Shalu shalom Yerushalayim: Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. (Psalm 122: 6)
“For here we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” (Thomas Jefferson)
- Read SnyderTalk the way you would a newspaper.
- Scan the headlines and read the articles that interest you.
- Be sure to check out the pages in the column on the right.
Facebook Group His Name is Yahweh:
I use the Facebook group His Name is Yahweh to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you are not already a fan, you should consider signing up. Click here to visit the site.
Email Distribution List:
I have created an email distribution list that I use to notify people when I post a new SnyderTalk. If you would like to be on that list, send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know others who are interested in SnyderTalk content, tell them to send me their email address, and I’ll put them on the list.
Scripture of the day:
Isaiah 34: 9-10—“Its streams will be turned into pitch, and its loose earth into brimstone, and its land will become burning pitch. It will not be quenched night or day; its smoke will go up forever. From generation to generation it will be desolate; none will pass through it forever and ever.”
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” (Hosea 4: 6)
News Items of Interest:
- “Jews are blacks’ worst enemy”
- Lieberman slams Netanyahu over government’s secret meeting with Turkey
- U.S. court grants asylum to ‘Son of Hamas’
- ‘New material may affect decision to indict Lieberman in graft case’
- Israel arrests Hamas official for failing to leave East Jerusalem
- Arab states give up on emergency Gaza flotilla UN debate
- IDF career soldier suspected of spying for Hezbollah
- Egyptian soldiers kill African woman on Israel border
- Israeli Opposition Leader Tzipi Livni: “There Is No Humanitarian Crisis in Gaza”
- Israel Boosts Number of Aid Trucks Allowed into Gaza by 50 Percent
- Why Deport a Friend to Middle East Peace?
- No to Strategic Suicide
- Palestinian Jailed by PA for Selling Land to Israel
- Turkish Tourism Industry Incurs Losses with Israeli Cancellations
- Poll: Most Palestinians Won’t Grant Legitimacy to Agreement with Israel in Proximity Talks
- Report: PA to Receive 50 Russian Armored Troop Carriers
- Israel captures ‘most dangerous’ Arab terror cell
- Gazans forced to live in darkness due to lack of electricity
- World Cup leaves Palestinians less time to attack Israelis
- Calm presides over Silwan
- MKs: Islamists infiltrating Arab schools
- Joint poll shows doubts abound over Palestinian state
- FM workers won’t disrupt PM’s US visit
- Hamas-Fatah gap unbridgeable
- Supposed Iranian spy ‘escapes CIA’
- Hamas 4 to stay in J’lem
- ‘Terror may follow Iran sanctions’
- Kassam destroys factory in Negev
- PM agrees to upgrade Terkel powers
- Officials: Don’t end Gaza export ban
- Scholar urges Law of Return changes
- Saudi king: Obama an ‘honorable man’
- Video: Kagan denies she blocked military at Harvard Law
- Video: Stormy Weather Could Threaten Oil Cleanup
- Video: Alex now a hurricane headed for the Mexican coast
- Video: CNN’s Larry King says he’s ending show
- Video: What Will Financial Reform Mean for You?
- Video: Parents charged with passing bong to toddler
- Video: From Russia With Love
- Video: Fat Attack
- Why So Much of the Western Elite Hates (or Doesn’t Like) Israel (And Their Own Societies, Too)
- Believing Israel Will Strike Iran
- The First Female Speaker: An Embarrassment to Women’s Rights Leaders
- What is Still Possible in America
- Rocking the Vote: Did DOJ Try to Whitewash Black Panther Intimidation Case?
- Calling YOUR Bluff, Mr. President
- Declining on the bench
- Kagan’s Vapid and Hollow Charade
- G-20 fairy tales
- Gilad Shalit: At Any Price?
- Would a Tehran ‘No Fly’ Zone Work?
