On nukes, O ‘leads’ & the world laughs
- Norway to Jews: You’re Not Welcome Here
- Obama’s Illiberal Foreign Policy
- Time to Annex Judea and Samaria?
- Brotherhood Assurances Not Backed by Track Record
- U.S. Welfare for Dictators
- Syrian Embassy Accused of Threatening Protesters in UK
- Poll: Most Egyptians Would Keep Peace with Israel
- U.K. to probe how Islamic Movement leader in Israel entered country despite travel ban
- Islamic Movement leader in Israel arrested in London
- UK confirms Raed Salah’s arrest pending deportation
- US sanctions Syria, Iran for human rights abuses
Joel 3: 17-21
Then you will know that I am Yahweh your God, dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain. So Jerusalem will be holy, and strangers will pass through it no more. And in that day the mountains will drip with sweet wine, and the hills will flow with milk, and all the brooks of Judah will flow with water; and a spring will go out from the house of Yahweh to water the valley of Shittim. Egypt will become a waste, and Edom will become a desolate wilderness, because of the violence done to the sons of Judah, in whose land they have shed innocent blood. But Judah will be inhabited forever and Jerusalem for all generations. And I will avenge their blood which I have not avenged, for Yahweh dwells in Zion.
Israeli Uncensored News
- Hundreds demonstrate against prosecutors
- Britain less concerned with freedoms than Israel
- Israel held hostage to Obama-Erdogan adventurism
The Rubin Report
- An Informative Interview of a Jewish Mother of Four Children In The Southern Israeli City of Sederot
- UN & EU phony claims to turn Jerusalem into Arab-Muslim capital
“We have the greatest opportunity the world has ever seen, as long as we remain honest – which will be as long as we can keep the attention of our people alive. If they once become inattentive to public affairs, you and I, and Congress and Assemblies, judges and governors would all become wolves.”
If you haven’t been there already, you should take the opportunity to visit Natural Healthcare Store. Each product selected for sale at Natural Healthcare Store undergoes rigorous research to make sure that it is the highest quality at an affordable price.
Natural Healthcare Store carries skin care, hair care, and oral care products. Be sure to check out the Dead Sea products imported from Israel and support the Israeli economy with your purchases. Natural Healthcare Store carries makeup, deodorant, and detoxification products. It also carries supplements, weight loss products, and loose leaf tea. Rounding out its product mix, Natural Healthcare Store carries natural household cleaning products.
Katie and I believe strongly in healthy living, and we use the products. We’re proud to say that our daughter Melanie owns the store.
His Name is Yahweh:
There is a wealth of material available for free download on www.hisnameisyahweh.org including the book His Name is Yahweh. His Name is Yahweh is also available at Amazon on Kindle for just $5. If you haven’t read His Name is Yahweh, you should. The importance of Yahweh’s Name is becoming more apparent with each passing day.
Available on Amazon Kindle and it can be downloaded at www.hisnameisyahweh.org