- What You’re Not Hearing from the Liberal Media About Immigration Reform
- You Deserve To Know — Unequal Law Enforcement Reigns at Obama’s DOJ
- McChrystal, Tocqueville, and the Koran: The Postmodern ‘COINage’ of a Failed Policy
- Rep. Issa Asks: ‘How Much Are Taxpayers Being Charged for Stimulus Propaganda Signs?’
- Israeli Policy in the Age of Islamism
- Seeking Asylum, Anti-Terrorist Hero May Be Deported
- Seeing Iran Plain
- Where Best To Be Poor
- The UnBorkable Elena Kagan
- Entrepreneurship Helps Make America Great
- The New Normal: The Second Amendment After Heller and McDonald
- Gun Shy: Four Supreme Court Justices Make Case Against Constitutional Rights
- The Gun Rights Decision in McDonald v. Chicago
- History Justifies Supreme Court Overturning Chicago Gun Ban
- How Young Adults Can Overcome Financial Challenges
- The ‘Elusive’ Truth About Kagan
- Obama: Promoting the Negative, Discouraging the Positive
- Time for the NLRB To Put Aside the Nonsense
- Overstepping Their Boundaries: The Supreme Court Decides What’s Best for Christians
- Building A Liberal Trojan Horse at the Justice Department
- Would Kagan Defer to Foreign Law?
- Lion’s Den: Jihadi undercuts president
- The Afghan conundrum
- Analysis: Oren’s vital credibility
- Why aid the enemy?
- Podesta clan’s close ties to Obama pay off big
- Petraeus may change Afghan rules of engagement
- Obama talks up immigration reform
- President vote provides test for Germany’s Merkel
- Google faces pressure as China to decide on license
- U.S. Attorney General in Kabul for graft talks
- Saudi Textbooks: Still Teaching Hatred
- Iranian Diplomat in U.S. Opens Window on Tehran
- Erdogan Threatens Both Israel and the PA
- Arlington cash drop leads to arrest of alleged spy
- U.S. soldiers charged in theft of $1.6 million in fuel
- Hizballah teaming up with Mexicans to infiltrate US?
- NY suspect dubbed femme fatale of Russian spy case
- Wind, waves from hurricane dock oil skimming boats
- Petraeus’ first big problem
- President doubles down
- Panel examines role of derivatives in crisis
- Bank bill gets patched up, moves closer to passage
- Bucking GOP establishment in Colorado Senate race
- Hurricane Alex churns toward Mexico, Texas coasts
- Russia says spy scandal won’t damage U.S. ties: report
- Russia, US try to limit spy scandal damage
- Obama and Saudi King Discuss Mideast Peace Process
- Saudi Arabia Wants U.S. to Pressure Israel
- How Saudi Arabia and the United States Have Grown Apart
His Name is Yahweh—for those who want to make presentations:
Some of you are ready to make presentations about His Name is Yahweh. You have my permission to use the PowerPoint file below:
You’ll need PowerPoint 2007 to use the file. I don’t think it works properly with older versions of PowerPoint. You’ll also need to read His Name is Yahweh. When you’re with a live audience, questions inevitably arise that go beyond the presentation. Reading His Name is Yahweh will prepare you to deal with the questions they ask and many questions they don’t know to ask. Below is the file for His Name is Yahweh in PDF format:
You have my permission to copy and share this material as often as you want. In addition, it will be available permanently in the Pages on the right. That will make it easy to share with your friends. You can even give an impromptu presentation to anyone anytime. Just click on the Page titled “His Name is Yahweh—for those who want to make presentations”, and you’re good to go. All you need is an Internet connection—either broadband or mobile broadband. May Yahweh bless you as you do your work.
His Name is Yahweh:
There is a wealth of material available for free download on www.hisnameisyahweh.org including the book His Name is Yahweh. His Name is Yahweh is also available at Amazon on Kindle for just $5. If you haven’t read His Name is Yahweh, you should. The importance of Yahweh’s Name is becoming more apparent with each passing day.
Available on Amazon Kindle and it can be downloaded at www.hisnameisyahweh.org